MO Jewish Governor Asks Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal To Resign...She Retweets He Belongs At Auschwitz

Publicly advocating assassination of an elected official by an elected official, who has been entrusted to represent all of the people in her district, shows an abysmal retardation of morality and decency.;)

She said "HOPE"

When Trump said "hope" every body on the right said it meant he wasn't serious, he was just kidding, joking, he wasn't to be taken seriously.

Did "hope" suddenly change meaning?

I 'hope' you aren't as stupid as you sound

No one is going to mess with her. She calls for assassinations and return of death camps and no one blinks an eye because they are afraid to be called anti-black, anti-woman. She feels untouchable, invincible. Reminds me of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting. Had it been an angry white male, southern Christian that did the shooting, the press would have pounced on white Christians everywhere in defense of gays. That did not happen in this case. Why? Because the shooter was jihadist terrorist and liberals know to leave them alone. They tried to appease the gays by going after lawful gun owners.

Construing that as a threat is retarded.

The red herring you're serving is a bit off color.

Retardation is usually the result of brain injury or genetic misfire beyond the ability of the mentally challenged person to affect it.

Publicly advocating assassination of an elected official by an elected official, who has been entrusted to represent all of the people in her district, shows an abysmal retardation of morality and decency. Failing to acknowledge such is, well, perhaps a fine example of willful ignorance. Big dif ;)
Perhaps I read her comments wrong, but I believe what she was pointing out was that Trump is acting like a racist fascist and promoting ideas that caused the formation of places like Auschwitz.

No one is going to mess with her. She calls for assassinations and return of death camps and no one blinks an eye because they are afraid to be called anti-black, anti-woman. She feels untouchable, invincible. Reminds me of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting. Had it been an angry white male, southern Christian that did the shooting, the press would have pounced on white Christians everywhere in defense of gays. That did not happen in this case. Why? Because the shooter was jihadist terrorist and liberals know to leave them alone. They tried to appease the gays by going after lawful gun owners.
People with such low reading skills should not be engaging in serious political debate.

Perhaps I read her comments wrong, but I believe what she was pointing out was that Trump is acting like a racist fascist and promoting ideas that caused the formation of places like Auschwitz.

If that interpretation fits the narratives of your belief I can understand the logic behind your claim - your belief in her meaning tho is no more relevant than the op's belief that it is a threat. Who cares?...tomato/tomahto. It is the public posting by an elected official of the 'hope' that another elected official (or anyone for that matter) is assassinated, and the events following that further illustrate her moral deficit and bad judgment. That the person she tweeted the holocaust image to happens to be Jewish is willfully, woefully ignorant...and/or malicious. There is no logical defense for her actions.

'Trump is a Nazi' is merely the newest flavor of leftist koolaid. Ho hum.

Serious question for resident progressives.

Why do you ignore bad behavior by those who you agree with politically while simultaneously blasting the other side for any similar behavior?

If the basis of your entire platform is hypocrisy, you might want to rethink your ideology.

An elected official that claims she hopes POTUS is assassinated should apologize and resign. Period. Regardless of the affiliated party of that official or who is POTUS.

I truly hope no one assassinates her, what with Trump leading the KKK and everything.

I see the issue here as simply a case of political correctness. I've always thought PC has it's place and there are bounds that shouldn't be crossed. But I wouldn't advocate forcing somebody from office for not being politically correct. It should just be put into the hands of the voters as a matter they take into consideration in future elections. Concerning this particular elected official, I most likely wouldn't vote for her anyways.

People with such low reading skills should not be engaging in serious political debate.

Perhaps politicians with no substance should quit pulling the slaves in chains or death camp images. I know exactly what I read and what that MO politician is trying to do.

Forum List

Back