Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed

Funny how you didn't give a shit when Tyre Nichols was beaten to death by 5 Memphis Cops. I wonder why? :dunno:
Wrong. Go back and read what was said son.

Where is your avatar for this dead child?

1710104215906.png

Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed​

Don't try those old tired worn out racist excuses or claims. Don't try talking about a domestIc dispute because police knew it was over and the woman was safe. Police murdered a non criminal black man who was asleep and unarmed. So now there is another home without a black father in it created by white racism.

From Taser...

“Should Sudden Cardiac Arrest occur in a scenario involving a TASER® discharge to the chest area – it would place the law enforcement agency, the officer, and TASER® International in the difficult situation of trying to ascertain what role, if any, the TASER® ECD could have played in a unique situation that cannot be replicated in human clinical safety evaluations. In order to reduce the risk of such an event, and in light of the fact that frontal applications of TASER® ECD’s have been found to be more effective when the probes are targeted at the lower torso (engaging the balancing muscles of the pelvic triangle) we have lowered the recommended point of aim from the center of mass to the lower center of mass for frontal discharges. We believe this recommendation will improve the effective use of TASER® ECDs while also further increasing safety margins and enhancing the ability to defend such cases in post event legal proceedings” (emphasis added)."

Every LEO in the world knows the above, but many fail.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You all have started this feelings thread yet the video shows naught so you are now saying it’s tainted
Wrong. The video shows that police entered an apartment and shot a man while he was in bed. You can stop the white --- gaslighting.

Last edited:
And here comes the white right wing autoexcuses.

Wrong. Go back and read what was said son.

Where is your avatar for this dead child?

View attachment 915376
Where's your avatar for the rampart black on black cvrimes that kill hundreds every year? How about those single black mother's that top the charts across all races in the United States? How about the low percentage of blacks that commit 60%+ of all violent crimes?

Get a clue

When innocent people learn the meaning of "show me your hands" maybe there won't be so many police shootings.
"Police murdered a non criminal black man who was asleep and unarmed"

Reading comprehension evades you for some reason.

Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed​

Don't try those old tired worn out racist excuses or claims. Don't try talking about a domestIc dispute because police knew it was over and the woman was safe. Police murdered a non criminal black man who was asleep and unarmed. So now there is another home without a black father in it created by white racism.

CarlinArbor is disagreeing with a cops bodycam footage.

So police showed up at early hours and just marched into the apartment?
Yep. That happens to black folks. I know that out there in Pleasantville police always follow the law to the letter, but not so much in the hood.

As Chris Hayes says:

“In the Nation, there is law; in the Colony, there is only a concern with order. In the Nation, you have rights; in the Colony, you have commands. In the Nation, you are innocent until proven guilty; in the Colony, you are born guilty.”

And they get away with it because whites like you make excuses for them.

Video doesn’t show anything.
My eyes concur but the 1 in 200,000 crowd says cops with no warrant broke in and shot dead a man sleeping in the dark. I guess I missed the new technology that provides clear video from a darkened room

This stuff happens too often these days, and it doesn't matter what color they are. It's almost as if they're treating these scenarios as if they're playing a video game.

Never call the police...

Forum List

Back