Black males execute random white college student in St. Louis, MO

I am neither white nor a liberal...but Matthew is a racist gimp. He can't walk, run, jump or fuck, so he spends all of his time blaming blackie for his handicap.

That may be the case, but I like to focus on the post and not the poster. The thread merits legitimate discussion, particularly after we just had a national discussion with the Brown case.
Does it? A criminal killed a guy. Not exactly a rare occurrence or betrayal of trust, is it?
What's more, he will face murder charges. Again. Nothing controversial there.

So what is the discussion to be had?

The discussion to be had here specifically is black on white violence. It occurs with more frequency than white on black violence, which seems to be one of the favorite topics of discussion from the left. Can we discuss black on white violence or do we have to ignore it to be politically correct?
until you understand why there was a discussion about the michael brown killing you're going to have a problem having a productive discussion on this.

i'll give you a hint on brown - it wasn't worthy of discussion because it was white on black violence.

Okay, ya, whatever.

Let's forget about Michael Brown. Let's not be patronizing. There are liberals on this site who go out of their way to post stories about whites victimizing blacks all the time. Luddy is one ClosedCaption is another. To deny there is no liberal narrative of black victim and white aggressor is either dishonest or extremely obtuse. So which one are you?
About white racist hater dupe cops, you mean. They too are the problem.

Forum List

Back