black lives matter compared to k k k

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.
Every time a BLM supporter is challenged to prove systemic racism exists, they toss up "evidence" from 1964 or 1900, or 1880, or 1619 or......You get the picture. BLM supporters keep hate alive for Whitey by pretending nothing has changed.

No dumbass we can show evidence from 2021.

I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.

I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.
Here you go:

I didn't say BLM was equal to the Klan. I've been saying they are a complete sham organization based in a lie. I've been saying BLM is a cancer that is spreading through every aspect of American life and dividing us more than ever before. The KKK has not been a significant presence for at least a half a century. At least the KKK didn't present a false front for who they really were, even though what they stood for was abhorrent.

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.
You did not watch the NEWS all summer ,Dipstick? The filthy bastards were throwing bombs and setting FIRES all summer.

I can say I watched it on Jan 6, 2021, how about you Dipshit? What were those filthy bastards throwing and doing?
BORING! Just like Charlottesville. You sure got a bug up your ass. Typical diversion to the FACT that Blacks and Commie Whites were RIOTING and murdering all summer. Been to Minniapolis lately?

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.
How would you feel if your local law enforcement agency and justice system was made up mostly of Black Lives Matter members?

Both use an three letter acronym, both use race as a tool, both love burning stuff and both are popular in their time, both have politicians glomming on to their cause to garner votes.

The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years
KKK was always Democrat. Same as the BLM. There is one overarching goal in the cultivation of racial identity, racial segregation, racial affirmative action, racial hate speech legislation, and so on and so forth. It all works together for evil against the cause of freedom and individual rights for all.

Both groups the same.

Both as bad as each other when it comes to their core beliefs.

Problem is one is rightly consigned to history and not really taken too seriously anymore, but the other one is embraced.

Seriously?

Talk about false equivalency. Or maybe people just aren't being taught history anymore.

There is no comparison.

Racist white try false equivances, but BLM is the opposite of the KKK.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds

The Black Lives Matter uprisings were remarkably nonviolent. When there was violence, very often police or counterprotesters were reportedly directing it at the protesters.

When the Department of Homeland Security released its Homeland Threat Assessment earlier this month, it emphasized that self-proclaimed white supremacist groups are the most dangerous threat to U.S. security. But the report misleadingly added that there had been “over 100 days of violence and destruction in our cities,” referring to the anti-racism uprisings of this past summer.

Here is what we have found based on the 7,305 events we’ve collected. The overall levels of violence and property destruction were low, and most of the violence that did take place was, in fact, directed against the BLM protesters.

First, police made arrests in 5% of the protest events, with over 8,500 reported arrests (or possibly more). Police used tear gas or related chemical substances in 2.5% of these events.

Protesters or bystanders were reported injured in 1.6 percent of the protests. In total, at least three Black Lives Matter protesters and one other person were killed while protesting in Omaha, Austin and Kenosha, Wis. One anti-fascist protester killed a far-right group member during a confrontation in Portland, Ore.; law enforcement killed the alleged assailant several days later.

Police were reported injured in 1% of the protests. A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement, not anti-racism protesters.

The killings in the line of duty of other law enforcement officers during this period were not related to the protests.

Only 3.7% of the protests involved property damage or vandalism. Some portion of these involved neither police nor protesters, but people engaging in vandalism or looting alongside the protests.

In short, our data suggest that 96.3% of events involved no property damage or police injuries, and in 97.7% of events, no injuries were reported among participants, bystanders or police.

These figures should correct the narrative that the protests were overtaken by rioting and vandalism or violence.

Such claims are false. Incidents in which there was protester violence or property destruction should be regarded as exceptional – and not representative of the uprising as a whole.

In many instances, police reportedly began or escalated the violence, but some observers nevertheless blame the protesters.

Here you go:

Jayvon Hatchett is a violent racist - no argument there. But he doesn't appear to be a member of BLM.

Steve Sinclair is also a racist, charged with a hate crime - possibly mentally ill - said "black lives matter". There is no evidence he is a member of BLM.

If we use your "logic" and look at the number of Trump inspired attacks and killings - can we then say MAGA is like the KKK?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's funny what the right chooses to believe from the media.

Forum List

Back