What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

black man trys to rob florida store

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score

more store owners need to do this to defend themselves from these black hoods.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"I'm from Chicago, bro" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Definitely not used to someone being able to defend themselves with equal force if he's from Shitown.
He should go back to the gun free zones where only the thugs have guns

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If Florida had open carry would the store clerk acted differently? In the 1960s as a child it was common to see people in rural stores with firearms. The young fellow seemed almost as if he were in alien territory. :) :cool: Welcome to Florida!

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Reaction score
911 whats your emergency?
I shot a black guy
are you a cop?
no?
good thank you for your service citizen.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh darn, I was hoping the story would end with the thug getting his ass shot!

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's lucky he's not dead, should be thankful he's only arrested. That clerk had a conscience. This is
a great example to liberals who dont understand guns. They are not ALWAYS used for killing. As in this case, they are used to back a criminal down and prevent a situation where there was a victim. This happens a lot and goes unreported. It even happened with some members of my family camping... was something I posted about here years ago, and I was roundly called a liar and that I had made the story up... by some fine liberal poster.

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's lucky he's not dead, should be thankful he's only arrested. That clerk had a conscience. This is
a great example to liberals who dont understand guns. They are not ALWAYS used for killing. As in this case, they are used to back a criminal down and prevent a situation where there was a victim. This happens a lot and goes unreported. It even happened with some members of my family camping... was something I posted about here years ago, and I was roundly called a liar and that I had made the story up... by some fine liberal poster.
I would have killed him where he stood.

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would have killed him where he stood.

A lot of people would, and I get it. The clerk was kind. Glad he got arrested but problem is,
he'll be back out soon and probably doing another robbery.

OP
horselightning

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well the clerk didnt need too. When the clerk showed his gun the coward ran out with his tail between his legs. then the cops got him.

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well the clerk didnt need too. When the clerk showed his gun the coward ran out with his tail between his legs. then the cops got him.
so the clerk had the opportunity to save taxpayers money and he didn't?

Reaction score
Well another racist thread by the neighborhood mumble mouth racist and all her racist friends came out participate.

ozro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well another racist thread by the neighborhood mumble mouth racist and all her racist friends came out participate.
I don't give a jumping fuck if the person is black, white, brown, yellow or a green space martian.
If someone puts me in a position where I pull and aim my gun, they will have a nice neat hole in the front and a big chunk of them missing out of the back.
That would be robber IS lucky, he should by rights be on a slab.
Talk about a racist, mirror dude, mirror.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just checked the county arrest records.
The guy is still in jail.
$1,000 bond for, openly carrying a prohibited weapon
$100,000 bond for, attempted robbery with a firearm

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Armed store owners are not that uncommon in the Free State of Florida. I remember in Tampa the owner of a newspaper and magazine store openly carried in a belt holster the same revolver I legally carry concealed, a S&W Model 642 .38 Special Revolver.

1664332124493.jpeg

I also remember when I first moved to Florida, walking into a 7-Eleven store and noticing a revolver on a shelf under the cash register.

You would think the bad guys would stay in the big blue cities like Chicago and stay the hell out of the Free State of Florida. The rules are different in Florida.

***snip***

Open Carry​

The open carry of firearms is generally prohibited in Florida, with some exceptions found in Florida Statutes §790.25(3). Open carry is allowed on your own property and at your place of business. It is also allowed when you are participating in or going to or returning from: 1) a hunting, camping or fishing expedition; 2) firing a weapon for testing or target practice under safe conditions and in a safe place not prohibited by law.

braalian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I say bring back the death penalty for any and all armed robbery.

Bet you’ll see robberies decline quick.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If Florida had open carry would the store clerk acted differently? In the 1960s as a child it was common to see people in rural stores with firearms. The young fellow seemed almost as if he were in alien territory. :) :cool: Welcome to Florida!
Shiet, I remember being in line to buy some some beer, and the store dude stuck a gun in the guy in front of me's face and said "You that motherfucker that tried to rob me yesterday, don't you fucking move" Proceeded to ring up my order while keeping the gun on the guy, (who Was some dudes I knows brother) and called the police all in the same motion. By the time I was leaving, the police were there to arrest the guy and I had my beer. And I was only 16!
I toted 2 cases of beer to the party we were having after that.
:auiqs.jpg:
There was another time some guys down the street from me caught that same motherfucker breaking into their car to steal their radio or something and hocked him down and beat the shit out of him and then called the police. He went to jail with an ass-whoopin that day. He blazed right past me and them 2 were in hot pursuit. True Story. They caught him at the corner. Beat his ass and then called the cops.

Last edited:

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
so the clerk had the opportunity to save taxpayers money and he didn't?
Killing another human being is not something to be taken so lightly.
I know from family, that's a flip onto the other side if that happens.

I know enough to where I never want want to do it unless I have to.

You start questioning your judgement and a host of other problems.

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Killing another human being is not something to be taken so lightly.
I know from family, that's a flip onto the other side if that happens.

I know enough to where I never want want to do it unless I have to.

You start questioning your judgement and a host of other problems.
my government trained me in the art of human hunting. what I've taken from this is its fucking easy to kill. it's even easier to do it for honor and a reason.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List