BLACK man beats woman to death with HAMMER

another black hate crime and black MURDER--with a hammer!!!
Here is your problem. You concentrate on the murder by a black man only, yet the picture with the story obviously has a white woman involved, yet you mention it not. They not only suspect she was involved, but have reason to believe she helped dismember and dispose of the body. Evil people, true, but nothing showing it was a racial thing, or that the crimes occurred due to the race of the suspected offenders. I am sure you think the assistance in the dismembering, burning and burying under cement reprehensible, yet you only single out the black soldier's offense, not mentioning anyone else or their race. You have a racial bigotry problem. Luckily the linked article provided the details to make the suspected story complete.
Your side are a bunch of Hypocrites............You feed the Chaos daily and justify the actions of a bunch of people burning down the nation...........

When you can give me an example of the living slave or slave owner in these days ......get back to me.

GOOD LUCK.
Petty ad hoc attack. Show me the example of me justifying anybody or the slave/slave owner thing or even my connection with a side and get back to me. Good luck.
You serve the DNC Propaganda daily.........is enough for me.......

The thread shows the Hypocrisy of the left................and nothing more......nothing said when the Narrative doesn't fit the Hype that they do EVERY 2 YEARS.........If it wasn't Floyd.....it would have been someone else.........this is staged, planned for maximum CHAOS EFFECT........kinda early but the leftist mob had turned on their Feeders in places like Los Angeles for DRACONIAN RULES for Covid.

Oh well.........The BLM are a dang bunch of terrorist now with Antifa............Using Violence to achieve Political results is the very definition of Terrorism.

Here is your problem. You concentrate on the murder by a black man only, yet the picture with the story obviously has a white woman involved, yet you mention it not. They not only suspect she was involved, but have reason to believe she helped dismember and dispose of the body. Evil people, true, but nothing showing it was a racial thing, or that the crimes occurred due to the race of the suspected offenders. I am sure you think the assistance in the dismembering, burning and burying under cement reprehensible, yet you only single out the black soldier's offense, not mentioning anyone else or their race. You have a racial bigotry problem. Luckily the linked article provided the details to make the suspected story complete.
Your side are a bunch of Hypocrites............You feed the Chaos daily and justify the actions of a bunch of people burning down the nation...........

When you can give me an example of the living slave or slave owner in these days ......get back to me.

GOOD LUCK.
Petty ad hoc attack. Show me the example of me justifying anybody or the slave/slave owner thing or even my connection with a side and get back to me. Good luck.

Every time you take a knee with Kap, a Nike sponsor, you support the slave labor in China. Every time you fight against President Trump's wall you help human traffickers. Do you ever wonder why children are separated from adults at the border? I'll tell you. Because in many cases the adults are traffickers or using the kidnapped children to gain illegal entry,

.....hahhahahahahhahahaha--AGAIN--you people DEFEND black MURDERERS!!
...you are doing some babbling crap there..'''a white woman helped the black man BEAT a woman to death with a hammer '''

..yours is a very idiotic/nonsensical/etc reply
idiocy and insane
Unlikely the civilian was in the maintenance shop to help beat the woman to death. You did not read your own link. They suspect she helped dismember, burn and dispose of the body under concrete. I babbled nothing, and did not condone or defend the murder. May sound good to you to type it, but is not so. I am merely pointing out your racism.
....the BLACK man beat her to death--and you bring up the WHITE woman--YOU are the racist that babbles crap
..the BLACK man BEAT her to death with a HAMMER---I guess that's OK with you???!!!
What part of " did not condone or defend the murder. " did you not read or understand. Capitals and exclamation points do not bolster your position. I don't like the SOB and am glad he he chose the cowards way out, saving a lengthy and expensive trial. I just do not sum up the story as simply as a a "black man killed" as from the article it wasn't a black thing, it was a threat of exposure that caused him to go off. The white chick was certainly no prize, but amazing he would pick her up to help with the body of the victim. It takes a particularly reprehensible person, on a par with the murderer them self to help dismember and dispose of the body.
Should we act like BLM and go steal TV sets.....and burn down the city then.......

There are MANY CASES of Murder of whites by police..........no riots.........so to you WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER...........

