black man shot by cops after pulling knife on them,

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this guy went nuts in the starbucks and was drunk . then the cops got in the alley were the black guy pulled a knife . cops tased him twice and it didnt stop him. So they had to shoot him because he was using knife on the officer charging him. justified. the cops had no choice. if his family was so worried they had got him some help/ they failed their relative not the cops.

this guy went nuts in the starbucks and was drunk . then the cops got in the alley were the black guy pulled a knife . cops tased him twice and it didnt stop him. So they had to shoot him because he was using knife on the officer charging him. justified. the cops had no choice. if his family was so worried they had got him some help/ they failed their relative not the cops.

I knew this happened in a blue city before I even clicked on the link.

They LOVE this stuff.

the family says he had mental problems.

Not anymore.

Well....the excuse is he shouldn't have been allowed out in public if he had a mental condition.
exactly that why i said no excuse for his behavior/you so not have the right wig out public like and not comply with cops. nutty or not.

Forum List

Back