Black lives matter

• Banned
Political correctness > law or common sense for the left.
So many people face real disadvantages in life. Skin color is not one of them. You reap what you sew

• Banned
Unless they're not born yet and of course if they ruin them via their own actions.

Anyone else sick of this RIDICULOUS slogan?

Mug a cop & get shot? Idgaf. Your problem.
Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?

P.S. All lives matter. :lol:
Try cutting all the absurd red tape that hinders adoption and let's find out. You're gonna kill them anyhow so what have we got to lose?

In a pigmentocracy one's skin color can be a disadvantage. But back to my original question: "Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?" Or are they complaining about "the Blacks on welfare" and "welfare queens"?

If a slogan is needed it should be
"All lives matter".....

That makes a better point....
To say black lives matter suggests that other lives don't....

Unless they're not born yet and of course if they ruin them via their own actions.

Yep, especially when they shout down a person and call him racist for pointing out the fact all lives matter!

Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?

Note and that is why u support abortion, esp in the ghetto

In a pigmentocracy one's skin color can be a disadvantage. But back to my original question: "Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?" Or are they complaining about "the Blacks on welfare" and "welfare queens"?
I would happily take in a child in need. In fact I tried to when those 10's of thousands came across the border last year. Unfortunately my criminal record from the age of 17, nearly 30 year ago, prevented me from being a candidate.
As to your welfare queen nonsense. That has no place in this discussion and only serves to drive an unnecessary wedge into the topic.
The topic is this ridiculous slogan that the left has picked up & ran with that elevates MANY black criminals to status they don't deserve. There are exceptions of course but last time I checked pink pigment was also the victim of bad law enforcement.

Try cutting all the absurd red tape that hinders adoption and let's find out. You're gonna kill them anyhow so what have we got to lose?
I'm not "killing" anyone, I'm not "pro-abortion", I actually don't have a problem with Walker's proposal but I do believe in a woman's right to choose to or not choose to give birth.

Black lives matter but not to other Black people since Black on Black murder is far more prevalent than White on Black murder

I am bothered that a white person gets killed by the police and there is no coverage, all live's matter.
I agree that all life is sacred and matters. That "Black Lives Matter" crap actually annoys the shit out of me. I think it should be more about civil liberties, due process, fair treatment, and so-called "civil rights" instead of some fucking "Black Lives Matter" slogan, I don't think it helps the people gain allies. I think it tends to separate them and potentially alienate allies and potential allies, as well as people "on the fence". That hub bub with O'Malley and Sanders is a prime example.

Political correctness > law or common sense for the left.
So many people face real disadvantages in life. Skin color is not one of them. You reap what you sew
Right you are.

I sewed a hotdog pillow once in my high school home ec class, and wouldn't you know it, I had a hotdog pillow.

Seems that when Mr. O'Malley wanted to get YOUR suggestion across to a bunch of RACIST, MOTHER FUCKING, BLACK COCKSUCKERS, that wasn't the message THEY wanted to hear!....He TRIED to apologize for being PC but that fucking mob of low life scum, really didn't want to hear about that!.... Black DemocRATS, these just happened to be the POND SCUM of the Earth....Right?

x3S3KSc.jpg

Seems that when Mr. O'Malley wanted to get YOUR suggestion across to a bunch of RACIST, MOTHER FUCKING, BLACK COCKSUCKERS, that wasn't the message THEY wanted to hear!....He TRIED to apologize for being PC but that fucking mob of low life scum, really didn't want to hear about that!.... Black DemocRATS, these just happened to be the POND SCUM of the Earth....Right?

x3S3KSc.jpg
Too many Red Bulls today bro

Forum List

Back