Black Professor mocks Columbus Day with list of ‘15 most overrated White people’

Who wasn't? The truth is this man discovered the new world for us all. Shouldn't that be honored? Exploration and discovery is at the core of human nature.

I see you know nothing about exploration and discovery... because otherwise you would know that Leif Ericson has that claim.

You think Leif Ericson wouldn't of killed natives? :lol: If given a reason he would of.

You people have on rose color glasses.:eusa_boohoo:

Those natives also killed many other tribes of natives throughout that ten thousand years. Who's hasn't?

Last edited:
15 overated "Black people"
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Reverend "AL"
Reverend Jackson
Charlie Rangel
David Pattersen
Cornell West
Snoop dog
Shelia Jackson Lee
Eric Holder
Bill Clinton
Micheal jackson
Micheal Vick
Maxine waters

Who wasn't? The truth is this man discovered the new world for us all. Shouldn't that be honored? Exploration and discovery is at the core of human nature.

I see you know nothing about exploration and discovery... because otherwise you would know that Leif Ericson has that claim.

You think Leif Ericson wouldn't of killed natives? :lol: If given a reason he would of.

You people have on rose color glasses.:eusa_boohoo:

What in the fuck are you talking about? You're responding to shit I never even said.

Learn to read, white boy!

I can only agree with the man for denouncing Christopher Columbus whose memory would not be honored if the truth were told about his atrocities. He was first and foremost a degenerate child-raping, slave-mongering scoundrel who, by today's standards, deserves to be slowly boiled.

The fact that we celebrate his name speaks volumes for our culture.

hey i got the fucking day off with pay.....ill take it.....yea Christo baby....:lol:

I don't think mlk encouraged hatred of white people. Louis Farrakan certainly does.

And people USE mlk to stir up hatred...but from what I've read and seen of him, he didn't use hateful rhetoric, so I can't jump on the anti-mlk bandwagon.

Anti-Jesse Jackson, Farrakan and Sharpton..you bet. They preach a whole different thing, and they use mlk's name to lend legitimacy to it. It's disgusting.

I challenge you people to name a race or a region of this planet that hasn't been invaded. Tell me who hasn't fucked over another group of human beings???

If you're being taught that only the white man=bad. You have been fucked.

61183_181361632001514_1002274008_n.jpg

Most really educated people know that that the Malinese Empire had discovered America well before the Spanish. If the Malinese Empire had known the New World was there, I have no doubt that people in Africa had always known South America was there. How else did Egyptian Pharaohs get cocaine in their system and the Templar's know about the New world? You can be reasonably certain that information was in the Library of Alexandria. Did you know that the information that the world was round was common knowledge back then? Hell the Greeks and everyone knew it.

Columbus. Whatever.

http://www.bornblackmag.com/discovery.html

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F20817F83A5D14738DDDAB0A94D8415B828EF1D3

There's even genetic evidence linking the Chinese and Japanese to the natives of the South Americans and Indians of the South West.

Columbus is a nice little Euro-centric tale told to American children because the US likes European folk heroes.

I can think of no american more overrated than MLK - a loser who never did anything but make speeches and encourage hatred of white ppl.

Professor mocks Columbus Day with list of

Oct 08, 2012
A prominent Ivy-League professor denounced Columbus Day and mocked those who celebrate it by releasing a list of individuals he deems are the “15 most overrated white people” on Monday.

Professor Marc Lamont Hill mocked Columbus Day by releasing a list of individuals he claims are the “most overrated White people.”
“To honor the true spirit of Columbus Day, I have created my own list of overrated white people,” he wrote in his article published on the Huffington Post.

The list includes Elvis Presley, Ronald Reagan, Babe Ruth, William Shakespeare, Tim Tebow, among others.

William Shakespeare is overrated? Let's see this loser write something more than a handful of people have even read, let alone something that endures and resonates with people centuries after his death.

I see you know nothing about exploration and discovery... because otherwise you would know that Leif Ericson has that claim, and before that of course the peoples who first inhabited the land... who actually had to trek all that way.

As usual for this board, the problem here is one of illiteracy. Apparently, not many people know the definition of the word 'discover'.

In the sense of the second definition - to find first - obviously the word does not apply to Columbus . . . and no one has ever claimed that it did.

In the sense of the first definition - to make known - it very much applies.

Leif Ericson may have arrived here before Columbus, but he doesn't appear to have told much of anyone about it. Ditto for the people living here.

Columbus's voyage expanded the knowledge of the civilized world, because he did spread the news of what he encountered. Like it or not, he gets credit for making the existence of these continents widely known.

Forum List

Back