Black Professor Says Blacks Need More Affrimative Action Handouts

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg
Thats a weak photoshop but not sure what you are trying to say? Are you saying that only Blacks can MAGA? If so I agree. Once Blacks are able to close that economic gap there will be no need to MAGA.

It's cute that you think Blacks are able to close the economic gap, what evidence do we have for that?
The fact that that it took only one generation of work for me to make more than 90% of whites. I spent my time outworking scrub whites like yourself instead of complaining about the obstacles whites consistently tossed in my path.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg
Thats a weak photoshop but not sure what you are trying to say? Are you saying that only Blacks can MAGA? If so I agree. Once Blacks are able to close that economic gap there will be no need to MAGA.

It's cute that you think Blacks are able to close the economic gap, what evidence do we have for that?
The fact that that it took only one generation of work for me to make more than 90% of whites. I spent my time outworking scrub whites like yourself instead of complaining about the obstacles whites consistently tossed in my path.
No one believes your stories.

Under Capitalism, poor is a measure of capital Worth. That is why, the right wing doesn't capitally Care about the Poor.
Where did you get these childish ideas? I bet you thought it sounded smart when you typed it. :laugh:
lol. ad hominems are considered fallacies, and even more childish than actually having a good argument. are you a right winger?

Under Capitalism, poor is a measure of capital Worth. That is why, the right wing doesn't capitally Care about the Poor.
Where did you get these childish ideas? I bet you thought it sounded smart when you typed it. :laugh:
lol. ad hominems are considered fallacies, and even more childish than actually having a good argument. are you a right winger?
You don't have a good argument you ignore reality facts and the English language.

You don't have a good argument you ignore reality facts and the English language.
That is not what the First Sergeant,said.

No one cares about your made up bullshit.

-MLK
1lAnMJT2_400x400.jpg

Everybody knows you are nothing but an uneducated bum posting from a public library.

No one cares about your made up bullshit.
We know the right wing doesn't care, if there is not enough Gold in it. Stop complaining about wo-men.

Forum List

Back