Black man calls for ban on nyggers. Epic rant.

Any black who tries and climb out of the plantation is called an Uncle Tom by other coloured folk.
The planatation should not be there in the first place. There should not be plantation that black people have to climb out of

If whites were'nt around you'd be sucker punching the Asians, or the Latinos or the American Indians.
That's as stupid me saying to you "Be glad I'm shooting at you, because if it wasn't me, them over there would be shooting at you"
The plantation is created by Democrats and blacks leaders.
They want you to remain poor, so you will continue voting tribally.

Watching movies is not worshipping. I have not heard of anyone glorifying serial killers.
Look at the the Boston bomber. He got a front cover of rolling stone.

Rolling_Stone_Cover_with_Boston_Bomber.jpg

Rolling Stone magazine presented Tsarnaev (The Bomber) in a way to how rock stars are shown on magazine covers saying how popular and promising of student he was.

Even though this white guy killed 3 and injured 250 civillians in the Boston bombing marathon in 2013. Many lost arms and legs and were blinded and wheel chair bound for life but

White people are always trying to humanize white killers.

Now tell me did whites bomb red square in Russia from where these guys are from ? Just to make sure other white russians don't get any ideas ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Unlike when the USA used drones to send hellfire missiles, not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan killing women and children just so those muslims don't get any ideas

drone-460x250.jpg

Not to mention otther white mass shooters and terrorists - Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols and Ted Kaczynski and Eric Rudolph and Joe Stack and George Metesky and Byron De La Beckwith and Bobby Frank Cherry and Thomas Blanton and Herman Frank Cash and Robert Chambliss and James von Brunn and Lawrence Michael Lombardiand Robert Mathews and David Lane and Chevie Kehoe and Michael F. Griffin and Paul Hill and John Salvi and Justin Carl Moose and Bruce and Joshua Turnidge and James Kopp and Luke Helder and James David Adkisson and Scott Roeder and Shelley Shannon and Dennis Mahon and Wade Michael Page and Jeffery Harbin and Byron Williams and Charles Ray Polk and Willie Ray Lampley and Cecilia Lampley and John Dare Baird and Joseph Martin Bailie and Ray Hamblin and Robert Edward Starr III and William James McCranie Jr. and John Pitner and Charles Barbee and Robert Berry and Jay Merrell and Brendon Blasz and Carl Jay Waskom Jr. and Shawn and Catherine Adams and Edward Taylor Jr. and Todd Vanbiber and William Robert Goehler and James Cleaver and Jack Dowell and Bradley Playford Glover and Ken Carter and Randy Graham and Bradford Metcalf and Chris Scott Gilliam and Gary Matson and Winfield Mowder and Buford Furrow and Benjamin Smith and Donald Rudolph and Kevin Ray Patterson and Charles Dennis Kiles and Donald Beauregard and Troy Diverand Mark Wayne McCool and Leo Felton and Erica Chase and Clayton Lee Wagner and Michael Edward Smith and David Burgert and Robert Barefoot Jr. and Sean Gillespie and Ivan Duane Braden and Kevin Harpham and William Krar and Judith Bruey and Edward Feltus and Raymond Kirk Dillard and Adam Lynn Cunningham and Bonnell Hughes and Randall Garrett Cole and James Ray McElroyand Michael Gorbey and Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman and Frederick Thomas and Paul Ross Evans and Matt Goldsby and Jimmy Simmons and Kathy Simmons and Kaye Wiggins and Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe and David McMenemy and Bobby Joe Rogers and Francis Grady and Cody Seth Crawford and Ralph Lang and Demetrius Van Crocker and Floyd Raymond Looker and Derek Mathew Shrout and Randolph Linn.

All of them killed plenty of white people. But white ppl will not be asked to denounce them. The government won't bomb whatever place just to make sure that others don’t get any ideas. A white man from Ireland ? Whites ain't bombing Belfast. White man from Italy ? You ain't bombing the Vatican.
The liberal left control Hollywood, the media, academia, Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone.
It's the leftards who get off on this. The Right just pull the switch on the electric chair.

