black lives matter compared to k k k

I guess that it is wishful thinking on my part, but is there the possibility that the majority of the American people are getting sick, sick, sick of all this BLM talk since 2020?

It there any chance that most Americans will start tuning out all media hysterics about systemic racism? About how evil Caucasians are? About how violent crime is supposedly the result of poverty?
Hope so.

No dumbass we can show evidence from 2021.
I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.
Here you go:

Jayvon Hatchett is a violent racist - no argument there. But he doesn't appear to be a member of BLM.

Steve Sinclair is also a racist, charged with a hate crime - possibly mentally ill - said "black lives matter". There is no evidence he is a member of BLM.

If we use your "logic" and look at the number of Trump inspired attacks and killings - can we then say MAGA is like the KKK?
Aren't you all already doing that?

No. I'm not a stupid right-winger. Disliking an ideology or cult does not make it analogous to the KKK (or the Nazi's or any of the other retarded comparisons flying around these days).
Seems like an awful lot of people on the left claim anyone on the right is a nazi.

Your denial isn't very convincing..... at all.

Outside of protests, what have BLM members done?

Any reports of Black Lives Matter members lynching white folks? Bombing or burning down churches?

We know the KKK has done all that and more.
Comparisons to a defunct White Racist organization is a head fake. BLM is a fraudulent organization that is designed to divide us and spread hatred toward Cops and White people. THE ORGANIZATION BLM cares nothing about 99.99999% of Black lives. They care a whole lot about a handful of them like George Floyd whom they exploit to gain power and money. That is how Patrice Cullors snapped up 4 luxury homes and is living high on the hog on BLM donation money.

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.
How would you feel if your local law enforcement agency and justice system was made up mostly of Black Lives Matter members?
Where in the US is any LE agency full of klansmen and their sympathizers?
Name one....
[snipped]...But white supremacism, in particular, has never been a stranger to the police station or the sheriff’s office in America.

Vida B. Johnson, an associate professor at Georgetown Law, wrote a paper in 2019 that included a list of more than a hundred police departments in forty-nine states that have faced scandals over racist texts, e-mails, or public social-media posts by officers just since 2009. Johnson proposes that, if police officers have a history of racist speech or behavior, or are known to belong to hate groups, this information should, in cases that involve the testimony of those officers, be disclosed to the defense, under the Brady doctrine, which requires prosecutors to share information that might be exculpatory or show witness bias. The credibility of a known racist cop can, in some cases, be attacked on those grounds, as O. J. Simpson’s defense team memorably showed.

The F.B.I.’s counterterrorism division warned, back in 2006, that white-supremacist groups were increasingly infiltrating local law enforcement, and federal agents working undercover against violent racist and far-right groups have long been instructed to keep local law enforcement in the dark, because of possible links or sympathies. Some anti-government militias, notably the Oath Keepers, who claim a membership of thirty thousand, and who are now among the groups being investigated for planning the Capitol attack, make a special point of recruiting members from law enforcement and the military, both former and active. The number of hate groups in America spiked after Barack Obama’s election, and hate crimes have also gone up, but the appetite for prosecuting them, at any level—federal, state, local—has been feeble in recent years. In 2017, the F.B.I. and Department of Homeland Security identified white-supremacist violence as a persistent lethal threat to Americans—in fact, the single most lethal domestic terrorism threat—and yet there is no national strategy to combat it.
Law Enforcement and the Problem of White Supremacy | The ...
https://www.newyorker.com › news › daily-comment

Feb 27, 2021 — Policechiefs have tended to dismiss the political activities of their officers as their First Amendment right to express themselves.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 5/2/21
FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ...
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › nation › fbi-white-su...

Oct 21, 2016 — In light of — or perhaps despite — the increased scrutiny, FBI director James Comey told police officers at a national conference last Sunday that ...
Hidden in Plain Sight: Racism, White Supremacy, and Far ...
https://www.brennancenter.org › research-reports › hid...

Aug 27, 2020 — Summary: The government's response to known connections of law enforcement officers to violent racist and militant groups has been strikingly ...
What the Capitol insurgency reveals about white supremacy ...
https://www.brookings.edu › how-we-rise › 2021/01/12

Jan 12, 2021 — Rashawn Ray writes that the Capitol insurgency is a reflection of who we are in the United States and is rooted in white supremacy.
White supremacy and American policing | TheHill
https://thehill.com › opinion › national-security › 5376...

Feb 6, 2021 — The institutional racism prevalent in many police forces does not constitute white supremacy per se, but it creates an environment conducive to ...
White supremacists 'seek affiliation' with law enforcement to ...
https://abcnews.go.com › story

Mar 8, 2021 — In some cases, they wanted to join the military or police so they would be able to commit acts of violence toward members of minority groups.
Capitol siege raises questions over extent of white ...
https://theconversation.com › capitol-siege-raises-questi...

