Black muslim stabs 4 women and kills 3 of them at a Knoxville TN truck stop

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

I'll show you what the lame stream media won't: This black muslims face:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

The lib news media reported

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

when the tables are turned liberals have no problem assuming white racism

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

Sometimes ya have to consider the source. It ain't like IM2 isn't a lightning rod around here full of anger and hate.

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

When a crazy white guy shoots up a church, you lefties make it out to be a nation wide problem. You pretend like there are millions of dangerous white supremacists, when in reality there are very few of them.

When a white guy shoots up a church and SPECIFICALLY attributes it to white supremacist ideology -- BOTH WHITES AND BLACKS CONDEMN white supremacist ideology...

The only ones who get butt hurt over this condemnation or tries to deflect to something else -- are people who ALSO BELIEVE in this white supremacist ideology...

Thats not true

I am not a white supremacist and I condemn whites and blacks who practice that sort of hate

but neither am I a guilt-ridden white lib that lefties brand as a racist for not endorsing their insanity

1q-1.png

Just couldn't condemn that black muslims actions, could ya?

The lame stream media spends every waking moment telling us how blacks aren't violent and that muslim is the religion of peace. Avoiding discussing things like this that prove that narrative to be wrong are conveniently ignored by LSM.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives to indict entire races and religions based on the actions of a few.

candy many on your side has the same mindset,they just dont tell you about it because they dont want you to know how they really are....

1q-1.png

When a crazy white guy shoots up a church, you lefties make it out to be a nation wide problem. You pretend like there are millions of dangerous white supremacists, when in reality there are very few of them.

When a white guy shoots up a church and SPECIFICALLY attributes it to white supremacist ideology -- BOTH WHITES AND BLACKS CONDEMN white supremacist ideology...

The only ones who get butt hurt over this condemnation or tries to deflect to something else -- are people who ALSO BELIEVE in this white supremacist ideology...

Thats not true

I am not a white supremacist and I condemn whites and blacks who practice that sort of hate

but neither am I a guilt-ridden white lib that lefties brand as a racist for not endorsing their insanity

I am going to say this again because you obviously have a comprehension problem....

"The only ones who get butt hurt over this condemnation or tries to deflect to something else -- are people who ALSO BELIEVE in this white supremacist ideology..." <<--PERIOD!

So when your stupid ass says "that's not true" -- you are either one of those bitchy types that just wants to disagree for the sake of disagreeing or you are a liar...

If you condemn whites and blacks for practicing hate -- that manifests in terrorist violence -- then there will be no need to get butthurt when those condemnations happen....

1q-1.png

Thats not true

I am going to say this again because you obviously have a comprehension problem....

"The only ones who get butt hurt over this condemnation or tries to deflect to something else -- are people who ALSO BELIEVE in this white supremacist ideology..." <<--PERIOD!

So when your stupid ass says "that's not true" -- you are either one of those bitchy types that just wants to disagree for the sake of disagreeing or you are a liar...

If you condemn whites and blacks for practicing hate -- that manifests in terrorist violence -- then there will be no need to get butthurt when those condemnations happen....

If the condemnation were equally applied you would be correct

but it isnt

racist black murders of whites are barely condemned at all while incidents of white on black killings are front page news for weeks or months

1q-1.png

Thats not true

but it isnt

racist black murders of whites are barely condemned at all while incidents of white on black killings are front page news for weeks or months

Here is where your white supremacist myopia kicks in.....

Because in your mind -- if the "racist black" isn't demonized to the extent you feel the "racist white" is demonized -- then you feel it isn't equal enough for you...

However....the non-racist black still feels the REAL WORLD EFFECTS of what that "racist black" does -- the "non-racist" black still has to DEAL with things that your racist white ass never have to deal with -- DESPITE the fact that the overwhelming majority of terrorist killings have been committed by White Racists.....

But no one is demanding a crack down on whites...no one is saying "oh, it is just their culture" --- so again, fuck what you are whining about

1q-1.png

The lame stream media spends every waking moment telling us how blacks aren't violent and that muslim is the religion of peace. Avoiding discussing things like this that prove that narrative to be wrong are conveniently ignored by LSM.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives to indict entire races and religions based on the actions of a few.

There you go. You think its worse that I bring up that he was black muslim than the black muslim killing 3 women.

Thanks for proving my point.

Wow..can you quote me saying that? Nope.

