Black police SGT asks what's it going to take to get these black men to stop killing black women and children.

As has been explained to you over a hundred times since I joined the forum. per capita is the only accurate way to compare two groups of disparate size. You know it and you understand it, because you have used it when it suited you.
No it isn't. And a bunch of whites who believe they are superior aren't going to tell me anything. Totals are the actual numbers of occurrences. Per 100,000 is an estimate.

No it isn't. And a bunch of whites who believe they are superior aren't going to tell me anything. Totals are the actual numbers of occurrences. Per 100,000 is an estimate.
Nope it’s simple division and ratios. You know it, as I said, you’ve used it when it serves your agenda.

Nope it’s simple division and ratios. You know it, as I said, you’ve used it when it serves your agenda.
Wrong. You do that. The fact is there are more white criminal offenders. Instead of just looking at people who commit crimes, you guys pull that per capita stuff. The fact there are more whites never factors into things such as SAT scores where the median score for whites will be higher, not because whites are inherently smarter, but because more are taking the tests.

Whites here talk that shit about black failure, but there are more poor, broke dick whites drawing welfare than us. That's where most of that 40 trillion you guys talk about went. And there are large swaths of rural white shitholes even as you racists talk about us. When you look at drug addicts and drunks, the picture is white. But for every one of these stats you scrub right wingers try pulling that per capita shit.

And whites are in this condition in a system built to give them preference. If not for racism you would not have squat. You guys talk about no groups and content of character, well, that means we look at totals.

Data is information, statistics is data reduced to numbers.

Maybe profiling those who are shooting up the place is a good thing.

Few share my positions on anything. I even embarrass my boss. :biggrin:
numbers is how you "QUANTIFY" data.....stop being a disingenuous moron....

And if we are going to profile those who are shooting up the place....profile men then...since men are responsible for the overwhelming majority of violent crime....but since fragile minded dic suckers like yourself knows that means "YOU WILL BE INCLUDED" -- it is much more fun to demonize the "others" instead...

Which means, it really isn't a safety issue -- it is a "let's crack down on those N's" issue....and you are still too much of a pussy to say it...if you mediocre cucks experienced an ounce of what you loved inflicting on black folks the past 400 years -- you would kill yourself....that is the weakness in you that you hate...

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Wrong. You do that. The fact is there are more white criminal offenders. Instead of just looking at people who commit crimes, you guys pull that per capita stuff. The fact there are more whites never factors into things such as SAT scores where the median score for whites will be higher, not because whites are inherently smarter, but because more are taking the tests.

Whites here talk that shit about black failure, but there are more poor, broke dick whites drawing welfare than us. That's where most of that 40 trillion you guys talk about went. And there are large swaths of rural white shitholes even as you racists talk about us. When you look at drug addicts and drunks, the picture is white. But for every one of these stats you scrub right wingers try pulling that per capita shit.

And whites are in this condition in a system built to give them preference. If not for racism you would not have squat. You guys talk about no groups and content of character, well, that means we look at totals.
No, As usual you are wrong. Neither MEDIAN, or AVERAGE scores are affected by the number of people involved. The MEDIAN number is the exact middle of the pack, it is the same if you have three, thirty three or thirty three million people taking the test. The AVERAGE is the cumulative score divided by the number of people taking the test. The number of the people taking the test doesn't affect it either. The difference is that the AVERAGE can by swayed by outliers, either very high or very low.

No, As usual you are wrong. Neither MEDIAN, or AVERAGE scores are affected by the number of people involved. The MEDIAN number is the exact middle of the pack, it is the same if you have three, thirty three or thirty three million people taking the test. The AVERAGE is the cumulative score divided by the number of people taking the test. The number of the people taking the test doesn't affect it either. The difference is that the AVERAGE can by swayed by outliers, either very high or very low.
I am correct. There is a reason why it's called median. More people taking the test means you take the top and bottom to come to the median If you have 1000 of one group and 200 of another it will be reflected in the median. The fact is that per capita is an estimate. Whites commit more crime and only whites on the right excuse that with per capita.

