Black man kills white man in "knock-out game". Gets measly 10 years

On the rare occasion that a white person commits a crime the court jumps on them with all fours. They need to convict white people so they don't appear racist because of all the blacks that fill the jails.

Blacks have it ingrained in them from childhood to attack their white benefactors. Being around them is akin to going into the lion's den to feed them while holding a chunk of meat. Wild animals are prone to biting the hand that feeds them.

What's your excuse?

Can you believe the killer is so psycho he called this a "complete accident".??!! Anyway, he should have been locked up forever.

Then change the law. Obviously he was able to prove it was not premeditated murder. He was able to prove his intent was not to murder at all which is why he was found guilty of only manslaughter.

Of course....his intent was only to knock out the victim with one punch.

The problem in this case was not the law but the judge.....way too many incompetent liberal judges on the bench.

Can you believe the killer is so psycho he called this a "complete accident".??!! Anyway, he should have been locked up forever.

Then change the law. Obviously he was able to prove it was not premeditated murder. He was able to prove his intent was not to murder at all which is why he was found guilty of only manslaughter.

You don't know that. Lots of people have been killed by a single punch. This punk certainly knew there was a good chance the victim would die. Most people shot with a gun do not die either, but if they do, good chance the shooter will be charged with murder.

Once again as I have said in other threads - THIS WAS NOT THE "KNOCKOUT" GAME.

This was a fight that went horribly wrong.

Was it bad? Yes. Should this kid go to prison? Yes. Was it intentional homicide? No, it was accidental.

Was it the "knockout" game? No, it was not. It was a typical teenage stupid fight, which guys like me participated in all the time. Fortunately, I never killed anyone. Am I a criminal? Do I deserve the death penalty?

Think, people.

Last edited:

You don't know that. Lots of people have been killed by a single punch. This punk certainly knew there was a good chance the victim would die. Most people shot with a gun do not die either, but if they do, good chance the shooter will be charged with murder.

Oh, lord! You don't know anyone who's ever been in a fight???

No one?

Give us a break.

I don't have enough details of this case, but....I know I would be incredibly shocked to kill someone with a punch. Even with multiple punches. While it does happen on rare occasions, the vast majority of the time, punching someone is not going to kill them.

That being the case, and based on the scanty evidence in the OP article, I completely understand why this would not have been prosecuted or convicted as a first degree murder. Even second degree murder sounds like a stretch to me, since as I understand it that would include a reasonable expectation that one's actions might lead to death.

This case sounds like manslaughter or felony murder and assault to me.

Forum List

Back