black man strangled on subway

some more black and black crime. watch blacks dont say A word cause they were both black. some more woop ass.

This is a good reason why cops shouldn't put suspects in choke holds

A 24-year-old man was taken into custody, police said.

It was not immediately clear if he would face charges.

The man who died had numerous prior arrests for offenses including assault, disorderly conduct, and fare beating, law enforcement sources said.

A 30-year-old man was choked to death on a Manhattan train Monday after he threatened straphangers, police said.

Another subway rider stepped in and put the man in a headlock when he began acting erratically and making threats on the northbound F train just before 2:30 p.m., according to police.

Should the guy get charged?

We need about a thousand of these stories every day if we want to make a dent in our criminal population.

This is a good reason why cops shouldn't put suspects in choke holds

A 24-year-old man was taken into custody, police said.

It was not immediately clear if he would face charges.

The man who died had numerous prior arrests for offenses including assault, disorderly conduct, and fare beating, law enforcement sources said.

A 30-year-old man was choked to death on a Manhattan train Monday after he threatened straphangers, police said.

Another subway rider stepped in and put the man in a headlock when he began acting erratically and making threats on the northbound F train just before 2:30 p.m., according to police.

Should the guy get charged?

Nope.

I have to agree. If all the murderers get away with stand your ground, this guy should be excused if his fighting skills go too far defending a bus full of people with his hands.

This sort of happened to me. I fucked this guy up in the mall parking lot. I antagonized him into coming at me. Then the cop said I was going to jail because I struck first.

You don’t need to be hit first to defend yourself. Dumb cop. And if the guy attacking me dies, that’s on him.

Im serious. I often think about if I had to fight 2 guys. Would I quickly snap one of their necks? I should. If I don’t I’m probably going to lose. And I don’t know how violent their going to get.

some more black and black crime. watch blacks dont say A word cause they were both black. some more woop ass.
Damn you will start a thread about anything, as long as, it puts black folks in a negative light. What's the next thread? Black man takes a shit at Home Depot.

Damn you will start a thread about anything, as long as, it puts black folks in a negative light. What's the next thread? Black man takes a shit at Home Depot.
I read that about the Home Depot thing. They use the display toilets then walk away like nothing happened.

Wow! now people are strangling each other on the subway! o_O

This is getting beyond a joke, where is this all going to end??

In these times and seeing the source, the whole story is just as likely to have been fabricated from start to finish by one of the NYT news hacks because they were short on the day of Fake News.

"Langley ringing, Norman . Get a black on black sympathy piece into the morning edition .No other fake news around whch is a nuisance .Keep your eyes on quotas.. "

Forum List

Back