Black kids suspended more due to bigotry

It's the education system attacking itself isn't it? If teachers are bigots who's fault is it? The idiots who say these things don't really mean it. They say it to try to calm the people they discipline and to feel warm and fuzzy about their own motives.

I highly doubt administrators are walking into classrooms gathering black students to suspend without a charge against them. The students must have been involved in breaking rules, wouldn't you admit that?

It's also very difficult to be a bigot against those you know. Racism comes with ignorance. When you get to know the people you are less likely to be against them.

Last edited:
I highly doubt administrators are walking into classrooms gathering black students to suspend without a charge against them. The students must have been involved in breaking rules, wouldn't you admit that?

It's also very difficult to be a bigot against those you know. Racism comes with ignorance. When you get to know the people you are less likely to be against them.

Thats actually incorrect. If you refuse to believe someone is incapable prior to even teaching them no amount of familiarity is going to change your mind. I mentioned I got kicked out my history class in high school. It was because my teacher said the section on Black history would be skipped since the only thing Black people ever did was be slaves. This white guy taught in a predominantly Black school.

Forum List

Back