Black Jewish Israelites

These retarded fuckin hacks are STILL blaming those kids.
Never let a confirmation bias go to waste. Even if it is fabricated horseshit.
This reminds me so much of the parents getting into a fight in the stands over a Little League game. What it's turned into here is the typical race bullshit. My kid's better than your kid.
These kids have received death threats! Celebrities have socially hung them in the town square.
Its alot more than my kid is better crap OL. This is fucking bullshit.
Jamie Lee Curtis apologized for her rush to judgement.

The Trump mob surrounded her. Probably the usual death threats from Trumpland and Trailertown USA.

White people, even the children are evil and must be punched in the face for smiling while being abused! Yep!
Anyone wearing a MAGA hat invites abuse.

Yes, because we haven't seen that concept before...

juif2.gif

Scratch the surface of a progressive, and you see the totalitarian laid bare.

I watched the video several times and these kids are definitely the a-holes. How can anyone who claims to be a Christian be a cheerleader for Trump? Perhaps these kids are hoping that someday Trump will grab their pussies too.

The only asshole is you with your useless posts.

This reminds me so much of the parents getting into a fight in the stands over a Little League game. What it's turned into here is the typical race bullshit. My kid's better than your kid.
These kids have received death threats! Celebrities have socially hung them in the town square.
Jamie Lee Curtis apologized for her rush to judgement.

The Trump mob surrounded her. Probably the usual death threats from Trumpland and Trailertown USA.

Or she realized she was wrong, something beyond the ability of a cheap, dime store hack such as yourself.

You know maybe if the Catholic boys would of just ignored the Israelites, but no, they were as much to blame.

How so?

They started singing school songs, and a that point the other guy confronted THEM.
Libtards committed hate crimes against the white children. I hope they are prosecuted. I hope the kids sue twitter and the media!

I hear child abuse and sexual molestation is rampant among those black Hebrew Israelites...those people are savages

Yes! I agree it is fucking bullshit! How did you ever get involved in this, or anyone else here or the ignorant jamokes sending death threats?

White people, even the children are evil and must be punched in the face for smiling while being abused! Yep!

The MAGA hat gang was picking on the native American instead of the three black men who had been abusing the MAGA hat boys.

Why did they pick on the old native American? Because they lacked the courage to act against the black guys tormenting them.
the old indian guy walked up to them not the other way around

You know maybe if the Catholic boys would of just ignored the Israelites, but no, they were as much to blame.

How so?

They started singing school songs, and a that point the other guy confronted THEM.
Libtards committed hate crimes against the white children. I hope they are prosecuted. I hope the kids sue twitter and the media!

Lawsuits on this stuff are difficult to prove.
not really since most of it was caught on twitter and the internet

How so?

Pretty much all caught on video including the racist trash invectives hurled at the children!

How so?

Pretty much all caught on video including the racist trash invectives hurled at the children!

You might think they are children, they are young men to me.

How so?

not really since most of it was caught on twitter and the internet

One has to prove a deliberate falsehood on the part of the person being sued, not a difference of opinion, or observation.

People basing their opinion on the original video/screenshot are protected because they based their views on false information.

Now the ones that called for violence could be targeted for "fighting words" or incitement, but that is also very difficult to prove.

The 1st amendment works for everyone, even people who are assholes, and by nature, especially for people who are assholes.

How so?

Unless it was directed fighting words, calling a group of people a bunch of names is protected speech.

How so?

Unless it was directed fighting words, calling a group of people a bunch of names is protected speech.
Hate speech!

How so?

Hate speech!

I see what you are getting at, but no, Hate speech is still free speech.

The incitement and fighting words exceptions were intentionally very narrowly constructed.

And, the false reporting and twitter hate is defamation of character!

Forum List

Back