BLACK man beats woman to death with HAMMER

another black hate crime and black MURDER--with a hammer!!!
Here is your problem. You concentrate on the murder by a black man only, yet the picture with the story obviously has a white woman involved, yet you mention it not. They not only suspect she was involved, but have reason to believe she helped dismember and dispose of the body. Evil people, true, but nothing showing it was a racial thing, or that the crimes occurred due to the race of the suspected offenders. I am sure you think the assistance in the dismembering, burning and burying under cement reprehensible, yet you only single out the black soldier's offense, not mentioning anyone else or their race. You have a racial bigotry problem. Luckily the linked article provided the details to make the suspected story complete.
.....hahhahahahahhahahaha--AGAIN--you people DEFEND black MURDERERS!!
...you are doing some babbling crap there..'''a white woman helped the black man BEAT a woman to death with a hammer '''

..yours is a very idiotic/nonsensical/etc reply
idiocy and insane
Unlikely the civilian was in the maintenance shop to help beat the woman to death. You did not read your own link. They suspect she helped dismember, burn and dispose of the body under concrete. I babbled nothing, and did not condone or defend the murder. May sound good to you to type it, but is not so. I am merely pointing out your racism.

He thinks all blacks approve and support their violent brothers. Whites don't. His assumption is racist
Lot's of Racist Lefitst out there ....

This guy is just another Johnny come lately .....

However, back in the real world .... Trump is poised to take a historic percentage of the Black vote .....

And, that is unacceptable with these Racist on the Left.

Here is your problem. You concentrate on the murder by a black man only, yet the picture with the story obviously has a white woman involved, yet you mention it not. They not only suspect she was involved, but have reason to believe she helped dismember and dispose of the body. Evil people, true, but nothing showing it was a racial thing, or that the crimes occurred due to the race of the suspected offenders. I am sure you think the assistance in the dismembering, burning and burying under cement reprehensible, yet you only single out the black soldier's offense, not mentioning anyone else or their race. You have a racial bigotry problem. Luckily the linked article provided the details to make the suspected story complete.
...you are doing some babbling crap there..'''a white woman helped the black man BEAT a woman to death with a hammer '''

idiocy and insane
Unlikely the civilian was in the maintenance shop to help beat the woman to death. You did not read your own link. They suspect she helped dismember, burn and dispose of the body under concrete. I babbled nothing, and did not condone or defend the murder. May sound good to you to type it, but is not so. I am merely pointing out your racism.
....the BLACK man beat her to death--and you bring up the WHITE woman--YOU are the racist that babbles crap
..the BLACK man BEAT her to death with a HAMMER---I guess that's OK with you???!!!

I bet you can find a story about a sick white guy who did something sick yesterday. If I find and post a story will that mean anything about the white race?
Yeah.........we are running out burning down the country over it.......

Wait a minute..........that is the DNC groups doing that..........You GUYS SUCK BRO.

Your side are a bunch of Hypocrites............You feed the Chaos daily and justify the actions of a bunch of people burning down the nation...........

When you can give me an example of the living slave or slave owner in these days......get back to me.

GOOD LUCK.

I bet you can find a story about a sick white guy who did something sick yesterday. If I find and post a story will that mean anything about the white race?

You racist republicans. And in an election year? You’re counting on this helping not hurting you in November. I’m counting on you being wrong. You’ve miscalculated

If you do that then you missed the point. White people aren't painting White Lives Matter every where, disrespecting the anthem and tearing down statues while ignoring white crime and ignoring the thousands of whites that die at the hands of other whites. BLM is built on a false narrative to push a marxist agenda.

First the guy has to be found guilty before you slags can lynch him.
We learned from your side..........He is guilty by public opinion......the media told me so..........

The dude is GUILTY and I don't care that he was actually in Europe when he did it.........We ARE LEARNING.

Excuse me.................BARF.

Sorry.....I tried being like you guys........I couldn't handle it

BARF

You racist republicans. And in an election year? You’re counting on this helping not hurting you in November. I’m counting on you being wrong. You’ve miscalculated

If you do that then you missed the point. White people aren't painting White Lives Matter every where, disrespecting the anthem and tearing down statues while ignoring white crime and ignoring the thousands of whites that die at the hands of other whites. BLM is built on a false narrative to push a marxist agenda.
You don’t get the movement.

You did this exact same thing to occupy wallstreet
When they burned the Flag.......shit on the flag.........and behaved like animals.......no one wants to be associated with that shit............

Didn't stop the Establishment from bailing out the assholes that did it.......Did you complain then when people like Piglosi......made out like a bandit after it while Average Americans were losing everything.