I've been following Tommy Sotomayer for years now. He sounds totally exasperrated in this video.
Unfortunately, Tommy is banned from most platforms even though he is a positive role model for blacks. Hard working, family man.
Youtube prefers Blacks rapping about "Kill Whitey" and sucker punch videos.

Uncle toms are not good role models for blacks.

Trash like you are the problem in America.

No it's trash like you. Thomas James Harris(Sotomayors real name) is an uneducated loser who got on youtube and denigrated blacks so you guys suck him up.

I hold a masters degree in sociology, helped grow 3 duffereent non profits, own my home and now work on my own time on research projects for pay. So when you talk to me don't come with the dumb shit. The only reason you praise this sorry waste of sperm is because he validates your racist beliefs about blacks.

All that education wasted on you.
Another aggressive, violent punk with a chip on his shoulder.
You people hate Tommy, Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima and Candace Owens. Well dressed, hard working coloured folk, And idolise scumbag rappers and criminals.
Any wonder your kids are mainly feral thugs.

You say that about Harris because he say what you want to hear about blacks. His doing that shows he has little education or intelligence. You don't know if this guy is anything you say. He's a person who sits in front of a webcam saying stupid shit because he knows racists will click his link and he'll make money. He's produced no solutions or programs in the black community. Thomas James Harris is a scub.

Any black who tries and climb out of the plantation is called an Uncle Tom by other coloured folk.
The planatation should not be there in the first place. There should not be plantation that black people have to climb out of

If whites were'nt around you'd be sucker punching the Asians, or the Latinos or the American Indians.
That's as stupid me saying to you "Be glad I'm shooting at you, because if it wasn't me, them over there would be shooting at you"
"Climbing out of a plantation" does not involve repeating the beliefs of the slave master and that's what Harris does.

Watching movies is not worshipping. I have not heard of anyone glorifying serial killers.

Rolling Stone magazine presented Tsarnaev (The Bomber) in a way to how rock stars are shown on magazine covers saying how popular and promising of student he was.

Even though this white guy killed 3 and injured 250 civillians in the Boston bombing marathon in 2013. Many lost arms and legs and were blinded and wheel chair bound for life but

Now tell me did whites bomb red square in Russia from where these guys are from ? Just to make sure other white russians don't get any ideas ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Unlike when the USA used drones to send hellfire missiles, not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan killing women and children just so those muslims don't get any ideas

drone-460x250.jpg

Not to mention otther white mass shooters and terrorists - Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols and Ted Kaczynski and Eric Rudolph and Joe Stack and George Metesky and Byron De La Beckwith and Bobby Frank Cherry and Thomas Blanton and Herman Frank Cash and Robert Chambliss and James von Brunn and Lawrence Michael Lombardiand Robert Mathews and David Lane and Chevie Kehoe and Michael F. Griffin and Paul Hill and John Salvi and Justin Carl Moose and Bruce and Joshua Turnidge and James Kopp and Luke Helder and James David Adkisson and Scott Roeder and Shelley Shannon and Dennis Mahon and Wade Michael Page and Jeffery Harbin and Byron Williams and Charles Ray Polk and Willie Ray Lampley and Cecilia Lampley and John Dare Baird and Joseph Martin Bailie and Ray Hamblin and Robert Edward Starr III and William James McCranie Jr. and John Pitner and Charles Barbee and Robert Berry and Jay Merrell and Brendon Blasz and Carl Jay Waskom Jr. and Shawn and Catherine Adams and Edward Taylor Jr. and Todd Vanbiber and William Robert Goehler and James Cleaver and Jack Dowell and Bradley Playford Glover and Ken Carter and Randy Graham and Bradford Metcalf and Chris Scott Gilliam and Gary Matson and Winfield Mowder and Buford Furrow and Benjamin Smith and Donald Rudolph and Kevin Ray Patterson and Charles Dennis Kiles and Donald Beauregard and Troy Diverand Mark Wayne McCool and Leo Felton and Erica Chase and Clayton Lee Wagner and Michael Edward Smith and David Burgert and Robert Barefoot Jr. and Sean Gillespie and Ivan Duane Braden and Kevin Harpham and William Krar and Judith Bruey and Edward Feltus and Raymond Kirk Dillard and Adam Lynn Cunningham and Bonnell Hughes and Randall Garrett Cole and James Ray McElroyand Michael Gorbey and Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman and Frederick Thomas and Paul Ross Evans and Matt Goldsby and Jimmy Simmons and Kathy Simmons and Kaye Wiggins and Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe and David McMenemy and Bobby Joe Rogers and Francis Grady and Cody Seth Crawford and Ralph Lang and Demetrius Van Crocker and Floyd Raymond Looker and Derek Mathew Shrout and Randolph Linn.