I am correct. There is a reason why it's called median. More people taking the test means you take the top and bottom to come to the median If you have 1000 of one group and 200 of another it will be reflected in the median. The fact is that per capita is an estimate. Whites commit more crime and only whites on the right excuse that with per capita.
I really can't believe that you are this much of a mathematical idiot. If the 1200 people are taking the same test the median score will be the exact middle of the scores, there will be 599 people on one side of the median score and 600 on the other. If your two group are taking different tests, there will be 499 people on one side and 500 on the other and in the smaller group there will be 99 people on one side and 100 on the other. If the two groups have the same abilities and the test is the same the median score will be identical for both groups. If you want to compare the results of the two groups, then you have to calculate for per capita.

I really can't believe that you are this much of a mathematical idiot. If the 1200 people are taking the same test the median score will be the exact middle of the scores, there will be 599 people on one side of the median score and 600 on the other. If your two group are taking different tests, there will be 499 people on one side and 500 on the other and in the smaller group there will be 99 people on one side and 100 on the other. If the two groups have the same abilities and the test is the same the median score will be identical for both groups. If you want to compare the results of the two groups, then you have to calculate for per capita.
If you're breaking this down by race and there are 1000 whites taking the test and 200 blacks there is going to be differences in the median. You are continuing to try arguing about per capita which is an estimate. There are over 40 million blacks. That's 400 groups of 100,000. In every 100,000 set, the numbers of participants will be a different number in real life. For example, the 100,000 blacks in Kansas will have a lower per capita rate than blacks in New York. The same would hold for whites. So measuring a national thng like crime which is an issue where assumed group danger has cost innocent people their lives should not be based on per capita.

Futhermore, regardless of the use of per capita, the greatest threat will come from the group with the higest population. Yet you use per capita as an excuse to deflect from this reality.

Everyone knows the answer to the thread question: It will never stop.

So most people do their best to put the matter out of their minds.

It is just a unique American tragedy.

It all started when the colonists in 1619 forced people from a faraway continent to come here to work for free.

We in 2022 are just reaping the inevitable consequences.

Everyone knows the answer to the thread question: It will never stop.

So most people do their best to put the matter out of their minds.

It is just a unique American tragedy.

It all started when the colonists in 1619 forced people from a faraway continent to come here to work for free.

We in 2022 are just reaping the inevitable consequences.
Why do whites like you pretend that the violence is not higher among whites?

Why do whites like you ignore the huge violent history and present of your own race?

Who said they are superior? YOU are the one always telling whites how much smarter and more educated you are than them.

Why do whites like you pretend that the violence is not higher among whites?

Why do whites like you ignore the huge violent history and present of your own race?
You blame whites when blacks commit crimes. All criminals deserve punishment but you make excuses. Whites do not lead in violent crime.

No, the thread was not derailed. A mirror was held to your faces as white people about similar problems in your community that you ignore.
so it got derailed immediately. thanks.

Mine is a well-researched argument based on data. I just avoided the statistical rabbit hole everyone else has fallen in to. :biggrin:
Yes, yes. It's way too complicated for us simpletons to grasp, so meanwhile the problem goes on and on and on. You're a democrat, huh.

Yes, yes. It's way too complicated for us simpletons to grasp, so meanwhile the problem goes on and on and on. You're a democrat, huh.
Without access to data no one can grasp the problem. This should be obvious by our reactions to problems. Statistics just muddy the water. Sadly, our leaders only seem to have room in their heads for statistics.

Data: Information
Statistics: Numbers

How does transforming information into numbers advance understanding of a problem?

Do I sound like a Democrat?

Democrats like statistics because they can be manipulated to mean anything they wish it to mean.

Conservatives like information because therein lie the truth of the matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back