black lives matter compared to k k k

]
**********​
Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian | Snopes.com
**********​
Here's the difference

Black people don't try and justify the killings of Newsom and Christian.

White people always try and justify the killings of whites by blacks.

Slavery ? "Well. ya know, u niggas sold your own"
Jim Crow ? "Well ya know, come on niggas, that was a long time"
White cop killing a black person ? "Well ya know, that nigga was resisting arrest"

That's the difference.

And two and this is the most important

When blacks kill whites ? They will never see the light of day ever again. Whites kill black people ? They walk or get smacks on the wrist. They're the differences.
Except none of that is true, though.

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.
Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

No dumbass we can show evidence from 2021.
No you can't.

Calling something racist doesn't make it so.

Sure we can, hell we can start with the US Justice System, that is the last true vestige of institutionalized racism that is left.
No it isn't.

The statistics prove that it is.

]
**********​
**********​
Here's the difference

White cop killing a black person ? "Well ya know, that nigga was resisting arrest"

That's the difference.

When blacks kill whites ? They will never see the light of day ever again. Whites kill black people ? They walk or get smacks on the wrist. They're the differences.

All of that is true.

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.
Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

No you can't.

Calling something racist doesn't make it so.

Sure we can, hell we can start with the US Justice System, that is the last true vestige of institutionalized racism that is left.
No it isn't.

The statistics prove that it is.
No they don't, actually.

]
**********​
**********​
Here's the difference

That's the difference.

All of that is true.
No it isn't.

But as long as you insist it is, and keep disregarding actual facts, you can keep that hate alive...... and that's all you're really about anyway.

Outside of protests, what have BLM members done?

Any reports of Black Lives Matter members lynching white folks? Bombing or burning down churches?

We know the KKK has done all that and more.

Outside of protests, what have BLM members done?

Any reports of Black Lives Matter members lynching white folks? Bombing or burning down churches?

We know the KKK has done all that and more.
Which has what to do with comparisons to the KKK?

]
**********​
**********​
Here's the difference

That's the difference.

All of that is true.
No it isn't.

But as long as you insist it is, and keep disregarding actual facts, you can keep that hate alive...... and that's all you're really about anyway.

Just saying it isn't true doesn't make it untrue.

I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.
Here you go:

Jayvon Hatchett is a violent racist - no argument there. But he doesn't appear to be a member of BLM.

Steve Sinclair is also a racist, charged with a hate crime - possibly mentally ill - said "black lives matter". There is no evidence he is a member of BLM.

If we use your "logic" and look at the number of Trump inspired attacks and killings - can we then say MAGA is like the KKK?
Aren't you all already doing that?

No. I'm not a stupid right-winger. Disliking an ideology or cult does not make it analogous to the KKK (or the Nazi's or any of the other retarded comparisons flying around these days).
Seems like an awful lot of people on the left claim anyone on the right is a nazi.

Your denial isn't very convincing..... at all.

Funny that. I hear that from an awful lot of people on the right. Right here in USMB. Imagine that. Nothing convinces irrational people, I've given it up as a waste of energy.
You are working from a belief system that distorts reality due to your own delusions; it's impossible for any of the rest of us to get past your craziness, and reason with you.

At some point, we're going to stop trying to reason with you, and we're just going to go ahead and stop you, period.

Delusional people usually end up resorting to force and authoritarian measures to impose their "reality" on others. That is not the act of a reasonable person so why would I attempt to reason with mentally unbalanced individual? Particularly when they resort to threats?

Racist haters always group up and cover their faces...no difference between BLM and the KKK except for the way they are reported on by Americas number one enemy....the news media.....

Remind me...when did BLM bomb a church?

BLM/Antifa fire bombed St Johns Episcopal Church last year. then there's this:
**********​

Racist haters always group up and cover their faces...no difference between BLM and the KKK except for the way they are reported on by Americas number one enemy....the news media.....

**********​

Opinion pieces and blogs is not facts.

