What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black fragility: Vice President Kamala Harris said images at the border of officers chasing Haitian refugees reminded her of 'times of slavery'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I say whip the living shit out of the dark pieces of filthy dogshit!
It's time to bring back 1864 if that's what it takes to defend our border.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So they see border agents on horseback trying to do their jobs, by keeping illegals from illegally entering our country, and it triggers them to the point where all's they see is images of slavery, other bad times.
My god, when are y'all going to grow up and get over it?

Weird. I wasn't aware that all those Africans were trying to sneak into this country in the 1700's, the the Colonials were trying to round them up and send them back. They must have left that out of the history books or something.

That cock-gobbling slut Kamala must have gotten brain damage from too many hot load hitting the back of her mouth.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Weird. I wasn't aware that all those Africans were trying to sneak into this country in the 1700's, the the Colonials were trying to round them up and send them back. They must have left that out of the history books or something.

That cock-gobbling slut Kamala must have gotten brain damage from too many hot load hitting the back of her mouth.
she's a dumbass and racist = she fell for the Smollet Hoax

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Blacks need to stop using "slavery" to blame everything that goes on today. Those border agents were trying to stop people from illegally entering our country.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The filthy Ho Bitch has never been a slave so what the fuck does she know about it?

She was raised in a somewhat privileged middle class family in Oakland California.

Of course she lied about being bussed for racial reasons so the bitch will lie about anything, won't she?

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
So they see border agents on horseback trying to do their jobs, by keeping illegals from illegally entering our country, and it triggers them to the point where all's they see is images of slavery, other bad times.

How many times are you going to post the same thread?

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not only is Kamal Harris female.

She's black to boot!

If ole Massa wanted to visit her after dark in the quarters we know from her history that it is a sure thing that she would have been very accommodating if he offered her a big slice of cornbread.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

WTF would Kameltoe know about slavery. She wasn't born until 100 years after it was abolished in the US. She is NOT black, nor was she related to ANYONE who was ever enslaved. She is confusing unpaid servitude with the ability to protect the borders from foreign invasion which is exactly what is happening in TX. She is a traitor.

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
WTF would Kameltoe know about slavery. She wasn't born until 100 years after it was abolished in the US. She is NOT black, nor was she related to ANYONE who was ever enslaved. She is confusing unpaid servitude with the ability to protect the borders from foreign invasion which is exactly what is happening in TX. She is a traitor.
but, but, but....my ancestor was a slave in Spain...Damnit, my feelings still hurt.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Her dad's ancestors were SLAVE OWNERS in Haiti. This woman is so full of shit no wonder her eyes are so brown.

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And yet she sees men on horseback trying to keep illegals from getting into the interior of our country, and she claims she's triggered by the image.
She needs to get the fuck over it, we have laws in this country about how we let people enter into the country.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How many times are you going to post the same thread?
Mind your own business. Moron.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List