black lives matter compared to k k k

Both groups the same.

Both as bad as each other when it comes to their core beliefs.

Problem is one is rightly consigned to history and not really taken too seriously anymore, but the other one is embraced.
The question should be when the two political parties switched places if they ever did.

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.

**********​

Show me some photos like thsi.

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

Tell us what those murders had to do with BLM, the group wasn't even founded when those murders took place. What happened to the cowards that murdered those 2 innocent folks?

**********​
**********​

What does any of those murders have to do with BLM? Talk about grasping for straws.

Those democrats who lynched those black men in those photos? They didn't start out doing that.....the klan was started by democrat soldiers after the Civil War......and then, as they were protected by the democrat party in government, they became more and more violent...just like blm and antifa...who are just as protected by the democrat party today...and they burned cities, they burned court houses and police stations for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans...the entire time they were protected by the democrat party, again...just like the klan was....and with a taste for violence and no consequences for that violence, they are getting more and more violent...

Many members of LE today have the mindset of the sheet wearers which is why many people like you try to defend the police's actions when the murder a black man. The Klan supports the Republican Party today.

~~~~~~
Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.
Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

No dumbass we can show evidence from 2021.

Except you omit the violence of 2017-18-19 and 2020. including 2021 before and after January 6th which was a false flag Antifa/BLM operation. Fact and Fact...

Both groups the same.

Problem is one is rightly consigned to history and not really taken too seriously anymore, but the other one is embraced.
The question should be when the two political parties switched places if they ever did.

~~~~~~
The Democrat Party has always been racist from their birth to this very moment. From the insistence of a being 3/5th of a vote.

Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

And so can I. Just weeks ago I watched young Black men beating the elderly, both men and women with fist and 2 x 4's trying to stop the destruction of their business. A couple of years ago 5 Blacks murdered a young White couple. The raped woman's body was stuffed in a garbage can. The young mans body was tossed along the rail road tracks then burnt. It works both ways. So can we agree some humans are sick M Fers?

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.

KKK never looted TVs

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

Tell us what those murders had to do with BLM, the group wasn't even founded when those murders took place. What happened to the cowards that murdered those 2 innocent folks?

**********​
**********​

What does any of those murders have to do with BLM? Talk about grasping for straws.

Those democrats who lynched those black men in those photos? They didn't start out doing that.....the klan was started by democrat soldiers after the Civil War......and then, as they were protected by the democrat party in government, they became more and more violent...just like blm and antifa...who are just as protected by the democrat party today...and they burned cities, they burned court houses and police stations for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans...the entire time they were protected by the democrat party, again...just like the klan was....and with a taste for violence and no consequences for that violence, they are getting more and more violent...

Many members of LE today have the mindset of the sheet wearers which is why many people like you try to defend the police's actions when the murder a black man. The Klan supports the Republican Party today.

~~~~~~

Except you omit the violence of 2017-18-19 and 2020. including 2021 before and after January 6th which was a false flag Antifa/BLM operation. Fact and Fact...

Yea I know ANY black man that commits a crime is AUTOMATICALLY a member of BLM according to right wing, racist.

And so can I. Just weeks ago I watched young Black men beating the elderly, both men and women with fist and 2 x 4's trying to stop the destruction of their business. A couple of years ago 5 Blacks murdered a young White couple. The raped woman's body was stuffed in a garbage can. The young mans body was tossed along the rail road tracks then burnt. It works both ways. So can we agree some humans are sick M Fers?

What happened to them when they were convicted of those murders?

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.

KKK never looted TVs

Yea because they thought more of TVs than the life of black folks.

KKK never looted TVs

You don't give a shit about the lives of Black people.

You did not watch the NEWS all summer ,Dipstick? The filthy bastards were throwing bombs and setting FIRES all summer.

I can say I watched it on Jan 6, 2021, how about you Dipshit? What were those filthy bastards throwing and doing?
Just as I said ,Fuck stick. Watching filthy black savages burn cities down. Been doing that for 60 years. It never stops. At least PRISON is an equal opportunity employer.

KKK never looted TVs

Is that why Blacks always steal TV's? Not to mention cars.

KKK never looted TVs
thats true. blm is worse.

the media and government condemns KKK both support BLM and there is a shitload more money in BLM and woke bullshit n general

Both groups the same.

Seriously?

Talk about false equivalency. Or maybe people just aren't being taught history anymore.

Yes, seriously. Peel both of them back and the core beliefs are the same that they are superior to others and overly entitled.

You can post as many links to old lynching's as you want. Just because the BLM mob haven't taken to plucking white people out of the population and stringing them up (yet) doesn't mean that they don't want to.

I don't remember the KKK burning innocent, minority businesses to the ground and looting if you want to play that game? and there's been plenty of assault and yes, deaths on their watch too.

~~~~~~
**********​

When was the last KKK killing?
Decades ago.
When was the last BLM killing?
Months ago.

~~~~~~
I agree....
**********​

How would you feel if your local law enforcement agency and justice system was made up mostly of Black Lives Matter members?
That would be unfortunate. Luckily our Police are mostly excellent Cops who are trying hard to do an almost impossible job.
But the thought would make you uncomfortable right? Now just imagine that you're black and racial segregation and discrimination is legal and many of the members of the justice system and local law enforcement are Klan members.

It's the same thing and a very unfortunate part of southern life for many black Americans prior to the passage of the Civil Rights Act. Now imagine all of the people who did not agree with the new laws and continued to act according to the old racial ways, the ways that existed since the founding of this nation. I would hope that you can see that in many cases, the only thing that changed were the laws, not the people nor their attitudes and behaviors.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

Are you really this dumb in real life, or do you just pretend to be this dumb when you post....?

You did not watch the NEWS all summer ,Dipstick? The filthy bastards were throwing bombs and setting FIRES all summer.

I can say I watched it on Jan 6, 2021, how about you Dipshit? What were those filthy bastards throwing and doing?

The Trump supporters were wandering the halls taking selfies......the blm and antifa assholes hiding in the Trump crowd attacked police and vandalized the building......

Forum List

Back