Black Jewish Israelites

How so?

They started singing school songs, and a that point the other guy confronted THEM.
Libtards committed hate crimes against the white children. I hope they are prosecuted. I hope the kids sue twitter and the media!

Lawsuits on this stuff are difficult to prove.
Pretty much all caught on video including the racist trash invectives hurled at the children!

Unless it was directed fighting words, calling a group of people a bunch of names is protected speech.
Hate speech!
no such thing as hate speech,,,

Libtards committed hate crimes against the white children. I hope they are prosecuted. I hope the kids sue twitter and the media!

Pretty much all caught on video including the racist trash invectives hurled at the children!

Unless it was directed fighting words, calling a group of people a bunch of names is protected speech.
Hate speech!

Actually there is, but hate speech is still free speech.

The issue isn't the term hate speech, the issue is the attempt to criminalize it.

The MAGA boys were abused by mean black guys so they bullied a geriatric native American because he wasn't as big or mean as the black guys.

That old guy disturbed the peace by banging on that dry piece of coon skin and frightened all around him by showing his wizened, alcohol ravaged face in public.

Hate speech!

The issue isn't the term hate speech, the issue is the attempt to criminalize it.
if its true give me an example...

Last edited:

Hate speech!

"I hate Orcs because they are green and stinky and terrible. All Orcs should be shunned just because they are Orcs"

Hate speech!

"I hate Orcs because they are green and stinky and terrible. All Orcs should be shunned just because they are Orcs"
thanks for your opinion of orcs,,,

Hate speech!

It's what hate speech basically is.

It's not about saying "hate speech doesn't exist", it's about saying "hate speech is protected speech"

It's not about saying "hate speech doesn't exist", it's about saying "hate speech is protected speech"
but you just gave your opinion,,,

if I said orcs are beautiful and should be accepted into society is that hate speech to you or just my opinion

hate speech claims are what cry babies use to silence others

if I said orcs are beautiful and should be accepted into society is that hate speech to you or just my opinion

No, that would be "stupid speech" to a person that hates orcs.

The only label that matters is when someone tries to turn "X" speech in to criminal speech.

Anything else is actually free speech.

The only label that matters is when someone tries to turn "X" speech in to criminal speech.

changing hate to stupid is stupid or I could just say what you said was stupid and not hateful

my point was its a matter of perspective that makes any speech hateful

and since I think orcs are great and you feel otherwise is just a matter of perspective based on personal opinion,,,

the hate speech movement is solely based on speech some dont like and not because its hateful,,,in fact most so called hate speech is actually true statements

I choose to call it like it is and say hate speech doesnt exist,,,but hate listening does since the one hearing it is the one with the problem

changing hate to stupid is stupid or I could just say what you said was stupid and not hateful

my point was its a matter of perspective that makes any speech hateful

and since I think orcs are great and you feel otherwise is just a matter of perspective based on personal opinion,,,

the hate speech movement is solely based on speech some dont like and not because its hateful,,,in fact most so called hate speech is actually true statements

I choose to call it like it is and say hate speech doesnt exist,,,but hate listening does since the one hearing it is the one with the problem

I don't care if people call it "hate speech" as long as they don't try to criminalize it.

Calling it hate speech is part of their free speech rights, ironically.

I guess the Black Jewish Israelites get a pass because they are black and jewish and no one wants to be accused of being a racist anti-semite
They aren't Jewish or Israelites. They are followers of the nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan. They believe that the Jews are not God's chosen. Black people are the real Jews. They are the newest black gang.

I guess the Black Jewish Israelites get a pass because they are black and jewish and no one wants to be accused of being a racist anti-semite
They aren't Jewish or Israelites. They are followers of the nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan. They believe that the Jews are not God's chosen. Black people are the real Jews. They are the newest black gang.

Actually they have been around for a long time. Their usual stomping ground is Times Square.

Ok I will take your word for it. I was going by what they called themselves.

These retarded fuckin hacks are STILL blaming those kids.
Never let a confirmation bias go to waste. Even if it is fabricated horseshit.
This reminds me so much of the parents getting into a fight in the stands over a Little League game. What it's turned into here is the typical race bullshit. My kid's better than your kid.
These kids have received death threats! Celebrities have socially hung them in the town square.
Its alot more than my kid is better crap OL. This is fucking bullshit.
One Hollywood director tweeted a pic involving putting the kid through a woodchipper.

This new fascist left is so disturbing. In Britain they hand over children to Islamist rapists. Here they entertain the most vile thoughts about murdering them in the most grizzly ways imaginable.

and all the while the filth that this forum works so hard to attract and protect agrees with it.

Actually they have been around for a long time. Their usual stomping ground is Times Square.
It has been may years since I have been to Times Square

Forum List

Back