And here is the party of DESTRUCTION .......again fucking over America from a stinking Virus.........

th

idiocy and insane
....the BLACK man beat her to death--and you bring up the WHITE woman--YOU are the racist that babbles crap
..the BLACK man BEAT her to death with a HAMMER---I guess that's OK with you???!!!
What part of " did not condone or defend the murder. " did you not read or understand. Capitals and exclamation points do not bolster your position. I don't like the SOB and am glad he he chose the cowards way out, saving a lengthy and expensive trial. I just do not sum up the story as simply as a a "black man killed" as from the article it wasn't a black thing, it was a threat of exposure that caused him to go off. The white chick was certainly no prize, but amazing he would pick her up to help with the body of the victim. It takes a particularly reprehensible person, on a par with the murderer them self to help dismember and dispose of the body.

I’ve seen 100 videos this week along of black
Mobs attacking whites ,, woman children, men.. but we are the racist

idiocy and insane
What part of " did not condone or defend the murder. " did you not read or understand. Capitals and exclamation points do not bolster your position. I don't like the SOB and am glad he he chose the cowards way out, saving a lengthy and expensive trial. I just do not sum up the story as simply as a a "black man killed" as from the article it wasn't a black thing, it was a threat of exposure that caused him to go off. The white chick was certainly no prize, but amazing he would pick her up to help with the body of the victim. It takes a particularly reprehensible person, on a par with the murderer them self to help dismember and dispose of the body.
....plain and simple -a BLACK man beat a woman to death with a hammer--and you start babbling crap
..instead of saying the BLACK man was EVIL, you bring up the white woman !!!!!!

Your side are a bunch of Hypocrites............You feed the Chaos daily and justify the actions of a bunch of people burning down the nation...........

When you can give me an example of the living slave or slave owner in these days......get back to me.

GOOD LUCK.

Plenty of examples like the human traffickers President Trump is trying to stop on the southern border while Democrats completely ignore. The Nike factories in China that exploit labor while using people like Kap to push their products while he takes a knee for "human rights". Make no mistake about it, slavery is alive and well today brought to you by Liberals.

When you can give me an example of the living slave or slave owner in these days ......get back to me.

GOOD LUCK.
Petty ad hoc attack. Show me the example of me justifying anybody or the slave/slave owner thing or even my connection with a side and get back to me. Good luck.

idiocy and insane
Should we act like BLM and go steal TV sets.....and burn down the city then.......

There are MANY CASES of Murder of whites by police..........no riots.........so to you WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER...........

We get it ..........You sure you were on our side during the Cold War......LOL

idiocy and insane
Should we act like BLM and go steal TV sets.....and burn down the city then.......

There are MANY CASES of Murder of whites by police..........no riots.........so to you WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER...........

We get it ..........You sure you were on our side during the Cold War......LOL
..and they burn/loot/riot FOR criminals --resisting arrests

Why would someone buy a hammer with a criminal record?
It was probably beside the cell phone he stole out of the carpenters pickup
Man you crack me up......Cracker.....now there is a term.....or Uncle Tom......OMFG.......the DNC is full of a bunch of Maniac LOSERS.
When I was young I had sandy hair. They called me Big Bird.I called them Crows. Then we went out for beers...and pickled pigs feet

..the Floyd incident brought out you blacks/etc to USMB..before you people were hardly on USMB...hahahhahaha
sick white guy????!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!
it's EVERY DAY---duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYDAY we hear:
WHITE COP KILLS BLACKMAN...EVERYDAY--for the last decade
...but, it's a white cop defending himself or trying to subdue a jackass, resisting black CRIMINAL
..you DO see the HUGE difference?
Didn’t we hear the same thing in 2016? Seems like this constant race talk really drives you white racists to the polls.

Well this time it’s going to gets blacks to show up.

In 2016 trump and you blamed it on Obama well guess who’s responsible now?
....race talk??--no--not race but LIES--injustice----...you would not fight against injustice and lies????!!!!!??
what??? polls? you mean voting? race? that would be the blacks who vote based on race and NOT common sense or policy....instead of voting for the best/best qualified, they vote for the BLACK man--skin color:
View attachment 358627
You’re assuming 93% of black voters are wrong. I’m telling you the 59% of whites who vote republican are wrong. At least the ones who aren’t rich.

Many poor whites vote republican not because their fiscal policies are good but because republicans are anti black, gay, pro gun, pro life. These fools are the dummies not blacks.

When confronted by the fact that your polices fuck the working class whites, your response was to dismiss their concerns.

So, your position here that republican policies are bad for poor whites, does not seem credible.

GOOD LUCK.

Plenty of examples like the human traffickers President Trump is trying to stop on the southern border while Democrats completely ignore. The Nike factories in China that exploit labor while using people like Kap to push their products while he takes a knee for "human rights". Make no mistake about it, slavery is alive and well today brought to you by Liberals.
Sex slaves sold by the Cartels.........yup...but they vote for Dems.

I saw slavery of Far East Women in the Middle East with my own eyes back in the day....Still happens today.......They buy children and women from the Far East to do as they please with.

But if you call them a RAG HEAD........over it.........well you are RACIST...how dare you question Diversity.

Forum List

Back