Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

Why do you leftists always try to make a point by comparing all white countries to ours? It doesn't work and is as phony and transparent as a three dollar bill.
Why doesn't it work Ray?
Americans are quick to make comparisons of their country to third world countries and I've consistently said that Americans must continue to aspire to being the best.

One example would by America's HC system which is rated roughly equivalent to Cuba's.

Don't be afraid of being compared to the world's leading 'white' countries. Be more proactive with offering ideas of how to get there too!

Why doesn't it work Ray?
Americans are quick to make comparisons of their country to third world countries and I've consistently said that Americans must continue to aspire to being the best.

One example would by America's HC system which is rated roughly equivalent to Cuba's.

Don't be afraid of being compared to the world's leading 'white' countries. Be more proactive with offering ideas of how to get there too!

There is no way to get there because the concept is completely stupid. People are different. You cannot treat them the same, or expect the same results.

My niece and nephew are a good example of this. Growing up, the girl always got into some sort of trouble. Dating, she always picked guys with problems. She was in trouble with the school, law and conflicts with other kids in the neighborhood, just a real problem. My nephew on the other hand was just the opposite. He virtually raised himself because their parents never had to tell him what to do or watch his every move.

One idea does not fit all. It never has and never will.

Why should BLM be concerned about this case? The two killers were arrested, convicted and will get the Death Penalty.

The problem BLM has isn't that black people are being killed, it's that they are being killed by cops with no consequences.
Problem? Out of about 1000 total police caused deaths each year blacks make up about 400 of those in over 10 million police encounters. That is a made up problem.

Really? Name one case.
Terrance Crutcher.
If any police officer shot or killed anybody because of something they "thought" they would have been arrested and charged. The only exception to that is if the guy was reaching for something and they instructed him repeatedly to stop.
Terrance Crutcher wasn't reaching for anything, his hands were in the air.

Well that's bullshit and did they not repeatedly order him out of the vehicle.
You can tell a cop anything you want.
Are you serious? You are damn sure singing a different tune because the perp is white. So you can tell the police that you will shoot them and that is ok now.
If I got pulled over and told a cop I'd shoot him that doesn't give him any legal ability to shoot me. You "assume" if he was black he would have been shot, but your assumptions don't count for squat.
You have shown you are a dishonest POS. No other way to put it, it's amazing how quick you right wingers will turn on the police when it comes to one of you own.

Terrance Crutcher.

Looked it up. What's the issue?

Terrance Crutcher wasn't reaching for anything, his hands were in the air.

Well that's bullshit and did they not repeatedly order him out of the vehicle.

What I read is this drug addict kept putting his hands in his pockets when they ordered him not to and didn't shoot. They didn't shoot him until he did reach in through the window after repeatedly being told to freeze. They have it on still pictures and video. Furthermore autopsy reports show his system (like Floyd) was loaded with PCP and TCP.

Are you serious? You are damn sure singing a different tune because the perp is white. So you can tell the police that you will shoot them and that is ok now.

I didn't say it was okay, I said words are not justification for using deadly force. If I'm armed and somebody tells me they are going to shoot me and they brandished no firearm, I'm not legally allowed to use deadly force. I'd be arrested for felonious assault and perhaps murder. Deadly force by us citizens or police is only warranted if we believe that we (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Words don't justify serious bodily harm or death.

You have shown you are a dishonest POS. No other way to put it, it's amazing how quick you right wingers will turn on the police when it comes to one of you own.

When police are wrong I'll say it. When police are right I'll say it. In your example, in spite of the overwhelming evidence this guy was higher than a kite, refused to obey police orders and reached into his car supported by video, photos, and the police helicopter right above the incident, they still charged the officer with manslaughter. The jury found her not guilty of course, but they had to charge her with something to keep the animals at bay. She would have never been charged if the suspect was white.

Looked it up. What's the issue?
A black man was murdered, I know that is fine in your book.
What I read is this drug addict kept putting his hands in his pockets when they ordered him not to and didn't shoot.
You are lying, the man never had his hands in his pocket.
They didn't shoot him until he did reach in through the window after repeatedly being told to freeze. They have it on still pictures and video. Furthermore autopsy reports show his system (like Floyd) was loaded with PCP and TCP.
You are a liar and the truth ain't in you. You want to paint the man as a criminal to try and justify him being murdered. How could he reach through the window when it was rolled up. The cop shot him in the back with his hands in the air.
I didn't say it was okay, I said words are not justification for using deadly force.
So what should they have done, just pleaded with the man to comply with their orders.
If I'm armed and somebody tells me they are going to shoot me and they brandished no firearm, I'm not legally allowed to use deadly force. I'd be arrested for felonious assault and perhaps murder. Deadly force by us citizens or police is only warranted if we believe that we (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Words don't justify serious bodily harm or death.
The cop told you the man had the firearm, why do you keep trying to brush over that. It is because you know had this white boy been a black or brown man he would have got a bullet in his chest.

