Some People Just Don't Get It

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
My grand daughter was telling my wife about these kids at school she didn't like and that they were stupid beaners. My wife reminded her, "Daisy, your part beaner too!" Priceless.

2021 and some people still just don't get it. Kids shouldn't hear hurtful shit from their own families. The good news is that attitudes are changing along with demographics.

The year doesnt determine a person's attitude towards a group. That group's culture determines that

2021 and some people still just don't get it. Kids shouldn't hear hurtful shit from their own families. The good news is that attitudes are changing along with demographics.

Kids today are taught critical race theory. So that means if you are black, you learn that you are a victim and should be angry and entitled and completely depending on government to help them with handouts. And if the children are white, they will learn that they should feel guilty and hate themselves and probably hate the sex they are as well so they will want to cut off our out their healthy sex organs.

Either way it's a win/win for the next Leftist generation of emotionally and psychologically abused children like Gretta who go to the UN to cry because she is told she has no future because the world will end in 12 years because of carbon emissions.

Mental illness will be the new norm

You can thank the teachers in our local public schools.

Kids today are taught critical race theory. So that means if you are black, you learn that you are a victim and should be angry and entitled and completely depending on government to help them with handouts. And if the children are white, they will learn that they should feel guilty and hate themselves and probably hate the sex they are as well so they will want to cut off our out their healthy sex organs.

Either way it's a win/win for the next Leftist generation of emotionally and psychologically abused children like Gretta who go to the UN to cry because she is told she has no future because the world will end in 12 years because of carbon emissions.

Have you ever observed a class in your local public school?

Kids shouldn't hear hurtful shit from their own families.

Then don't come to my house for Seder or Thanksgiving.
????????

1 0t8Y2_2RSUwnsgB6xfniFw.jpeg

What teachers? The only teachers I have seen hide behind computers in their homes. Or the highest paid teachers in the country whos students score 48th in math and 49th in reading. It is not climate change that will destroy this country.

Kids today are taught critical race theory.
(bold mine....)

Indeed it would seem so.

A shame it does not seem to include 'critical race history' , eh?

That would introduce an entire perspective, expose national gestalt , and allow them to rise above the petty anecdotal examples being handed to them

~S~

Kids today are taught critical race theory.......

Not in my school. Anything else you want to pull from out of your ass?
Really? So in YOUR school they don't teach critical race theiory". If not, just wait, it is coming if you like having a job.

How about teaching children they may be another gender?

How about cutting class to protest guns?

Any of that going on?

Forum List

Back