Jan 14, 2021 — The FBI has long warned that white supremacist groups are seeking to infiltrate police, which makes the events of Jan. 6 all the more ...
LIVING HISTORIES OF WHITE SUPREMACIST POLICING ...
https://www.cambridge.org › core › journals › article › liv...

by G Ward · 2018 · Cited by 14 — Prominent U.S. police officials have advocated greater acknowledgement of the role of law enforcement in historical racial injustice, including violence, in hopes ...
FBI Document Sheds Light on White Supremacist Infiltration of ...
https://theintercept.com › 2020/09/29 › police-white-su...

Sep 29, 2020 — A 2006 intelligence assessment reveals that officials had concerns about the infiltration of police departments for years but failed to warn the ...
The Racist History of U.S. Law Enforcement - Progressive.org
https://progressive.org › dispatches › racist-history-law-...

Feb 22, 2021 — During the nearly 100 years of Jim Crow segregation, police officers were known to take off their uniforms in the evening and replace them with ..
During the nearly 100 years of Jim Crow segregation, police officers were known to take off their uniforms in the evening and replace them with their Klan robes, contributing to the lynchings of thousands of Black people with impunity.

Racist haters always group up and cover their faces...no difference between BLM and the KKK except for the way they are reported on by Americas number one enemy....the news media.....

Remind me...when did BLM bomb a church?

I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.
Here you go:

Jayvon Hatchett is a violent racist - no argument there. But he doesn't appear to be a member of BLM.

Steve Sinclair is also a racist, charged with a hate crime - possibly mentally ill - said "black lives matter". There is no evidence he is a member of BLM.

If we use your "logic" and look at the number of Trump inspired attacks and killings - can we then say MAGA is like the KKK?

No. I'm not a stupid right-winger. Disliking an ideology or cult does not make it analogous to the KKK (or the Nazi's or any of the other retarded comparisons flying around these days).
Seems like an awful lot of people on the left claim anyone on the right is a nazi.

Funny that. I hear that from an awful lot of people on the right. Right here in USMB. Imagine that. Nothing convinces irrational people, I've given it up as a waste of energy.

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.
When was the last KKK killing?
Decades ago.
When was the last BLM killing?
Months ago.

Who?
Over 30 people were killed in the BLM riots.

Please provide the names of the killers. Were they BLM members doing the killing?
Yes, they were part of the BLM uprising of 2020.

So give us their BLM memberships.

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.

They are working up to it...they murdered over 30 Americans during the riots ...
Nah, you guys are trying to get up the nerve for it, though.
You can tell by the way the black racist motherfuckers get so outraged when a white person fights back.

They want to outlaw self defense by whites.

1620004913298.png

You clowns go too far with the comedy, now who in their right mind wouldn't expect or believe someone should have the right to defend themselves. See that is the bullshit that was done to black folks for hundreds of years in this country.

Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

No you can't.

Calling something racist doesn't make it so.

Sure we can, hell we can start with the US Justice System, that is the last true vestige of institutionalized racism that is left.

When was the last KKK killing?
Decades ago.
When was the last BLM killing?
Months ago.

Who?
Over 30 people were killed in the BLM riots.

Please provide the names of the killers. Were they BLM members doing the killing?
Yes, they were part of the BLM uprising of 2020.

So give us their BLM memberships.
Terrorist organisations don't have membership cards.

Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

No you can't.

Sure we can, hell we can start with the US Justice System, that is the last true vestige of institutionalized racism that is left.
The guys who jailed Chauvin and exonerated the murderer of Ashli Babbit?
Those racists?

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.
How would you feel if your local law enforcement agency and justice system was made up mostly of Black Lives Matter members?
Where in the US is any LE agency full of klansmen and their sympathizers?
Name one....
[snipped]...But white supremacism, in particular, has never been a stranger to the police station or the sheriff’s office in America.

Vida B. Johnson, an associate professor at Georgetown Law, wrote a paper in 2019 that included a list of more than a hundred police departments in forty-nine states that have faced scandals over racist texts, e-mails, or public social-media posts by officers just since 2009. Johnson proposes that, if police officers have a history of racist speech or behavior, or are known to belong to hate groups, this information should, in cases that involve the testimony of those officers, be disclosed to the defense, under the Brady doctrine, which requires prosecutors to share information that might be exculpatory or show witness bias. The credibility of a known racist cop can, in some cases, be attacked on those grounds, as O. J. Simpson’s defense team memorably showed.