At 38 seconds you can hear the officer tell him, "DROP THAT GUN". after he tells the officer he will shoot him. At 1:04 he again tells the officer, "I WILL SHOOT YOU".

So are you going to keep lying and making the claim he didn't have the gun in his hand.
When police are wrong I'll say it. When police are right I'll say it.
When it involves someone black the police are never wrong to you, funny how that changes when it is someone white involved.
In your example, in spite of the overwhelming evidence this guy was higher than a kite, refused to obey police orders and reached into his car supported by video, photos, and the police helicopter right above the incident, they still charged the officer with manslaughter. The jury found her not guilty of course, but they had to charge her with something to keep the animals at bay. She would have never been charged if the suspect was white.
Again you are lying the man never reached into his vehicle, that is just a straight up lie. The man's hands were in the air when he was shot in the back. Why do you keep lying. If the suspect was white she would have never shot him.

I want folks to see you for the lying racist you are.

A black man was murdered, I know that is fine in your book.

If he presented a danger to police officers, yes I am fine with it.

You are lying, the man never had his hands in his pocket.

Would you like the wiki link that said he did, repeatedly?

You are a liar and the truth ain't in you. You want to paint the man as a criminal to try and justify him being murdered. How could he reach through the window when it was rolled up. The cop shot him in the back with his hands in the air.

Read the case. The window was not rolled up and that's what the jury (the only people that really count) determined.

So what should they have done, just pleaded with the man to comply with their orders.

I'm not a police officer to tell you what they should have done. IMO though, they should have had the dog drag him out, and if he picked up his gun, shoot him. In Ohio, they only send State Troopers to their own academy.

The cop told you the man had the firearm, why do you keep trying to brush over that. It is because you know had this white boy been a black or brown man he would have got a bullet in his chest.

At 38 seconds you can hear the officer tell him, "DROP THAT GUN". after he tells the officer he will shoot him. At 1:04 he again tells the officer, "I WILL SHOOT YOU".

He didn't say drop that gun. You don't know what he said. Yes, I know the guy had a gun. When did I ever deny that? I told you in our state we have no holster or container requirements. I can carry my gun on the floor, on the passenger seat, anywhere.

When it involves someone black the police are never wrong to you, funny how that changes when it is someone white involved.

Really? What case did I change my mind where the suspect was white? I very, very seldom stick up for the criminal. That's what you people do.

If he presented a danger to police officers, yes I am fine with it.
That he was black is what you're fine with.
Would you like the wiki link that said he did, repeatedly?
Don't need it, I followed the case.
Read the case. The window was not rolled up and that's what the jury (the only people that really count) determined.
Really, so how was it blood on the window if it was rolled down and he was shot in the back moving away from her. Yea we know the history of juries when it comes to black folks and the Justice System.
I'm not a police officer to tell you what they should have done.
Oh now you are not a police officer, you don't have a problem giving your stinking opinion in cases of black folks.
IMO though, they should have had the dog drag him out, and if he picked up his gun, shoot him. In Ohio, they only send State Troopers to their own academy.
He picked the gun up, you heard the cop say that. Oh that's right that doesn't count in this case because it wasn't a black guy.
He didn't say drop that gun. You don't know what he said. Yes, I know the guy had a gun.
At 38 seconds you can hear the officer tell him, "DROP THAT GUN". Are you saying that the officer didn't say that.
When did I ever deny that? I told you in our state we have no holster or container requirements. I can carry my gun on the floor, on the passenger seat, anywhere.
What is the law in your state where you tell a police officer repeatedly "I will shoot you".

Really? What case did I change my mind where the suspect was white? I very, very seldom stick up for the criminal. That's what you people do.
You don't stick up for the perp if he is black, but this case has shown what you will do if the person is white.

You have been shown for what you are.

Don't need it, I followed the case.

Apparently you do need it and apparently you didn't follow the case close enough.

Really, so how was it blood on the window if it was rolled down and he was shot in the back moving away from her. Yea we know the history of juries when it comes to black folks and the Justice System.

What blood on the window? Because you lost the argument now you want to try and throw in new bullshit?

Oh now you are not a police officer, you don't have a problem giving your stinking opinion in cases of black folks.

Having an opinion is different than me saying what a cop is supposed to do. I don't know what their training taught them. I've never been to the Ohio State Patrol police academy. All I really know is that it's their training is different which is why they only use that one academy.

He picked the gun up, you heard the cop say that. Oh that's right that doesn't count in this case because it wasn't a black guy.

If he reached for his gun they had the right to shoot him.

What is the law in your state where you tell a police officer repeatedly "I will shoot you".

There is no law against freedom of speech in our state or any other. Again, our law reads A legally armed citizen is allowed to use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Nothing in the law permits anybody to use deadly force over words.

You don't stick up for the perp if he is black, but this case has shown what you will do if the person is white.

You have been shown for what you are.