**********​

St. John's Church

The incident happened on May 31, 2020, around 10:30 p.m. D.C. fire officials said that there was a fire in the basement at the church.
The rector from St. John’s Church told WUSA9 in June that the fire was in the nursery and did not spread, but that the nursery was a burned-out shell. The church rector also said that he is most concerned that his church is a beacon for anti-racism and good in the world.

To be accurate - it wasn't firebombed, it was arson. A fire was started in the basement and fortunately discovered and put out before there was too much damage to the old church. A firebomb is using an incendiary device to destroy something. Think chucking Molotov cocktails through a window.

Have they arrested anyone yet? Was it a member of BLM or Antifa? Or, an out control violent rioter? Did the organization BLM issue threats?

This is a firebomb event.

Black Market firebombing in Bloomington IN - December 26, 1968 a Molotov cocktail was thrown through the front window of the store. Both men caught had strong ties to the KKK. Kinser was an actual member who went on to commit more Klan crimes.

The Indiana KKK also explicitly advertised it's threats as an organization, in this 1968 incident - leaving this card for example, at the door of Ernest Butler, an African American, chairman of the county human relations commission, and African American.

KKK-Biz-Card.jpg

In 1963, the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham AL was bombed during an early morning church service. Four young girls were killed. Justice was corrupted and long delayed, but the man charged (who bought 122 sticks of dynamite) - Robert Chambliss, was a member of the KKK. In fact, in 1963 so many churches and black homes were firebombed Birmingham was nick named "Bombingham".

You're conflating protestors, vandals and rioters with "BLM" the organization. You're also still making a false equivalency here. Nothing you've provided approaches the scope and horror of what the KKK as an ORGANIZATION actively promoted, supported and did. When you make those comparisons -you trivialize the horror of people who lost children, family members, homes to terrorist bombings. Acknowledging the difference doesn't mean that what rioters did is ok - it clearly isn't and if they catch the person responsible for the arson of St. Johns, that person should face serious consequences. But it isn't the same. The KKK and BLM are nothing alike, and you don't have to like BLM to see that.

Last edited:

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

So...you have posted links to a series of articles on killings where there was a racial component.

1. The shooting of Jay Danielson. His killer, Michael Reinoehl had no ties to BLM. Reinoehl's statement to Vice "...I'm not a member of antifa. I'm not a member of anything. Honestly, I hate to say it, but I see a civil war right around the corner. That shot felt like the beginning of a war..."

2. These murders occurred in 2007. BLM didn't begin until around 2013. Why are you posting this example?

3. Another horrific murder, but no ties to BLM. Why did you post this?

4. Another tragic murder, trial hasn't occurred yet - motive:
Gains said Thursday that the motivation for the shooting may have been that Green had a check worth several thousand dollars in federal pandemic unemployment assistance and that Bryant wanted to take it, NBC affiliate WFMJ reported.

What does this have to do with BLM? In fact, in this one, it doesn't seem as if racism was a factor in the killing.

5. A woman attacked when a protest turned into a riot. How was BLM responsible? Did they call for violence in this?

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

So...you have posted links to a series of articles on killings where there was a racial component.

1. The shooting of Jay Danielson. His killer, Michael Reinoehl had no ties to BLM. Reinoehl's statement to Vice "...I'm not a member of antifa. I'm not a member of anything. Honestly, I hate to say it, but I see a civil war right around the corner. That shot felt like the beginning of a war..."

2. These murders occurred in 2007. BLM didn't begin until around 2013. Why are you posting this example?

3. Another horrific murder, but no ties to BLM. Why did you post this?

4. Another tragic murder, trial hasn't occurred yet - motive:
Gains said Thursday that the motivation for the shooting may have been that Green had a check worth several thousand dollars in federal pandemic unemployment assistance and that Bryant wanted to take it, NBC affiliate WFMJ reported.

What does this have to do with BLM? In fact, in this one, it doesn't seem as if racism was a factor in the killing.

5. A woman attacked when a protest turned into a riot. How was BLM responsible? Did they call for violence in this?

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

]
**********​
**********​
Here's the difference

That's the difference.

All of that is true.
No it isn't.

