Black fragility: Vice President Kamala Harris said images at the border of officers chasing Haitian refugees reminded her of 'times of slavery'

So they see border agents on horseback trying to do their jobs, by keeping illegals from illegally entering our country, and it triggers them to the point where all's they see is images of slavery, other bad times.
My god, when are y'all going to grow up and get over it?

Weird. I wasn't aware that all those Africans were trying to sneak into this country in the 1700's, the the Colonials were trying to round them up and send them back. They must have left that out of the history books or something.

That cock-gobbling slut Kamala must have gotten brain damage from too many hot load hitting the back of her mouth.

Weird. I wasn't aware that all those Africans were trying to sneak into this country in the 1700's, the the Colonials were trying to round them up and send them back. They must have left that out of the history books or something.

That cock-gobbling slut Kamala must have gotten brain damage from too many hot load hitting the back of her mouth.
she's a dumbass and racist = she fell for the Smollet Hoax

The filthy Ho Bitch has never been a slave so what the fuck does she know about it?

She was raised in a somewhat privileged middle class family in Oakland California.

Of course she lied about being bussed for racial reasons so the bitch will lie about anything, won't she?

So they see border agents on horseback trying to do their jobs, by keeping illegals from illegally entering our country, and it triggers them to the point where all's they see is images of slavery, other bad times.

How many times are you going to post the same thread?

Not only is Kamal Harris female.

She's black to boot!

If ole Massa wanted to visit her after dark in the quarters we know from her history that it is a sure thing that she would have been very accommodating if he offered her a big slice of cornbread.

WTF would Kameltoe know about slavery. She wasn't born until 100 years after it was abolished in the US. She is NOT black, nor was she related to ANYONE who was ever enslaved. She is confusing unpaid servitude with the ability to protect the borders from foreign invasion which is exactly what is happening in TX. She is a traitor.

WTF would Kameltoe know about slavery. She wasn't born until 100 years after it was abolished in the US. She is NOT black, nor was she related to ANYONE who was ever enslaved. She is confusing unpaid servitude with the ability to protect the borders from foreign invasion which is exactly what is happening in TX. She is a traitor.
but, but, but....my ancestor was a slave in Spain...Damnit, my feelings still hurt.

And yet she sees men on horseback trying to keep illegals from getting into the interior of our country, and she claims she's triggered by the image.
She needs to get the fuck over it, we have laws in this country about how we let people enter into the country.

How many times are you going to post the same thread?
Mind your own business. Moron.

Forum List

Back