All of them killed plenty of white people. But white ppl will not be asked to denounce them. The government won't bomb whatever place just to make sure that others don’t get any ideas. A white man from Ireland ? Whites ain't bombing Belfast. White man from Italy ? You ain't bombing the Vatican.
The liberal left control Hollywood, the media, academia, Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone.
It's the leftards who get off on this. The Right just pull the switch on the electric chair.
This is a lie.

I've been following Tommy Sotomayer for years now. He sounds totally exasperrated in this video.
Unfortunately, Tommy is banned from most platforms even though he is a positive role model for blacks. Hard working, family man.

No it's trash like you. Thomas James Harris(Sotomayors real name) is an uneducated loser who got on youtube and denigrated blacks so you guys suck him up.

I hold a masters degree in sociology, helped grow 3 duffereent non profits, own my home and now work on my own time on research projects for pay. So when you talk to me don't come with the dumb shit. The only reason you praise this sorry waste of sperm is because he validates your racist beliefs about blacks.

You turned out to be very successful considering how you were held down by white racism. How is it possible?

Stupid question. Don't ask it again.

You're so full of shit. You're masters degree is in promoting slavery for the democrat party.

Wrong.

You turned out to be very successful considering how you were held down by white racism. How is it possible?

You're oppressed into success. That's what you are.

Your oppressed into success. That's what you are.

Wrong. Your comment is stupid. I fight racism because no matter what I have accomplished, I've had to fight through racism to get there.

Your oppressed into success. That's what you are.

Wrong. Your comment is stupid. I fight racism because no matter what I have accomplished, I've had to fight through racism to get there.

You fill the board with whining about racism - racism - racism, yet somehow you are a success in the systemic system that holds the Black Man back. Perhaps things are not as bad as you make them out to be.

"Climbing out of a plantation" does not involve repeating the beliefs of the slave master and that's what Harris does.
Who is the slave master in 2021??

I love T.J. Sotomayor. He speaks truth. All black people are not N****RS.

LOL

BT-1000
Black Terminatrix 1000. It's a play on the model from the Terminator. Talk show host and YouTube celebrity Tommy Sotomayor coined the term. He uses it to refer to specific women (hoodrats as he refers to them) which are according to him, destroying the Black community. He frequently refers to the DSE (which stands for Dark Skinned Edition) and LSE (light skinned edition).
Did you hear about the BT-1000 DSE that left her kids at home for the weekend in search of DNA (Dick And Attention)?

LOL

BT-1000
Black Terminatrix 1000. It's a play on the model from the Terminator. Talk show host and YouTube celebrity Tommy Sotomayor coined the term. He uses it to refer to specific women (hoodrats as he refers to them) which are according to him, destroying the Black community. He frequently refers to the DSE (which stands for Dark Skinned Edition) and LSE (light skinned edition).
Did you hear about the BT-1000 DSE that left her kids at home for the weekend in search of DNA (Dick And Attention)?

Vhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71vJvcnrPBU

LOL

BT-1000

Vhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71vJvcnrPBU

this is a better version

Happen. Not. Gonna.

drone-460x250.jpg

OJ Simpson was on every media outlet. The difference is that too many people believe he was innocent. People did not glorify the bombers. You like to twist everything to make whites look bad and blacks look good, regardless of the truth. There's good and bad in all races.

Forum List

Back