Black Lives Matter PAC Spent Most Of Its Money In 2023 Paying Its Own Treasurer For ‘Consulting’

everytime i read news on my phone some one that runs part of it is stealing money . good lord
Typical. You know the organization franchises by city have a purpose, a business model and profit. It is not like they really give a damn, about their black brethren, black kids or the black community. If cops (particularly white cops) are not involved, they are quiet, not caring about violence, gunfire, kids getting shot in crossfire or crime in black communities. If laboring under the impression from that excellent marketing slogan, actually meaning something positive, you can forget that crap, right now. It is about fund raising and profit and slush money, far less controlled than political donations, to do with as they would like. If you can start a franchise, getting in on the bottom to rise to the top, free money abounds, kind of like AMWAY, or Mary Kay, only no product to distribute, deliver. Broken windows and burned out businesses are cheap, the costs externalized, leaving only the profits. It's a sweet deal, really. Who couldn't love a business model like that, for mostly spare time, night work? A little charisma, speaking and community organization skills is all you need.

Please don't think me jaded. Most of my insights simply come from college business school, economics, experience, and analytics watching life. I'm not "the bad guy". I just can't help seeing what I see.

Not surprising.

BLM organization was only for two purposes. To let a few at the top run off with most of the money, and to let the rest run around like savages.

It was all just a scam to either get money or be the excuse for people to act like criminal animals.

Forum List

Back