Black kids suspended more due to bigotry

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Black kids act up more than white kids. They have an entitlement to act up in class. It's a right.

Pennywise

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can tell you from my son's school experience, the hostility of blacks toward whites is overwhelming. And he's been out of school for ten years, pre Obama. Can't imagine what it's like now.

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
Black IQs average about ten points lower than Whites. This is not a myth it's a scientific fact. Anyone can read exhaustive studies by scientists who personally 'wanted' to discredit the assertion only to end up having the admit the fact.
Couple this fact with another fact: Black 'HPD' is endemic among the Black race. Combine the two and you have a classroom full of unteachable Black students. The Government has thrown billions of dollars at what they will never admit is an unfixable problem in the Black community.

iamwhatiseem

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who cares about the black/white thing...did you guys read the "Student threat initiative guidelines" they are implementing??? Jesus Christ...so basically if a student is acting out in class, the teacher must take into consideration WHY the student is acting out before considering punishment. In other words, if the student seems to have a reason for being mad about something...the teacher should not consider this a violation, but instead make "amenable intervention" (accept the behavior and suggest an alternative method of dealing with his/her frustration)
And then they go on to say that school that use the guideline have 25 percent less suspension rates. Well no DUH!!!
Now THIS is your typical progressive liberal thinking. Damn.

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Aids brigade. Why are liberals such retarded fags?

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They don't act any differently inside school than they do out of school.

Four Young Students Arrested in Alleged 'Knockout' Attacks, Police Say - Crown Heights - DNAinfo.com New York
A 14-year-old girl and three other children, aged 10 and 11, were arrested in connection with three assaults that took place between October and November.

The victims included an 11-year-old boy who was punched on President Street, a youth who was hit with a rock while walking home from school and a youngster who was "mushed" in the face with a plastic bag, said Deputy Inspector George Fitzgibbon, the 71st Precinct's new commanding officer.

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd love to watch a few LIB 'boys who pee sitting down' walk into any inner city park in the country.
My soloution to the problem of endemic problem of young Blacks committing felony assault on anyone is simple: Take them up to ten thousand feet and throw them all out with cameras 'streaming live video'. Target Rev. Als driveway at his million dollar mansion.

dannyboys

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who cares about the black/white thing...did you guys read the "Student threat initiative guidelines" they are implementing??? Jesus Christ...so basically if a student is acting out in class, the teacher must take into consideration WHY the student is acting out before considering punishment. In other words, if the student seems to have a reason for being mad about something...the teacher should not consider this a violation, but instead make "amenable intervention" (accept the behavior and suggest an alternative method of dealing with his/her frustration)
And then they go on to say that school that use the guideline have 25 percent less suspension rates. Well no DUH!!!
Now THIS is your typical progressive liberal thinking. Damn.
Same LIB. BS at T Martins school. Reduce school crime by not charging anyone. Worked great for 'T'.

Pennywise

Gold Member
Reaction score
Whoa I'm in shock right now! A black-bashing thread? At USMB???
If you read the OP (which you evidently did not, so there's no reason for you to comment) the subject is the abject stupidity of the alleged "study". Everyone knows blacks are less disciplined and more violent than any other group, so that's not in question. what is in question is the fucking insanity of dipshit dunderheads who always think blacks get in more trouble because they are black, as opposed to the real reason, which is that they commit more crime and general bad behavior.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From about the time I was in the first grade I noticed the bigotry. I know I stayed PO'd in school at the obvious lies told in history. My last year of high school I was kicked out of class and had to take my history requirement at the local JC to graduate.

If more than 3 Black boys stand together its a gang. If those same boys are white its a club.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
If you read the OP (which you evidently did not, so there's no reason for you to comment) the subject is the abject stupidity of the alleged "study". Everyone knows blacks are less disciplined and more violent than any other group, so that's not in question. what is in question is the fucking insanity of dipshit dunderheads who always think blacks get in more trouble because they are black, as opposed to the real reason, which is that they commit more crime and general bad behavior.
Dude you are literally black-bashing in response to my post that this is a thread about black-bashing to try to prove to me that this isn't a thread about black-bashing :laugh:

:cuckoo:

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My sons has had nothing but trouble from white kids, the black kids give him no grief.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dude you are literally black-bashing in response to my post that this is a thread about black-bashing to try to prove to me that this isn't a thread about black-bashing :laugh:

He's just reasserting his hate.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's almost magical, isn't it? :lol:

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Black IQs average about ten points lower than Whites. This is not a myth it's a scientific fact. Anyone can read exhaustive studies by scientists who personally 'wanted' to discredit the assertion only to end up having the admit the fact.
Couple this fact with another fact: Black 'HPD' is endemic among the Black race. Combine the two and you have a classroom full of unteachable Black students. The Government has thrown billions of dollars at what they will never admit is an unfixable problem in the Black community.
There's no such thing as unteachable students.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The IQ test was the implementation of a known racist and the Father of Eugenics Sir Francis Galton. The test is pretty much invalid.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List