black lives matter compared to k k k

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.
difference: blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
BLM wants to KILL white people
BLM says it's OK to steal

I've posted many times the many ways BLM act exactly like nazis

That’s one of the stupidest most vile things I’ve read.
Congrats

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.

**********​
Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian | Snopes.com
**********​
**********​
**********​

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.

**********​

Show me some photos like thsi.

1619911447347.png

1619911486504.png

Tell us what those murders had to do with BLM, the group wasn't even founded when those murders took place. What happened to the cowards that murdered those 2 innocent folks?

**********​
**********​

What does any of those murders have to do with BLM? Talk about grasping for straws.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

Tell us what those murders had to do with BLM, the group wasn't even founded when those murders took place. What happened to the cowards that murdered those 2 innocent folks?

**********​
**********​

What does any of those murders have to do with BLM? Talk about grasping for straws.

Those democrats who lynched those black men in those photos? They didn't start out doing that.....the klan was started by democrat soldiers after the Civil War......and then, as they were protected by the democrat party in government, they became more and more violent...just like blm and antifa...who are just as protected by the democrat party today...and they burned cities, they burned court houses and police stations for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans...the entire time they were protected by the democrat party, again...just like the klan was....and with a taste for violence and no consequences for that violence, they are getting more and more violent...

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

Those democrats who lynched those black men in those photos? They didn't start out doing that.....the klan was started by democrat soldiers after the Civil War......and then, as they were protected by the democrat party in government, they became more and more violent...just like blm and antifa...who are just as protected by the democrat party today...and they burned cities, they burned court houses and police stations for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans...the entire time they were protected by the democrat party, again...just like the klan was....and with a taste for violence and no consequences for that violence, they are getting more and more violent...

Many members of LE today have the mindset of the sheet wearers which is why many people like you try to defend the police's actions when the murder a black man. The Klan supports the Republican Party today.

You did not watch the NEWS all summer ,Dipstick? The filthy bastards were throwing bombs and setting FIRES all summer.

You did not watch the NEWS all summer ,Dipstick? The filthy bastards were throwing bombs and setting FIRES all summer.

I can say I watched it on Jan 6, 2021, how about you Dipshit? What were those filthy bastards throwing and doing?

Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

Forum List

Back