Black man calls for ban on nyggers. Epic rant.

I've been following Tommy Sotomayer for years now. He sounds totally exasperrated in this video.
Unfortunately, Tommy is banned from most platforms even though he is a positive role model for blacks. Hard working, family man.
Youtube prefers Blacks rapping about "Kill Whitey" and sucker punch videos.

What platform is this? It ain't YouTube and they'd never allow this. Where is this mysterious place where he can post freely?

Bitchute.

I've been following Tommy Sotomayer for years now. He sounds totally exasperrated in this video.
Unfortunately, Tommy is banned from most platforms even though he is a positive role model for blacks. Hard working, family man.

What platform is this? It ain't YouTube and they'd never allow this. Where is this mysterious place where he can post freely?

Bitchute.

When were we able to display bitchute videos?! They always displayed only as links

White racists love uncle toms.
He's a strong-minded, insightful individual.
He sees the faults and calls them out.
Not someone you'de see bumming off the State and blaming others for his failings.
I'd rather have a negro like Tommy as a neighbour than a white liberal.
It's hard for these race baiters to understand that people are not racists--they just don't like stupid lazy people.

Uncle toms are not good role models for blacks.

Trash like you are the problem in America.

Not someone you'de see bumming off the State and blaming others for his failings.
No he isn't. He's a weak minded bootlicking punk who says shit whites like you want to hear. Not what you need to hear because if he did that you wouldn't have created a thread about him. Whites like you, whine, bum off the state and blame others for your failings. And you can't face the truth when you are told that. So you use a bitch sellout like Sotomayor to call other blacks the n word so you can give yourself permission to do what you've always wanted to do.

No it's trash like you. Thomas James Harris(Sotomayors real name) is an uneducated loser who got on youtube and denigrated blacks so you guys suck him up.

I hold a masters degree in sociology, helped grow 3 duffereent non profits, own my home and now work on my own time on research projects for pay. So when you talk to me don't come with the dumb shit. The only reason you praise this sorry waste of sperm is because he validates your racist beliefs about blacks.

All blacks are n*ggers to the white supremacist. Let's see if Tommy talks like this if his black daughter or black son was shot and killed by the police.

No one remembers a coward.

Tommy is a coward.

Talking sh*t about blk ppl is easy. The whole world does that.

Get in face of the white supremacist. That takes courage. That's why the Martin Luther Kings, the Malcolm X, The Muhammad Ali's, The Louis Farrakhan, The Black Panthers are so well respected.

I've said it many times Obama was smart, educated, no slang talking, black man who had no kids out of wedlock, committed no crime, good father and husband to his kids and say what you want about his presidency. Obama personally ? There was not 1% of personal scandal on that man.

But he got called all n*ggers in the world. More deaths threats than any president ever.

Black people should never apologize for black criminals

White people don't apologize for nothing. They all have kinds organized crminal networks, all kinda drug, money laundering, child molestion networks.

Crime is just gonna happen in competitive captalist society. That's how it is. Get over it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

No it's trash like you. Thomas James Harris(Sotomayors real name) is an uneducated loser who got on youtube and denigrated blacks so you guys suck him up.

I hold a masters degree in sociology, helped grow 3 duffereent non profits, own my home and now work on my own time on research projects for pay. So when you talk to me don't come with the dumb shit. The only reason you praise this sorry waste of sperm is because he validates your racist beliefs about blacks.

All that education wasted on you.
Another aggressive, violent punk with a chip on his shoulder.
You people hate Tommy, Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima and Candace Owens. Well dressed, hard working coloured folk, And idolise scumbag rappers and criminals.
Any wonder your kids are mainly feral thugs.

No. We are just disagreeing with you

You people hate Tommy, Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima and Candace Owens.
Don't hate them. Just think they're scared cowards.

Well dressed, hard working coloured folk,
Back in the 1960. Those black people who were marching against racism. We were well dressed and many hard working

lgglszx9tk2exkfywdhpqw.jpg

gettyimages-517322898_16x9.jpg

ptc-protest_1943-11-08--2-_16x9.jpg

Did blk ppl having good dress sense stop the white supremacists ?

And idolise scumbag rappers and criminals.
Most rap / hip hop purcchases are made by whites

And this is coming from the race of people that does film after film worshipping white thugs ?

Goodfellas ? Sopranos ? Bonnie and Clyde ? Billy The Kid ? Capone ? The people who are trying humanize white serial killers ? Ted Bundy ? Gacy ? Dahlmer ? Always doing these docs about trying to show there human side ? Their smarts ? Their intelligence ?

• Thanks

You're so full of shit. You're masters degree is in promoting slavery for the democrat party.

You turned out to be very successful considering how you were held down by white racism. How is it possible?

