Video of Black lives Matter going through Seattle neighborhoods and yelling at residents

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Wow....I was told that BLM was only about Police violence against Blacks. CNN and MSNBC and the NYT have told us this over and over. Are they getting mission creep, or has their real mission been obscured by the police brutality lie?

• “All y’all white motherf***ers get the f*** out our neighborhoods so we can go back to [inaudible]. Get the f*** out. Get the f*** out and give us our sh** back! Give us our sh** back. … Get the f*** out [and] give us our sh** back.”
  • “Pay the fee. Open your purse.”
  • “Get this back, man, we comin for it, reparations. Give us our sh** back. Give us our equity back.”
  • “Give us your house; give black people back their homes. You’re sitting their comfortably, comfortable as f*** and [inaudible] help gentrify this neighborhood. I used to live in this neighborhood … and my family was pushed out, and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends.”
  • “Hey, you work for Amazon, don’t you. You work for Amazon, don’t you? Because the majority of the people that live in the Central District now work for Amazon because it’s an easier commute to [inaudible]. Well, guess what? The guy you work for is part of the f***ing problem, too. So, let’s not act like you just are oblivious to the sh** because you knew about it all along, and you’re okay with it. But guess what? We’re not, and we’re bringing it to your front f***in door. So what the f*** do you plan to do about it?”
  • “We want it all. We want everything that we supposed to have. Period. And then some, too, because everything we supposed to have ain’t enough. It damn sure ain’t enough. Not for all the years that we didn’t have to suffer, it damn sure ain’t enough. You feel what I’m saying? So like, [dead] serious man, like –”

Last edited:
And this, boys and girls, is how we take a nice quiet neighborhood and turn it into a shithole.
That doesn't happen until they actually move in. Trust me, I've lived in a neighborhood that went to total shit within a few years. It got so bad the cops sealed 4/5 of the streets off with highway barriers. :aargh:

Like the opposite of well planned development. The city was laid out nice. The criminals screwed that all up.

Wow....I was told that BLM was only about Police violence against Blacks. CNN and MSNBC and the NYT have told us this over and over. Are they getting mission creep, or has their real mission been obacured by the police brutality lie?

• “All y’all white motherf***ers get the f*** out our neighborhoods so we can go back to [inaudible]. Get the f*** out. Get the f*** out and give us our sh** back! Give us our sh** back. … Get the f*** out [and] give us our sh** back.”
  • “Get this back, man, we comin for it, reparations. Give us our sh** back. Give us our equity back.”
  • “Give us your house; give black people back their homes. You’re sitting their comfortably, comfortable as f*** and [inaudible] help gentrify this neighborhood. I used to live in this neighborhood … and my family was pushed out, and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends.”
  • “Hey, you work for Amazon, don’t you. You work for Amazon, don’t you? Because the majority of the people that live in the Central District now work for Amazon because it’s an easier commute to [inaudible]. Well, guess what? The guy you work for is part of the f***ing problem, too. So, let’s not act like you just are oblivious to the sh** because you knew about it all along, and you’re okay with it. But guess what? We’re not, and we’re bringing it to your front f***in door. So what the f*** do you plan to do about it?”
  • “We want it all. We want everything that we supposed to have. Period. And then some, too, because everything we supposed to have ain’t enough. It damn sure ain’t enough. Not for all the years that we didn’t have to suffer, it damn sure ain’t enough. You feel what I’m saying? So like, [dead] serious man, like –”

Idiots like that you start responding to them disparaging and you do it to their face

Wow....I was told that BLM was only about Police violence against Blacks. CNN and MSNBC and the NYT have told us this over and over. Are they getting mission creep, or has their real mission been obacured by the police brutality lie?

Fuckem

Wow....I was told that BLM was only about Police violence against Blacks. CNN and MSNBC and the NYT have told us this over and over. Are they getting mission creep, or has their real mission been obscured by the police brutality lie?

That's funny, because most black hoods were all white neighborhoods in the beginning, so are they trying to take something that don't belong to them by expansions into other neighborhoods now, and this where good blacks and good white's live in harmony together ???

How dumb are these idiots ??? What if white's got together where they have family members trapped in neighborhoods gone bad (turning into gangland majority black hood's), where gangs roam the streets at night, drugs are everywhere, prostitutes walking all times of the night with their pimps not far behind, crack houses on the corner dealing in broad daylight, big bassist booms rolling the streets all times of the night, no tresspass signs in every yard, big watch dogs in every yard, house break in's common place, stolen burned out vehicles in the shadows, and told these types to get the hell out in order to restore peace and tranquility to these communities ?????????? But here they are telling the white's and blacks who don't subscribe to the bullcrap to get out eh ????

You have got to be kidding me right ???

Forum List

Back