Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted against Trump in 2016 and 2020. I hate the guy, but I respect the right of blacks to do their own thinking and to like him.

Blacks who vote Republican are likely to be blacks without felony convictions and illegitimate children, who have never been on welfare, and who never needed affirmative action programs to succeed in life. In other words, they have acted white all their lives, and they have benefited from it.

"Acted white"? You mean they acted like normal human beings, got an education, got a job, and became productive members of society.

Are you claiming that is a "white" thing?

Something to consider....

Are Blacks allowed to be conservative?
Can they voice different opinions or do they then become "race traiters"?
Who sets the rules?:smoke:
No, there really is nothing to consider. Not from the perspective of a black person. Whites certainly don't set the rules and when blacks are uttering the same rhetoric, beliefs and opinions as white racists they should be ostracized in the same way as white racists. This is what black MAGAS do and the black MAGA is not a conservative.

No, there really is nothing to consider. Not from the perspective of a black person. Whites certainly don't set the rules and when blacks are uttering the same rhetoric, beliefs and opinions as white racists they should be ostracized in the same way as white racists. This is what black MAGAS do and the black MAGA is not a conservative.
I do not think anyone who does not advocate breaking the law should be ostracized.

My opinions are often controversial, but I welcome challenges to them because I am confident in my ability to defend my opinions. I am well informed. If I state an opinion on anything you can be sure that I know what I am talking about.

I dislike name calling and insults, but I do not descend to them myself.

Use of the word "racist" is name calling, by the way. If I make a statement about the Negro race that you disagree with, explain how I am mistaken.

Blacks are in leadership positions in the Deemocratic Party. Republicans oppose even the accurate teaching of history as it pertains to blacks in America, banning books by black writers, censoring a legal theory that has helped blacks understand the system and want to end programs and policies providing equal opportunity. For anyone black to support these things is foolish.

75 percent of Asians are Democrats and no one sees the consistent attempts to force Asians to become republicans. No one tries telling Asians how democrats are using them and no one asks are Asians allowed to be conservatives. The bs from right wingers is getting ridiculous. Blacks were republicans for over 100 yeears. Blacks voted Republican but saw Jim Crow become law and Republicans didn't do a damn thing to end it. So the republicans here need to shut up about Democratic history and racism when Republicans were just as racist. I will post this again so people here understand:

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Reublican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Look at what republicans post here. These people claim to be conservative. Anybody black supporting the kind of garbage these people believe should get dismissed.

OP is a leftist racist statement.
That blacks vote 90% and better all of the time for Dems is a fact and undermines the silly OP.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Certain states insisted on the right to keep slaves. When the seceded over it, a war was fought, they lost, they created Jim Crowe, and bitterly and violently opposed civil rights. Political parties represent the will of their voters. The Democrat party was split north and south on the issue of slavery. Blaming it on political parties rather than people behind them, in the states they represent is both dishonest and an attempt to self-righteously absolve the people and attitudes of the states they represented who voted them into power. It's understandable, given those states are now dominated by the Republican Party while the anti-slavery states are now dominated by the Democrat party.

I do agree that Democrats both expect and take the support of Blacks for granted. Yet look at the Republicans and religious voting block. Not much different.
Northern Democrats strongly opposed the Emancipation Proclaimation, as not needed to end the war. Priot to that, northern Democrats opposed any federal efforts to ban slavery.

In 1860 the Democratic Party split over the issue of slavery. Northern Democrats nominated Stephen Douglas for president. His platform called for residents of each territory to decide whether to permit slavery. Southern Democrats nominated John C. Breckinridge and called for slavery’s expansion into the West. Members of the new Constitutional Party tried to avoid taking any controversial positions, and simply promised to maintain the Constitution, the Union, and the laws. Their nominee was John Bell.

Lincoln, the Republican candidate, won the election by carrying the North, but received less than 40 percent of the national popular vote.

"Yesterday, November the 7th, will long be a memorable day in Charleston. The tea has been thrown overboard—the revolution of 1860 has been initiated."
—Charleston Mercury newspaper, South Carolina, November 8, 1860

Last edited:
Northern Democrats strongly opposed the Emancipation Proclaimation, as not needed to end the war. Priot to that, any federal efforts to ban slavery.

