Black Jewish Israelites

White people, even the children are evil and must be punched in the face for smiling while being abused! Yep!

You know maybe if the Catholic boys would of just ignored the Israelites, but no, they were as much to blame.

These retarded fuckin hacks are STILL blaming those kids.
Never let a confirmation bias go to waste. Even if it is fabricated horseshit.

I watched the video several times and these kids are definitely the a-holes. How can anyone who claims to be a Christian be a cheerleader for Trump? Perhaps these kids are hoping that someday Trump will grab their pussies too.

This reminds me so much of the parents getting into a fight in the stands over a Little League game. What it's turned into here is the typical race bullshit. My kid's better than your kid.

I watched the video several times and these kids are definitely the a-holes. How can anyone who claims to be a Christian be a cheerleader for Trump? Perhaps these kids are hoping that someday Trump will grab their pussies too.
Lol get outta here

This reminds me so much of the parents getting into a fight in the stands over a Little League game. What it's turned into here is the typical race bullshit. My kid's better than your kid.
These kids have received death threats! Celebrities have socially hung them in the town square.
Its alot more than my kid is better crap OL. This is fucking bullshit.

These kids have received death threats! Celebrities have socially hung them in the town square.

I wonder if they have learned the lesson that participating in a mob action is damaging to their social image, possibly for life.

I wonder if they have learned the lesson that participating in a mob action is damaging to their social image, possibly for life.
You people remind me of birdbox

White people, even the children are evil and must be punched in the face for smiling while being abused! Yep!

The MAGA hat gang was picking on the native American instead of the three black men who had been abusing the MAGA hat boys.

Why did they pick on the old native American? Because they lacked the courage to act against the black guys tormenting them.

I guess the Black Jewish Israelites get a pass because they are black and jewish and no one wants to be accused of being a racist anti-semite

The MAGA hat gang was picking on the native American instead of the three black men who had been abusing the MAGA hat boys.

Why did they pick on the old native American? Because they lacked the courage to act against the black guys tormenting them.
You are one stupid individual. Dew ewe have a seeing eye dog?

Jamie Lee Curtis apologized for her rush to judgement.

You are one stupid individual. Dew ewe have a seeing eye dog?

Are you a MAGA recruiter?

Forum List

Back