You being a liar sure doesn't make it any more credible.

I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.
Here you go:

Jayvon Hatchett is a violent racist - no argument there. But he doesn't appear to be a member of BLM.

Steve Sinclair is also a racist, charged with a hate crime - possibly mentally ill - said "black lives matter". There is no evidence he is a member of BLM.

If we use your "logic" and look at the number of Trump inspired attacks and killings - can we then say MAGA is like the KKK?
Aren't you all already doing that?

No. I'm not a stupid right-winger. Disliking an ideology or cult does not make it analogous to the KKK (or the Nazi's or any of the other retarded comparisons flying around these days).
Seems like an awful lot of people on the left claim anyone on the right is a nazi.

Your denial isn't very convincing..... at all.

Funny that. I hear that from an awful lot of people on the right. Right here in USMB. Imagine that. Nothing convinces irrational people, I've given it up as a waste of energy.
You are working from a belief system that distorts reality due to your own delusions; it's impossible for any of the rest of us to get past your craziness, and reason with you.

At some point, we're going to stop trying to reason with you, and we're just going to go ahead and stop you, period.

Delusional people usually end up resorting to force and authoritarian measures to impose their "reality" on others. That is not the act of a reasonable person so why would I attempt to reason with mentally unbalanced individual? Particularly when they resort to threats?
Yeah...... that's the left. You are the ones seeking to gain power in every portion of society, and silence every part you can't control.
The massive level of projection you are exhibiting is evidence of just how delusional and out of touch with reality you all are.
(Either that or you're just lying your asses off about what you're up to.)

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.

Both were started, funded, and endorsed by the DemoKKKrat party.

**********​

Opinion pieces and blogs is not facts.
Neither is anything I've ever seen you post, so there's that.

]
**********​
**********​
Here's the difference

That's the difference.

All of that is true.
No it isn't.

You being a liar sure doesn't make it any more credible.
Liar? What have I lied about?

**********​

St. John's Church

The incident happened on May 31, 2020, around 10:30 p.m. D.C. fire officials said that there was a fire in the basement at the church.
The rector from St. John’s Church told WUSA9 in June that the fire was in the nursery and did not spread, but that the nursery was a burned-out shell. The church rector also said that he is most concerned that his church is a beacon for anti-racism and good in the world.

To be accurate - it wasn't firebombed, it was arson. A fire was started in the basement and fortunately discovered and put out before there was too much damage to the old church. A firebomb is using an incendiary device to destroy something. Think chucking Molotov cocktails through a window.

Have they arrested anyone yet? Was it a member of BLM or Antifa? Or, an out control violent rioter? Did the organization BLM issue threats?

This is a firebomb event.

Black Market firebombing in Bloomington IN - December 26, 1968 a Molotov cocktail was thrown through the front window of the store. Both men caught had strong ties to the KKK. Kinser was an actual member who went on to commit more Klan crimes.

The Indiana KKK also explicitly advertised it's threats as an organization, in this 1968 incident - leaving this card for example, at the door of Ernest Butler, an African American, chairman of the county human relations commission, and African American.

View attachment 487022

In 1963, the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham AL was bombed during an early morning church service. Four young girls were killed. Justice was corrupted and long delayed, but the man charged (who bought 122 sticks of dynamite) - Robert Chambliss, was a member of the KKK. In fact, in 1963 so many churches and black homes were firebombed Birmingham was nick named "Bombingham".

You're conflating protestors, vandals and rioters with "BLM" the organization. You're also still making a false equivalency here. Nothing you've provided approaches the scope and horror of what the KKK as an ORGANIZATION actively promoted, supported and did. When you make those comparisons -you trivialize the horror of people who lost children, family members, homes to terrorist bombings. Acknowledging the difference doesn't mean that what rioters did is ok - it clearly isn't and if they catch the person responsible for the arson of St. Johns, that person should face serious consequences. But it isn't the same. The KKK and BLM are nothing alike, and you don't have to like BLM to see that.
"It wasn't firebombed it was arson"....unbelievable statement....

Forum List

Back