We get it ..........You sure you were on our side during the Cold War......LOL
" Should we act like BLM and go steal TV sets.....and burn down the city then....... " Not unless you are an asshole, thieving scum.
Not ready to take up your race war. Doubt if your particular life would matter to me more or less than those of the BLM rioters and probably not as much as the non-violent protesters, speaking their minds, but suspect the protesters and rioters are equal in your mind. That is where it is, of course, your mind only, not reality.
Yes, I was a cold warrior. Thanks for the checks. We thought of ourselves as being on America's side, not your side. You were just one of the beneficiary. None of us hopped up on our tanks, thinking "I am making America safe for right wing extremism", more like just doing our small parts to stand ready to defend average life in the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

GOOD LUCK.

The thread shows the Hypocrisy of the left................and nothing more......nothing said when the Narrative doesn't fit the Hype that they do EVERY 2 YEARS.........If it wasn't Floyd.....it would have been someone else.........this is staged, planned for maximum CHAOS EFFECT........kinda early but the leftist mob had turned on their Feeders in places like Los Angeles for DRACONIAN RULES for Covid.

Oh well.........The BLM are a dang bunch of terrorist now with Antifa............Using Violence to achieve Political results is the very definition of Terrorism.
If that is what you think the thread shows, you need glasses and maybe a bran muffin or some Exlax.

Yes, I was a cold warrior. Thanks for the checks. We thought of ourselves as being on America's side, not your side. You were just one of the beneficiary. None of us hopped up on our tanks, thinking "I am making America safe for right wing extremism", more like just doing our small parts to stand ready to defend average life in the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Oh.......you were out there by yourself...........LOL

And you don't see the party you vote for destroying our country right now.....abusing power at the highest levels..........Destroying our economy for a 0.2% virus.......

You forgot your oath sir.........Salute the Rank not the person .............remember that.........

I wouldn't piss on the BLM or Antifa if they were on fire.......have a nice day with your support of that BS party of Lunatics.

GOOD LUCK.

If that is what you think the thread shows, you need glasses and maybe a bran muffin or some Exlax.
......it does--BLM EXACTLY like the nazis using violence for political results
proof here:
hitler's SA:
'''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents

Trump rally disrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters, among others

nazis vandalized businesses --just like BLM
1593785748512.png

And you don't see the party you vote for destroying our country right now.....abusing power at the highest levels..........Destroying our economy for a 0.2% virus.......

You forgot your oath sir.........Salute the Rank not the person .............remember that.........

I wouldn't piss on the BLM or Antifa if they were on fire.......have a nice day with your support of that BS party of Lunatics.
What part of "ourselves, our tanks, our small parts" did you fail to read or comprehend? Here, I'll try to help you, here is and advertisement specific to your situation:
<iframe width="1280" height="722" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What part of "ourselves, our tanks, our small parts" did you fail to read or comprehend? Here, I'll try to help you, here is and advertisement specific to your situation:
<iframe width="1280" height="722" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL

So you were almost a hero then.........LOL

You did it .....

First the guy has to be found guilty before you slags can lynch him.

I have no intention of lynching anyone.

I like how you are so quick to condemn all police everywhere, and how your supporters chant defund the police... yet I don't remember you saying you can't judge those officers in the Floyd matter until they are found guilty.

Which just proves our entire point. You don't care about lives, until it fits with your political agenda. If not, they don't matter.

LOL

So you were almost a hero then.........LOL

You did it .....

Almost don't count except in horse shoes and hand grenades. :)

If the murder had occurred in San Francisco, we might not have known about the suspect's ethnicity.

That city has announced that it will no longer release mug shots of suspects -- except in exceptional cases.

It feels that showing suspects' mugshots promotes stereotyping.

So when a crime is committed, people will have to carefully study the suspect's name or just jump to their own conclusions.

Yeah no shit.....

When 85% of the murder mugshots are the same skin color stereotyping becomes irrelevant.

Jo

I do not understand why you focus on those one in a a hundred million crimes. I mean using your preferred statistical model millions of interactions took place and only one Murder. So obviously we do not have a black on white crime problem. One in five hundred million interactions proves that you are merely hyping up the hate because of your irrational racist bigotry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back