Politicians shoving multiculturalism down the throat of Americans and forcing ‘inclusion’

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Forcing equality and unity....Meanwhile Blacks refer to themselves as “our/my people”...”my sisters and brothers”...”the black community”...they infer that only “Black Lives Matter”...Legislators impose bias racist policies such as affirmative action. They seem to bust their asses trying to stay segregated and compartmentalized...just the way the Democrat Party wants it...so it seems.
Do Democrats really see unification potential in these directives / policies and do blacks really see majority whitey begging them to feel ‘included’ while they insist on standing alone?

Forcing equality and unity....Meanwhile Blacks refer to themselves as “our/my people”...”my sisters and brothers”...”the black community”...they infer that only “Black Lives Matter”...Legislators impose bias racist policies such as affirmative action. They seem to bust their asses trying to stay segregated and compartmentalized...just the way the Democrat Party wants it...so it seems.
Do Democrats really see unification potential in these directives / policies and do blacks really see majority whitey begging them to feel ‘included’ while they insist on standing alone?
Another angry, "poor me", "Its all so unfair", conservative, white male thread

Inclusion does not have to exist in your personal life. They certainly don't in mine.

Another angry, "poor me", "Its all so unfair", conservative, white male thread
I have nothing to be angry about...I have never once bought the bullshit Dem programming...I’ve always known that blacks don’t want to integrate...they insist on staying compartmentalized...I give them what they want.

Capitulation to dysfunction and a lowered quality of life
BLM=Blacks Live Mayhem

White grievance whining caused by cognitive dissonance. This OP was stupid. It makes zero sense and your articles that you cherrypicked to whine misses all the segregated white spaces, ie: sororities, fraternitys and most college studen clubs. BLM never inferred that only black lives mattered. Only whites full of anti black hate looking for a reason to call blacks racists think that's what is meant.

Forum List

Back