The F.B.I.’s counterterrorism division warned, back in 2006, that white-supremacist groups were increasingly infiltrating local law enforcement, and federal agents working undercover against violent racist and far-right groups have long been instructed to keep local law enforcement in the dark, because of possible links or sympathies. Some anti-government militias, notably the Oath Keepers, who claim a membership of thirty thousand, and who are now among the groups being investigated for planning the Capitol attack, make a special point of recruiting members from law enforcement and the military, both former and active. The number of hate groups in America spiked after Barack Obama’s election, and hate crimes have also gone up, but the appetite for prosecuting them, at any level—federal, state, local—has been feeble in recent years. In 2017, the F.B.I. and Department of Homeland Security identified white-supremacist violence as a persistent lethal threat to Americans—in fact, the single most lethal domestic terrorism threat—and yet there is no national strategy to combat it.
Law Enforcement and the Problem of White Supremacy | The ...
https://www.newyorker.com › news › daily-comment

Feb 27, 2021 — Policechiefs have tended to dismiss the political activities of their officers as their First Amendment right to express themselves.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 5/2/21
FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ...
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › nation › fbi-white-su...

Oct 21, 2016 — In light of — or perhaps despite — the increased scrutiny, FBI director James Comey told police officers at a national conference last Sunday that ...
Hidden in Plain Sight: Racism, White Supremacy, and Far ...
https://www.brennancenter.org › research-reports › hid...

Aug 27, 2020 — Summary: The government's response to known connections of law enforcement officers to violent racist and militant groups has been strikingly ...
What the Capitol insurgency reveals about white supremacy ...
https://www.brookings.edu › how-we-rise › 2021/01/12

Jan 12, 2021 — Rashawn Ray writes that the Capitol insurgency is a reflection of who we are in the United States and is rooted in white supremacy.
White supremacy and American policing | TheHill
https://thehill.com › opinion › national-security › 5376...

Feb 6, 2021 — The institutional racism prevalent in many police forces does not constitute white supremacy per se, but it creates an environment conducive to ...
White supremacists 'seek affiliation' with law enforcement to ...
https://abcnews.go.com › story

Mar 8, 2021 — In some cases, they wanted to join the military or police so they would be able to commit acts of violence toward members of minority groups.
Capitol siege raises questions over extent of white ...
https://theconversation.com › capitol-siege-raises-questi...

Jan 14, 2021 — The FBI has long warned that white supremacist groups are seeking to infiltrate police, which makes the events of Jan. 6 all the more ...
LIVING HISTORIES OF WHITE SUPREMACIST POLICING ...
https://www.cambridge.org › core › journals › article › liv...

by G Ward · 2018 · Cited by 14 — Prominent U.S. police officials have advocated greater acknowledgement of the role of law enforcement in historical racial injustice, including violence, in hopes ...
FBI Document Sheds Light on White Supremacist Infiltration of ...
https://theintercept.com › 2020/09/29 › police-white-su...

Sep 29, 2020 — A 2006 intelligence assessment reveals that officials had concerns about the infiltration of police departments for years but failed to warn the ...
The Racist History of U.S. Law Enforcement - Progressive.org
https://progressive.org › dispatches › racist-history-law-...

Feb 22, 2021 — During the nearly 100 years of Jim Crow segregation, police officers were known to take off their uniforms in the evening and replace them with ..
During the nearly 100 years of Jim Crow segregation, police officers were known to take off their uniforms in the evening and replace them with their Klan robes, contributing to the lynchings of thousands of Black people with impunity.
So.... nothing, then?
Just a lot of accusations?

let me know when you have something that is at all credible.

Here you go:

Funny that. I hear that from an awful lot of people on the right. Right here in USMB. Imagine that. Nothing convinces irrational people, I've given it up as a waste of energy.
You are working from a belief system that distorts reality due to your own delusions; it's impossible for any of the rest of us to get past your craziness, and reason with you.

At some point, we're going to stop trying to reason with you, and we're just going to go ahead and stop you, period.

They are working up to it...they murdered over 30 Americans during the riots ...
Nah, you guys are trying to get up the nerve for it, though.
You can tell by the way the black racist motherfuckers get so outraged when a white person fights back.

They want to outlaw self defense by whites.

View attachment 486475

You clowns go too far with the comedy, now who in their right mind wouldn't expect or believe someone should have the right to defend themselves. See that is the bullshit that was done to black folks for hundreds of years in this country.

You do; you consider any use of force based on the color of the people involved, and nothing else.
"See that is the bullshit that was done to black folks for hundreds of years in this country."

And now you're being the thing you claim to hate..... you're no better than any of those klansmen were.

Your mama must be soooooo proud. :rolleyes:

No you can't.

No it isn't.

]
**********​
Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian | Snopes.com
**********​
Here's the difference

Black people don't try and justify the killings of Newsom and Christian.

White people always try and justify the killings of whites by blacks.

Slavery ? "Well. ya know, u niggas sold your own"
Jim Crow ? "Well ya know, come on niggas, that was a long time"
White cop killing a black person ? "Well ya know, that nigga was resisting arrest"

That's the difference.

And two and this is the most important

When blacks kill whites ? They will never see the light of day ever again. Whites kill black people ? They walk or get smacks on the wrist. They're the differences.

Forum List

Back