M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
July 20, 2011
By Robin of Berkeley
American Thinker

Excerpt:

But if this age is all about guilt and confession, I have a burning question. Why isn't everyone required to confess their political sins? If I'm supposed to sit in a room, and tearfully confess, Oprah-style, about every judgmental thought I've ever had, why aren't people of color required to do the same?​

LINK

Whites feel guilty because they believe they caused blacks to have a low IQ and a violent nature.

Whites feel guilty because they believe they caused blacks to have a low IQ and a violent nature.

I think your ancestors should feel guilty for giving you a bad case of the dumbs. When genes were getting handed out, you definitely got shorted.

But if this age is all about guilt and confession, I have a burning question. Why isn't everyone required to confess their political sins? If I'm supposed to sit in a room, and tearfully confess, Oprah-style, about every judgmental thought I've ever had, why aren't people of color required to do the same?​

LINK

If you'd ever had a conversation with a person of color, you might realize that they talk about their own racism quite a bit, often as unapologetically as whites do.

A lot of whites see blacks as children who just weren't raised correctly

July 20, 2011
By Robin of Berkeley
American Thinker

Excerpt:

LINK

I take it you're not a big fan of diversity training or cultural sensitivity....

i really hope that was a sarcastic comment, and not you espousing that belief.
Sorry if your feelings got hurt.

IS that what you think happened? The way you continually misinterpret social cues is why people believe you are socially retarded, Tank. Conservative was EMBARRASSED FOR YOU. He didn't want to believe that you were that much of a moron.

my evil is deeper than just calling you a bigot.
You dont want to live in my world. You wouldn't like it.

Well, you're a dark and mysterious strain of cretin, aren't you? full of mindless hate and bile. The idea of this piece is to show how evil it is to balkanize human beings and society on the basis of skin color, how oppressive it is for us all, but for you it's just another excuse to sit in your pool of urine and wail.

By the way, are you black? Are you demonstrating the truth of the author's indictment of the leftist ideology, for example, its vicious, dehumanizing encouragement of black racism?

Last edited:
my evil is deeper than just calling you a bigot.
You dont want to live in my world. You wouldn't like it.

Well, you're a dark and mysterious strain of cretin, aren't you? full of mindless hate and bile. The idea of this piece is to show how evil it is to balkanize human beings and society on the basis of skin color, how oppressive it is for us all, but for you it's just another excuse to sit in your pool of urine and wail.

By the way, are you black? Are you demonstrating the truth of the author's indictment of the leftist ideology, for example, its vicious, dehumanizing encouragement of black racism?

It's the "leftist ideology" that fosters black racism? Really?

Forum List

Back