Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

Lets just be ungreatfull and destroy the olympics becuase they is so much inequality they got on the team. Idiots.
I realized something just recently and any white person on the Olympic team that kneels for solidarity with blacks, should recuse themselves from the games so some poor black person can take their place.....

No German boy pretending to be a Confederate....progtard.... aka a shitstain progressive.... which I despise
Lol! Just because I'm saying don't be a racist asswipe?

Bitch you don't know who I am. I voted for Donald Trump proudly when I turned 18 last year, and love the man dearly. I am a very patriotic guy, flying Don't Tread on ME, Confederate and American flags in my yard. Don't go accusing when you know nothing of your opponent. That is the definition of foolishness.

Anyone who wants to protest the country that sent them there should do so at home. Nobody wants to be represented by showboating crybabies. Come on home and sell T shirts with your name on them, or become a bagger at Shoprite. But don't embarrass yourself and your country by making an asshole of yourself in front of the world.

Forum List

Back