Then find me one case where I stuck up for the suspect of any race over the police officer. I'm not sticking up for this guy either. He broke several laws. First off if he wasn't licensed, he was breaking the law by having a loaded firearm within reach. In our state the ammo has to be separate from the weapon during transport. If he did have a license (which I doubt) he still broke the law because you must keep your hands on the sterring wheel until advised differently by the police officer(s). You must follow all instructions in regards to the weapon by the officers. Besides the charges, if he did have a CCW, he lost it for life.

Problem? Out of about 1000 total police caused deaths each year blacks make up about 400 of those in over 10 million police encounters. That is a made up problem.

So because we have millions of bank transactions every day we ignore the incredibly rare times someone does something like rob them? It's just a made up problem?

Apparently you do need it and apparently you didn't follow the case close enough.
Followed it to a T, you are the Johnny come lately.
What blood on the window? Because you lost the argument now you want to try and throw in new bullshit?
It is obvious you don't have a damn clue about the case.

Police Chief Chuck Jordan says Crutcher was unarmed and described video of the shooting as "disturbing and very difficult to watch."

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) – A source within the Tulsa Police Department close to the investigation into the police shooting of Terence Crutcher is disputing claims by the family’s attorneys that Crutcher’s SUV window was up when he was shot.

On Tuesday, attorney Benjamin Crump said his team had video provided by TPD enhanced and reviewed frame by frame, which he says shows Crutcher’s window up and covered with blood when the 40-year-old was shot by Officer Betty Shelby last Friday.

Explain to me Ray how a man with his hands in the air with his back to you a threat to you. Was he going to fart at her?

Show me where on the video he reached into the car. Also there was NO WEAPON found in the car.
Having an opinion is different than me saying what a cop is supposed to do.
Your opinion is always for the cops except in this case in Ohio.
I don't know what their training taught them. I've never been to the Ohio State Patrol police academy. All I really know is that it's their training is different which is why they only use that one academy.
Oh now their training has taught them when a man picks up a gun and disobeys commands the right thing to do is nothing.
If he reached for his gun they had the right to shoot him.
Why are you saying IF when you know he grabbed the gun.
There is no law against freedom of speech in our state or any other. Again, our law reads A legally armed citizen is allowed to use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Nothing in the law permits anybody to use deadly force over words.
So you are telling me it is completely legal to tell a LE Officer that you will shot him. Last I checked it is illegal to threaten a police officer.
Then find me one case where I stuck up for the suspect of any race over the police officer.
You don't when the perp or victim is black, but you have done a great job making excuses for this white boy.
I'm not sticking up for this guy either. He broke several laws. First off if he wasn't licensed, he was breaking the law by having a loaded firearm within reach. In our state the ammo has to be separate from the weapon during transport. If he did have a license (which I doubt) he still broke the law because you must keep your hands on the sterring wheel until advised differently by the police officer(s). You must follow all instructions in regards to the weapon by the officers. Besides the charges, if he did have a CCW, he lost it for life.
Now that you have been caught in the lies you are changing your tune. Not only did he threaten the police officers on numerous occasions he disobeyed all their commands and drove off.

Followed it to a T, you are the Johnny come lately.

Never heard of the case before, that's why I looked it up on several different sources. You know, fresh in my mind unlike you.

Explain to me Ray how a man with his hands in the air with his back to you a threat to you. Was he going to fart at her?

Show me where on the video he reached into the car. Also there was NO WEAPON found in the car.

No there wasn't a weapon but police had no way of knowing that. They ordered him to freeze several times and he decided he would create a potential dangerous situation instead.

Police stated that Crutcher kept reaching into his pocket, refused to show his hands, walked towards his vehicle despite being told to stop, and then angled towards and reached into his vehicle.[14][15][16] Critics have disputed this saying that the driver's side window was up when Crutcher was shot.[17] However, the Jury concluded "It is clear to the Jury after intensely studying the video, still photos, and testimony that the windows to the SUV driven by Terrance Crutcher that evening were open and that the jury believes from said evidence that Terrance Crutcher did in fact reach into the window disobeying the instructions of the police officers on location."[18]

Your opinion is always for the cops except in this case in Ohio.

Nope. I fully support the police in this case as well.

Oh now their training has taught them when a man picks up a gun and disobeys commands the right thing to do is nothing.

Correct, I don't know their training. Do you?

Why are you saying IF when you know he grabbed the gun.

I don't know he grabbed anything because there is no video showing him grabbing anything. The officer yelled he grabbed the gun. I don't know in what capacity he "grabbed the gun. He may have just touched it, grabbed the handle momentarily, we don't know. What we do know is that the officers safety was assured giving he had his gun pointed right at his head.

So you are telling me it is completely legal to tell a LE Officer that you will shot him. Last I checked it is illegal to threaten a police officer.

No, I said it's not justification for shooting a suspect. Never was and never will be.

You don't when the perp or victim is black, but you have done a great job making excuses for this white boy.

When did I do that?

Now that you have been caught in the lies you are changing your tune. Not only did he threaten the police officers on numerous occasions he disobeyed all their commands and drove off.

Yes he did. When did I ever deny he didn't?

Forum List

Back