Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

While I'm half Hispanic, I guess I'm supposed to spend my days riddled with White Guilt.

Meh.

No thanks. I think I'll just live my life, and if anyone doesn't like that, they can cram it.

Your not half Hispanic. Hispanic is not a race.
Ah, okay.

Half Spanish. Spain.

Wifey is half Mexican, for the record.

And it's "you're".

Spanish isnt a race either. Its a nationality. So is Mexican.

While I'm half Hispanic, I guess I'm supposed to spend my days riddled with White Guilt.

Meh.

No thanks. I think I'll just live my life, and if anyone doesn't like that, they can cram it.

Ah, okay.

Half Spanish. Spain.

And it's "you're".

Whatever works for you.

Either way, I don't care.

:rolleyes-41:

Meh.

Ah, okay.

Half Spanish. Spain.

And it's "you're".

Whatever works for you.

I could tell by the way you tried not once but twice to convince me. :laugh:

Meh.

Ah, okay.

Half Spanish. Spain.

And it's "you're".

Whatever works for you.

Keep trying to deflect and I'll be happy to keep reminding you!

Yay!

Ah, okay.

Half Spanish. Spain.

And it's "you're".

Whatever works for you.

Yay!

You are the one that tried to pretend Hispanic was a race. Sorry your deflection doesnt work.

Ah, okay.

Half Spanish. Spain.

And it's "you're".

Whatever works for you.

Yay!

You are the one that tried to pretend Hispanic was a race. Sorry your deflection doesnt work.
Well gosh.

Then I'll make it so clear that you can't avoid my point any more.

I have no White Guilt. Ain't gonna happen.

There, that should be clear enough.

The progressive agenda must be pushed. There are no better sheep to push it than the slaves of the welfare system.

Whatever works for you.

Yay!

Well gosh.

That was sorta random! Who said you had white guilt or cared if you did or not? I know I dont. Still trying your best to convince me of something and its not working.
laugh.gif

Whatever works for you.

Yay!

Well gosh.

How said you had white guilt or cared if you did or not? I know I dont. Still trying your best to convince me of something and its not working.
laugh.gif
Okay, you got me! I'm just drowning in guilt! I want to write you a great big 'ol check right now!

I HATE WHITEY!!

:crybaby:

Yay!

Well gosh.

How said you had white guilt or cared if you did or not? I know I dont. Still trying your best to convince me of something and its not working.
laugh.gif
Okay, you got me! I'm just drowning in guilt! I want to write you a great big 'ol check right now!

I HATE WHITEY!!

I think you got yourself when you thought anyone wanted you to feel guilt. I wonder where you whites get that from?
laugh.gif

Yay!

Well gosh.

laugh.gif

I HATE WHITEY!!

I think you got yourself when you thought anyone wanted you to feel guilt. I wonder where you whites get that from?
laugh.gif
Yeah, no shit. The PC Police are pretty effective.

Sometimes.

But the black community needs the police the most as 93% of 50% of all murders in this country is blacks KILL blacks. Do they really want this to get worse? What kind of logic is this???

You say this everytime and always leave out the part that 90% of whites are killed by whites. Do they really want this to get worse? What kind of logic is this???

Most of these celebrities are just plain ignorant anyways. They don't even have any idea what it's like to be a poor person. They are no different than other rich people. They think they know everything, but they don't know shit.

Well gosh.

laugh.gif

I HATE WHITEY!!

laugh.gif

Sometimes.

You should find those PC police and reiterate your stance on being made to feel guilty. I dont care if you feel guilty are not. I would think you stupid for feeling guilty for something you are powerless to do.

Most of these celebrities are just plain ignorant anyways. They don't even have any idea what it's like to be a poor person. They are no different than other rich people. They think they know everything, but they don't know shit.
Seeing as a some Black celebrities started off poor your ignorance is once again displaying itself.

Well gosh.

laugh.gif

I HATE WHITEY!!

laugh.gif

Sometimes.

You should find those PC police and reiterate your stance on being made to feel guilty. I dont care if you feel guilty are not. I would think you stupid for feeling guilty for something you are powerless to do.
Um, that was my original point.

I don't.

Forum List

Back