Black Militant MO Sen. Chappelle-Nadal Behind Fake Tears Issues Apology To Trump On Facebook Video

Democrat incitement since Election Day is unprecedented and appalling. It is time to hold Democrats who spew incitement rhetoric, to be held accountable. They've created a very dangerous environment.

I don't understand this silly ritual of "apologizing" for saying what you think.

She said what she wants to see happen, many agree with her, this is how far we have sunk (so far), and off we go.

We should be looking at this kind of thing as a symptom instead of expecting "apologies".

Or let the voters decied at elections time. Only a coward runs from their words. I personally find her lack of spine very unappealing.

No, I don't think something like this can wait. Anybody that even thinks on that level should not be in any position of power.

This is a woman who either thinks life as so worthless, or a violent minded person who enjoys murder.

We either have a standard or we don't. It can't apply to one and not the other. Anybody who mentions death to a President has no business running anything in our country. Because there is only one reason she's sorry, and that's because the Governor promised to take action to remover her if she doesn't do the right thing and resign. The only thing she's really sorry for is she got called out on her statement.

Forum List

Back