Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

I have a problem with the fact that our entire US men's basketball team is black, and this is a country with a black population right around 13%. The team doesn't reflect the makeup of our country, and it's obvious discrimination took place.
They gave you a token Kevin Love. What 10 white players are you going to send?

I have a problem with the fact that our entire US men's basketball team is black, and this is a country with a black population right around 13%. The team doesn't reflect the makeup of our country, and it's obvious discrimination took place.

That and they're losers.

Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics​

So why are they Olympians?

Leroy.

Yea SA was great during Apartheid when black folks were working for and waiting on white folks for free.

Cease whining, bitch. By now you must realize I take none of your racist crap serious.

All I have to do is look at any inner city and know what's going on. Then look at SA in the last five years and understand

Why do we need to emigrate, you have been free to do so as well. I mean why is it that none of you racist move to Siberia, it's lily white just like you like it.
I don't mind sensible black people per se. It's whiny morons like you that grind my gears (when I choose to
read your trash, which is seldom).

One hundred and fifty petition to politicize the Olympics? Wow! What an an amazing outpouring of don't give a fuck!

Surely the way to kill an institution, that is not all that popular right now anyway, is to inject your poisonous
neo-Commie bullshit into it.

GFY, I say.

Why do we need to emigrate, you have been free to do so as well. I mean why is it that none of you racist move to Siberia, it's lily white just like you like it.

I ain't bitchin' and moanin' about America.

Do you think that ~12% of the population gets to call the tune? Hell, you have been passed-by by Latinos thanks to the policies of the Democrats. You're just too stupid to realize that and too inept to emigrate, so whining it is.

Confederate Soldier good call...if they let that shit go, then everybody can protest anything--even white supremacists/KKK/etc--even though there are not many of those

Forum List

Back