In 1860 the Democratic Party split over the issue of slavery. Northern Democrats nominated Stephen Douglas for president. His platform called for residents of each territory to decide whether to permit slavery. Southern Democrats nominated John C. Breckinridge and called for slavery’s expansion into the West. Members of the new Constitutional Party tried to avoid taking any controversial positions, and simply promised to maintain the Constitution, the Union, and the laws. Their nominee was John Bell.

Lincoln, the Republican candidate, won the election by carrying the North, but received less than 40 percent of the national popular vote.

"Yesterday, November the 7th, will long be a memorable day in Charleston. The tea has been thrown overboard—the revolution of 1860 has been initiated."
—Charleston Mercury newspaper, South Carolina, November 8, 1860

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right. The Corwin Amendment was passed in 1861.

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”

Lincoln supported the Corrwin Amendment.

“I understand a proposed amendment to the Constitution—which amendment, however, I have not seen—has passed Congress, to the effect that the Federal Government shall never interfere with the domestic institutions of the States, including that of persons held to service ... holding such a provision to now be implied constitutional law, I have no objection to its being made express and irrevocable.”

So you Republicans can just stop your disingenuous garbage.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right. The Corwin Amendment was passed in 1861.

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”

Lincoln supported the Corrwin Amendment.

“I understand a proposed amendment to the Constitution—which amendment, however, I have not seen—has passed Congress, to the effect that the Federal Government shall never interfere with the domestic institutions of the States, including that of persons held to service ... holding such a provision to now be implied constitutional law, I have no objection to its being made express and irrevocable.”

So you Republicans can just stop your disingenuous garbage.
Sure, we knew that Lincoln never cared about slavery. He just wanted to save the Union.

But who he wanted to save the Union from was rabidly pro-slavery Democrats willing to kill and die to protect their “right” to enslave the black man forever.

Some Republicans supported slavery, and some Democrats opposed it. But the majority of Democrats were strongly pro-Slavery.

Look at what republicans post here. These people claim to be conservative. Anybody black supporting the kind of garbage these people believe should get dismissed.

- IM2

----------

Are you advocating the banning of US Message Board posters who disagree with you?

Can anyone name some of the racist things that Republicans say and/or do?

Let’s stick with this century, shall we?
Voter suppression. Censoring books by blacks. Cutting black studies from curriculum, opposing Affirmative Action and DEI and enter these threadsc and read your posts and the posts of other whites. You guys suffer either from cognitive dissonance or psychosis. And don't tell me about staying in this century after you post about the Democratic party in the 1800's a lot then declare how blacks should be republicans.

Sure, we knew that Lincoln never cared about slavery. He just wanted to save the Union.

But who he wanted to save the Union from was rabidly pro-slavery Democrats willing to kill and die to protect their “right” to enslave the black man forever.

Some Republicans supported slavery, and some Democrats opposed it. But the majority of Democrats were strongly pro-Slavery.
And the majority of Republicans didn't care whether blacks were free or slaves. That's no different. If not for the radical republicans, the moderates and conservatives would have kept slavery legal.

Voter suppression.
Never happened.
Censoring books by blacks.
Nope.
Cutting black studies from curriculum, opposing Affirmative Action and DEI
Opposeing Affirmative Action, Black studies, and DEI isn't racism, it is anti-racism.
and enter these threadsc and read your posts and the posts of other whites.
So you cite anonymous people and expect me to be tarred with their brush?
You guys suffer either from cognitive dissonance or psychosis. And don't tell me about staying in this century after you post about the Democratic party in the 1800's a lot then declare how blacks should be republicans.
Because it has not changed. The Republican Party was literally born as the abolishonist party. That "great" Democrat FDR never lifted a finger to help blacks, in spite of his supposed "progressiveness." He was only too happy to draft your grandfather into a segregated Army, and a Navy in which he could only be "Cookie." Navy ships of the time had a team called the "Black Gang," that worked the engine room. FDR did not even let black Americans work there, just bow and scrape in the officer's mess.

Sell your tale of heroic Democrat saviors of blacks to someone who knows no history at all.

You need to make up your mind. Is the GOP wrong for excluding blacks, or wrong for trying "make them" be Republicans?

Last edited:
My neighbor is a "Black MAGA". A Conservative who voted for Trump, has a good job, takes care of his family, never been in jail, never looted a store, not on drugs or an alcoholic, is a member of the NRA and despises Moon Bats even more than I do.

Filthy ass welfare ghetto Negroes hate Blacks like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back