Black privilege is alive and well..there is no such thing as "institutional racism" against blacks

One must wonder if the Left is paying people to act like Trumpsters and post threads like this.
Translation:
“How dare whitey voice an opinion on this matter and defy the PC programming set forth by the filthy Left.”

Bingo. I have now back-sassed corporate America. The leftists will be enraged.

One must wonder if the Left is paying people to act like Trumpsters and post threads like this.
Translation:
“How dare whitey voice an opinion on this matter and defy the PC programming set forth by the filthy Left.”
Here's the funniest part. You even touch on it, and you STILL don't see it:

The people pushing pushing most of the PC bullshit aren't blacks, it's white liberals. But they're able to use your bigotry to get you to attack blacks, like the OP does, like so many threads here do.

So they use your own hate and paranoia against you. Pretty amazing to watch.
The OP is attacking corporate stooge bootlicking, not blacks themselves, chowderhead.
Yeah, that's how they'd see it.

:laugh:

You guys are so comically ignorant.
Your pious self-importance has affected your ability to read for comprehension.

I suggest a strong dosage of gethefuckoveryoursef and a week of bed rest.
Hey, I would, but you guys go full-on drama queen when I post.

It's very flattering!

How can we break the cognitive dissonance spell that allows the most privileged group in America to continue calling themselves disadvantaged? Break the media of course but still big corporations would continue their institutional privileging of blacks. And they have the trillions of dollars to do it.

Institutional racism? If it is a huge company, if it is a wealthy organization, if it has power..then it has been handing out money to blacks for years and pushing hard against whites.

View attachment 346009View attachment 346010View attachment 346011View attachment 346012View attachment 346013
You're just mad because no National Guard have bent down to kiss YOUR black, dirty boot.

:)

Well now that you mention it....

How can we break the cognitive dissonance spell that allows the most privileged group in America to continue calling themselves disadvantaged? Break the media of course but still big corporations would continue their institutional privileging of blacks. And they have the trillions of dollars to do it.

Institutional racism? If it is a huge company, if it is a wealthy organization, if it has power..then it has been handing out money to blacks for years and pushing hard against whites.

View attachment 346009View attachment 346010View attachment 346011View attachment 346012View attachment 346013
You're just mad because no National Guard have bent down to kiss YOUR black, dirty boot.
He's talking about corporate Murica being the most privileged group.

Yep. From the Hamptons and Beverly Hills they are down for the struggle...so long as they can use shareholder money to curry favor that is.

Did that officer kill Floyd with the other 3 helping, watching, or doing nothing to stop it, and the police"institution" not even charge the officers, until the outcry from the public seeing the video of it?
Had he kneeled on the neck of a white guy.....there would have been.....silence. When you struggle, which he did when they tried to get him into the car, you can expect to be physically subdued and when you're a large individual, a great deal of force must be used. It is unfortunate that he died, however, in their defense, had he just climbed in, with their assistance, he would still be breathing and no doubt, out on bail.
You can go to YouTube and find video after video of blacks struggling to "not" be put into police cars (whites too). If you weren't violating the law and cooperating completely, with rare exceptions, you would not be having any issues with the police.

Airbnb just donated 500,000.00 to the leftist Black Lives Matter. Some virtue signaling...and more anti-trump money hitting the streets before the next election.

airbnb.png

They did it three weeks after announcing they would lay off 1900 workers. Put them on the street. Dumped them without a second thought. Shareholders should be filing lawsuits left and right.

Last edited:
Did that officer kill Floyd with the other 3 helping, watching, or doing nothing to stop it, and the police"institution" not even charge the officers, until the outcry from the public seeing the video of it?
..but not the innocent WHITE lady murdered by the BLACK cop = BLM is bullshit

Uber is handing out millions of corporate cash to black and leftist organizations to keep the turmoil going. The latest are two anti-police organizations.

uber2.png

Funny thing is.. Uber just laid off 3000 employees 12 days before this announcement. These corporations have been hollowing out the middle class for years and to add insult to injury they are also funding leftist organizations to attack the middle and working classes.

Intel announced a little over two months ago that they would cut 1100 jobs this year. Working people out on the street.

But some of the tremendous pot of money they have can certainly be spared to fund riots and racist organizations allegedly to fight the hoax of "institutional and systematic racism". More money deployed against Americans by the wealthy ruling elites...which is the real Democrat base. Where is this "racism" against blacks to be found?

intel.png

just like C19, etc, the MSM is milking the crap out of the LIES--again
...lies about whites being racist/police brutality/etc

just like C19, etc, the MSM is milking the crap out of the LIES--again
...lies about whites being racist/police brutality/etc

The cognitive dissonance of the left is stunning. They take their orders from the rich and powerful always and call their opponents rubes and deplorables and hicks.

The Fortune 500 were way out ahead pushing for gay marriage and donating to Hillary. Its always the same ones.

If this keeps up will we be having real strong arm political people running for office. And with that, will they garner votes to be put into political power? They may need people/bodyguards with weapons protecting them to start. Interesting.

If this keeps up will we be having real strong arm political people running for office. And with that, will they garner votes to be put into political power? They may need people/bodyguards with weapons protecting them to start. Interesting.

They all hire bodyguards while demanding the rest of us disarm.

Blacks have the privilege to kill white people at 10X the rate as vice versa and have not a single person in the media or of prominence mention it once.

I am 83 years old.

I have heard for years truly inspirational and uplifting words from this ethnicity's leaders (such as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.). They have been counseling young gentlemen for years to straighten up and fly right.

I am so old that I remember a respected Civil Rights leader (I forget his name) who lamented that some certain young gentlemen spent their time throwing rocks while Asian young gentlemen spent their time studying.

Let's tell it as it is: The cops are simply a scapegoat for the failure of certain leaders since the 1960s to exert any influence over their younger generation.

Blacks have the privilege to kill white people at 10X the rate as vice versa and have not a single person in the media or of prominence mention it once.

The media has been hiding black privilege for years. Black on white crime is well over ten times the rate of white on black crime. The media protects them and censors the real crime stats in order to give a false perception of reality.

media.JPG

I am 83 years old.

I have heard for years truly inspirational and uplifting words from this ethnicity's leaders (such as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.). They have been counseling young gentlemen for years to straighten up and fly right.

I am so old that I remember a respected Civil Rights leader (I forget his name) who lamented that some certain young gentlemen spent their time throwing rocks while Asian young gentlemen spent their time studying.

Let's tell it as it is: The cops are simply a scapegoat for the failure of certain leaders since the 1960s to exert any influence over their younger generation.

You can tell it isnt a racism problem by noting the fact that Asians do better than whites as do Cuban Americans.

Cisco has donated another 5 million to black anti-police organizations. For years Cisco has discriminated against whites as they pursued "diversity" LINK

Is this another example of the "Systematic racism" hoax? There isnt a corporation in the Fortune 500 who hasnt been pushing the racism hoax.

Forum List

Back