I guess you were just too busy celebrating he killed those people.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives

As a societal matter, it is the greater tragedy; how a whole group of people condemns a whole race and religion because a very small proportion of them commit crimes.

Should we condemn all white male protestants for McVeigh, Nichols, Kazynsky, Dylan Root, Dylan Kleibold, Dylan Avery, David Duke, Eric Rudolph etc...?

If not, why not?

Oh no, we are not to blame all whites for the actins of a few. We can only indict all non whites. That's the rule here at USMB.

No the rule is ignore every day black violence and talk about one white dude shooting up a church for 10 fucking years.

Those white dudes shoot up schools, churches, Walmart, etc. pretty frequently. Why would we talk about one incident for 10 years? The reality is that they provide a fresh batch of dead bodies every 3 or 4 months. After each incident the first thing we hear from righties is about the shooter`s rights.

Oh no, we are not to blame all whites for the actins of a few. We can only indict all non whites. That's the rule here at USMB.
Who is blaming ALL blacks? Maybe you can find that post but I don't think so.

Last edited:

but it isnt

True. Even racist graffiti makes the news as a dastardly hate crime.

And for those of you who find thinking difficult this isn't an anti black issue. It's an anti "journalist" issue.
And we all know who runs the leftist main stream media....all lily white fifth columnist white men.

Last edited:

1q-1.png

This is an important issue. The truth is never told by the media. You are talking about peoples lives. The worse part is that people voting are affected by a false sense. If the women were Progs, ce la vie!

1q-1.png

I condemn it strongly.

There you go. You think its worse that I bring up that he was black muslim than the black muslim killing 3 women.

Thanks for proving my point.

Wow..can you quote me saying that? Nope.

I guess you were just too busy celebrating he killed those people.

I did, moron.

Here you go.

I condemn it strongly.

I condemn more, however, the reflexive nature of the conservatives

As a societal matter, it is the greater tragedy; how a whole group of people condemns a whole race and religion because a very small proportion of them commit crimes.

Should we condemn all white male protestants for McVeigh, Nichols, Kazynsky, Dylan Root, Dylan Kleibold, Dylan Avery, David Duke, Eric Rudolph etc...?

If not, why not?

When 1 in 4 black men goes to jail, it isnt just a "small portion of them". That statistic is totally unacceptable and worthy of criticism.

While 1 in 4 white males go to rehab or are given probation. The Justice System is the legal form of institutional racism in this country. See they don't wear white sheets anymore they are in blue uniforms, brown uniforms, wearing 3pc suits and black robes. The mindset is the same as the sheet wearer though.

1q-1.png

Wrong. Plus whites have a two and one half century recorded and documented history of racist behavior.

So the 3 white women were racists and that forced the black guy to murder them?

How do you they are 3 white women?

The photos been released...View attachment 321048

Fair enough.

1q-1.png

We'll have to wait a long time to see, won't we? Blacks kill each other at a far higher rate than whites kill blacks.

What I've noticed in this thread is condoning the actions of the black muslim killer by the liberals on this forum. They're hung up on race and religion even flat out admitting that bringing those two things up is WORSE than what this man did, brutally stabbing 4 women, 3 to death.

Last edited:

1q-1.png

We'll have to wait a long time to see, won't we? Blacks kill each other at a far higher rate than whites kill blacks.

What I've noticed in this thread is a lack of condoning the actions of the black muslim killer by the liberals on this forum. They're hung up on race and religion even flat out admitting that bringing those two things up is WORSE than what this man did, brutally stabbing 4 women, 3 to death.

Zero people have condoned the killings outside of yourself that is.

1q-1.png

What I've noticed in this thread is a lack of condoning the actions of the black muslim killer by the liberals on this forum. They're hung up on race and religion even flat out admitting that bringing those two things up is WORSE than what this man did, brutally stabbing 4 women, 3 to death.

Zero people have condoned the killings outside of yourself that is.

So do you feel it being pointed out that the perp was a black muslim is worse than him killing 3 women? It's a simple question with a simple answer.

Who is blaming ALL blacks? Maybe you can find that post but I don't think so.
So you can deflect once he does??

He wont and cant that's the point. Because it doesn't exist.
What doesn't exist??

That people on this messageboard haven't used something a black person did as a way to indict all blacks in general??

Are you sure you want to go there?

Because I have seen dozens of examples to the contrary....all of which you will deflect away from.....If i were you, I would not write that kind of check, when you know you can't cash it

Forum List

Back