No he isn't. He's a weak minded bootlicking punk who says shit whites like you want to hear. Not what you need to hear because if he did that you wouldn't have created a thread about him. Whites like you, whine, bum off the state and blame others for your failings. And you can't face the truth when you are told that. So you use a bitch sellout like Sotomayor to call other blacks the n word so you can give yourself permission to do what you've always wanted to do.
You are the one blaming whites for everything negative in this country.

Back in the 1960. Those black people who were marching against racism. We were well dressed and many hard working

And this is coming from the race of people that does film after film worshipping white thugs ?

Goodfellas ? Sopranos ? Bonnie and Clyde ? Billy The Kid ? Capone ? The people who are trying humanize white serial killers ? Ted Bundy ? Gacy ? Dahlmer ? Always doing these docs about trying to show there human side ? Their smarts ? Their intelligence ?
Watching movies is not worshipping. I have not heard of anyone glorifying serial killers.

Any black who tries and climb out of the plantation is called an Uncle Tom by other coloured folk.
If whites were'nt around you'd be sucker punching the Asians, or the Latinos or the American Indians.

Any black who tries and climb out of the plantation is called an Uncle Tom by other coloured folk.
The planatation should not be there in the first place. There should not be plantation that black people have to climb out of

If whites were'nt around you'd be sucker punching the Asians, or the Latinos or the American Indians.
That's as stupid me saying to you "Be glad I'm shooting at you, because if it wasn't me, them over there would be shooting at you"

• Thanks
Watching movies is not worshipping. I have not heard of anyone glorifying serial killers.
Look at the the Boston bomber. He got a front cover of rolling stone.

Rolling_Stone_Cover_with_Boston_Bomber.jpg

Rolling Stone magazine presented Tsarnaev (The Bomber) in a way to how rock stars are shown on magazine covers saying how popular and promising of student he was.

Even though this white guy killed 3 and injured 250 civillians in the Boston bombing marathon in 2013. Many lost arms and legs and were blinded and wheel chair bound for life but

White people are always trying to humanize white killers.

Now tell me did whites bomb red square in Russia from where these guys are from ? Just to make sure other white russians don't get any ideas ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Unlike when the USA used drones to send hellfire missiles, not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan killing women and children just so those muslims don't get any ideas

drone-460x250.jpg

Not to mention otther white mass shooters and terrorists - Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols and Ted Kaczynski and Eric Rudolph and Joe Stack and George Metesky and Byron De La Beckwith and Bobby Frank Cherry and Thomas Blanton and Herman Frank Cash and Robert Chambliss and James von Brunn and Lawrence Michael Lombardiand Robert Mathews and David Lane and Chevie Kehoe and Michael F. Griffin and Paul Hill and John Salvi and Justin Carl Moose and Bruce and Joshua Turnidge and James Kopp and Luke Helder and James David Adkisson and Scott Roeder and Shelley Shannon and Dennis Mahon and Wade Michael Page and Jeffery Harbin and Byron Williams and Charles Ray Polk and Willie Ray Lampley and Cecilia Lampley and John Dare Baird and Joseph Martin Bailie and Ray Hamblin and Robert Edward Starr III and William James McCranie Jr. and John Pitner and Charles Barbee and Robert Berry and Jay Merrell and Brendon Blasz and Carl Jay Waskom Jr. and Shawn and Catherine Adams and Edward Taylor Jr. and Todd Vanbiber and William Robert Goehler and James Cleaver and Jack Dowell and Bradley Playford Glover and Ken Carter and Randy Graham and Bradford Metcalf and Chris Scott Gilliam and Gary Matson and Winfield Mowder and Buford Furrow and Benjamin Smith and Donald Rudolph and Kevin Ray Patterson and Charles Dennis Kiles and Donald Beauregard and Troy Diverand Mark Wayne McCool and Leo Felton and Erica Chase and Clayton Lee Wagner and Michael Edward Smith and David Burgert and Robert Barefoot Jr. and Sean Gillespie and Ivan Duane Braden and Kevin Harpham and William Krar and Judith Bruey and Edward Feltus and Raymond Kirk Dillard and Adam Lynn Cunningham and Bonnell Hughes and Randall Garrett Cole and James Ray McElroyand Michael Gorbey and Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman and Frederick Thomas and Paul Ross Evans and Matt Goldsby and Jimmy Simmons and Kathy Simmons and Kaye Wiggins and Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe and David McMenemy and Bobby Joe Rogers and Francis Grady and Cody Seth Crawford and Ralph Lang and Demetrius Van Crocker and Floyd Raymond Looker and Derek Mathew Shrout and Randolph Linn.

All of them killed plenty of white people. But white ppl will not be asked to denounce them. The government won't bomb whatever place just to make sure that others don’t get any ideas. A white man from Ireland ? Whites ain't bombing Belfast. White man from Italy ? You ain't bombing the Vatican.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back