Black Professor Says Blacks Need More Affrimative Action Handouts

NO racist terms are allowed outside of the FZ boys and girls. That applies to you black racists too.

How racists get when conversations like this pop up

p-1-lotion-on-the-skin-all-the-skin-1520273522.jpg

NO racist terms are allowed outside of the FZ boys and girls. That applies to you black racists too.
Is there a list of terms we cant use?

If you are half as smart as you think you are it should be real easy to figure out. Here's a primer, if it sounds bad addressing a black person with it, and you modify it to apply to a white person, it is probably a bad thing.

If you are half as smart as you think you are it should be real easy to figure out. Here's a primer, if it sounds bad addressing a black person with it, and you modify it to apply to a white person, it is probably a bad thing.
Thats pretty bad West. There should be a list of words we cant use that you can point me to as a mod. I mean people call each other names all the time. Where is the line drawn?

Thats pretty bad West. There should be a list of words we cant use that you can point me to as a mod. I mean people call each other names all the time. Where is the line drawn?

No, it isn't. Anything that offends you, and lord knows you're offended by almost everything, will no doubt be offensive to a white person when flipped around. So, don't do it. I know it requires you to actually think, which I know is hard for you, but the FZ is where racist BS is allowed, so if you feel the need to spew your nonsense confine it to there.

Michael Eric Dyson: Race Should Be a ‘Significant Feature’ in College Admissions

Professor Michael Eric Dyson described racial demographics as a “significant feature” which should be taken into consideration as part of a “holistic” approach to college and university admissions on CNN Monday.
The conversation came in the context of actions by President Donald Trump, who will undo Obama-era guidelines on affirmative action for the Department of Education and Department of Justice.

Describing “black and brown people” as “historically denied [and] maligned,” Dyson called for “African-American and Latino populations” to receive “compensation” via the consideration of their race and ethnicity as meritorious “extra academic [and] extracurricular” achievements.

Now there is considerable evidence that black and brown privilege is preventing qualified whites and Asians from getting into many universities across the country. It is long past time for this evil policy to be put to death for good -- This is the epitome of racism and MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he knew this was happening.
Overriding the Will and Common Sense of the Majority

During 400 years in America, our Africans have never been treated worse than they deserved. We owe them nothing.

Despite the Right's insulting and ignorant attempt to make MLK some kind of saint, he was a vindictive, fantasizing, and irrational rabble-rouser who knew perfectly well what his violent parasitic herd would do if granted freedom and release from the taming that was necessary for public safety and prosperity. Civil Rights for the permanently uncivilized representatives of a jungle culture could only have been granted by those who wanted to put the rest of us down by taking away our right to self-determination.

No, it isn't. Anything that offends you, and lord knows you're offended by almost everything, will no doubt be offensive to a white person when flipped around. So, don't do it. I know it requires you to actually think, which I know is hard for you, but the FZ is where racist BS is allowed, so if you feel the need to spew your nonsense confine it to there.
Smells like a set up. I am not offended by anything. I just want to be within the rules. I can go toe to toe with anyone but thats not what you want right?

Start with the basketball team.
No one wants to watch whites play basketball. Its It's boring as hell.
You obviously know nothing about basketball.
BTW, it was invented by whites.
Actually whites stole that idea too but you guys love believing lies.
It was invented in a gym with a peach basket.
What you watch is TV dunky-dunky trash aimed at low IQs.
Hoops for Hos

Except in the Women's NBA, whose motto is "Dykes Don't Dunk."

Michael Eric Dyson: Race Should Be a ‘Significant Feature’ in College Admissions

Professor Michael Eric Dyson described racial demographics as a “significant feature” which should be taken into consideration as part of a “holistic” approach to college and university admissions on CNN Monday.
The conversation came in the context of actions by President Donald Trump, who will undo Obama-era guidelines on affirmative action for the Department of Education and Department of Justice.

Describing “black and brown people” as “historically denied [and] maligned,” Dyson called for “African-American and Latino populations” to receive “compensation” via the consideration of their race and ethnicity as meritorious “extra academic [and] extracurricular” achievements.

Now there is considerable evidence that black and brown privilege is preventing qualified whites and Asians from getting into many universities across the country. It is long past time for this evil policy to be put to death for good -- This is the epitome of racism and MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he knew this was happening.

Not an obvious bait thread at all. Is everyone here larping someone else?

Equality across the board for American citizens of all skin tones. Is that too difficult to understand? However, I suspect fully perceived if not legislated equality would remove too many angry roles to play. What are you gonna do?

Overriding the Will and Common Sense of the Majority

During 400 years in America, our Africans have never been treated worse than they deserved. We owe them nothing.

Despite the Right's insulting and ignorant attempt to make MLK some kind of saint, he was a vindictive, fantasizing, and irrational rabble-rouser who knew perfectly well what his violent parasitic herd would do if granted freedom and release from the taming that was necessary for public safety and prosperity. Civil Rights for the permanently uncivilized representatives of a jungle culture could only have been granted by those who wanted to put the rest of us down by taking away our right to self-determination.
This comment made Jeffrey's heart swoon and get the vapors...

"Where have you been all my life you big strong man?!?!"
jeff-sessions-clutching-pearls.jpg

Whites had white only affirmative action from the conception of this country until the 1960's. Blacks only need half that time to balance the injustice and overtake whites.
I believe part of the American creed is that all men are created equal. Let's put that in practice. Again.
So you dont have not problem with getting rid of the economic gap whites created with their centuries of white only affirmative action?
Everyone is equal now so no one gets to play with a handicap. I have never had a handicap like minorities had. I applied for the Post Office one time and with my 10 points for military service, when I took the test I scored 94 and had a score of 104. Some people had scores in the 70s and were hired within 6 months to a year. I got called 7 1/2 years later after a couple of extensions. I went to the PO and took a $6.50 pay cut. One of the black men I worked with told me I would have been hired almost immediately if I had said I was black when I first applied. He was retired military too and got hired after a year on the list. Now. tell me again about that "economic gap."

Not an obvious bait thread at all. Is everyone here larping someone else?

Equality across the board for American citizens of all skin tones. Is that too difficult to understand? However, I suspect fully perceived if not legislated equality would remove too many angry roles to play. What are you gonna do?
I personally prefer coherent sentences

Whites had white only affirmative action from the conception of this country until the 1960's. Blacks only need half that time to balance the injustice and overtake whites.
I believe part of the American creed is that all men are created equal. Let's put that in practice. Again.
So you dont have not problem with getting rid of the economic gap whites created with their centuries of white only affirmative action?
Everyone is equal now so no one gets to play with a handicap. I have never had a handicap like minorities had. I applied for the Post Office one time and with my 10 points for military service, when I took the test I scored 94 and had a score of 104. Some people had scores in the 70s and were hired within 6 months to a year. I got called 7 1/2 years later after a couple of extensions. I went to the PO and took a $6.50 pay cut. One of the black men I worked with told me I would have been hired almost immediately if I had said I was black when I first applied. He was retired military too and got hired after a year on the list. Now. tell me again about that "economic gap."
I disagree. There is an economic gap between whites and Blacks directly as a result of your white affirmative action that was in place for centuries. When accumulation of wealth for Blacks equals the accumulation of wealth for whites then and only then can we start claiming equality. Basically youre spouting a bunch of bullshit.

It's true that all men are created equal -- two arms, two legs, etc. What happens then depends mainly on individual capabilities and certain external factors.

Well your founding fathers believed that only all white men were created equal and thats why we are in the mess we are in today.

Forum List

Back