Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Yeah let's stop art from reflecting society. Great idea. :cuckoo:

'Art reflecting society' sounds like a lovely euphemism for slamming men and women that put their life on the line every damn day.
They get paid to do that. If they do it in a manner that shows a blatant disregard for Black life, Black people will talk about them and you wont be able to do anything but be emotional.

By blatant disregard. ...you mean defending themselves when threatened by blacks?

These singers and dancers should be dropped into the ghetto carrying a duffle bag full of all their money and jewelry....and see how fast they scream for cops to help.

They get paid to do that. If they do it in a manner that shows a blatant disregard for Black life, Black people will talk about them and you wont be able to do anything but be emotional.
Maybe black thugs ought to stop comiting crimes.
Maybe white cops should stop being afraid of Black people. Get rid of your inferiority complex.
White cops aren't afraid of black people. Maybe black thugs should find their brains they lost on crack.
BS

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

There is "physical fear" and then there's the fear that most of us white people have to deal with every single day.

That's the "fear" that comes from working with, dealing with, or just being around other ethnicities especially black people, and knowing that we have to be careful what we say, or how we act because our lives and careers are at stake if we're accused of racism.

I have become so accustomed to seeing others having their livliehood threatened, by just being accused, sometimes falsely, of saying something that was taken out of context, or simply misunderstood, that I tend to avoid persons of color whenever possible.

I have to believe that much of the time white cops dread, or "fear" dealing with black individuals for this reason.

Minorities, especially blacks, have a privilege that much of the time creates a climate of "fear".

For a decade now...most of the smartest and most qualified white cops have said fuck the ghetto and moved on to work whiter subdivisions, which often pay better and will treat them better. And they dont have to deal with the ghetto.

And the ghetto...gets whats left. Less qualified cops.

These black stars are hurting their own people. Their bullshit Iis further driving good cops into tbat mindset of fuck the ghetto and they move on to cities where they police fewer blacks. Cant blame them.

If I went back into LE...Id only work in a mostly white city. Sorry its true. I dont have any desire for policing a black nneighborhood. Let someone else do it.

You call a song degrading police art? Fascinating.
You're an idiot.
I'm not the one calling shit art. Maybe you need to look in the mirror.
You don't get it. That's fine. It's what happens when you're old and bitter.

I'm 49 and retired. What the hell do I have to be bitter about?
Being old and broke.

Maybe white cops should stop being afraid of Black people. Get rid of your inferiority complex.
White cops aren't afraid of black people. Maybe black thugs should find their brains they lost on crack.
BS

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

There is "physical fear" and then there's the fear that most of us white people have to deal with every single day.

That's the "fear" that comes from working with, dealing with, or just being around other ethnicities especially black people, and knowing that we have to be careful what we say, or how we act because our lives and careers are at stake if we're accused of racism.

I have become so accustomed to seeing others having their livliehood threatened, by just being accused, sometimes falsely, of saying something that was taken out of context, or simply misunderstood, that I tend to avoid persons of color whenever possible.

I have to believe that much of the time white cops dread, or "fear" dealing with black individuals for this reason.

Minorities, especially blacks, have a privilege that much of the time creates a climate of "fear".
We are discussing the primal physical fear whites have of Blacks. The fear you feel now that you dont get to say what you want to a Black person without getting your ass kicked is more of a frustration. You want those times back but it wont happen again. Ever. I promise that.

'Art reflecting society' sounds like a lovely euphemism for slamming men and women that put their life on the line every damn day.

By blatant disregard. ...you mean defending themselves when threatened by blacks?

These singers and dancers should be dropped into the ghetto carrying a duffle bag full of all their money and jewelry....and see how fast they scream for cops to help.
Look up what "blatant disregard" means and try that question again.

Dont forget treating women like whores.
That goes over well with the black community apparently.
Goes over better with the white community. They buy the rap music the most.
...and then those black entertainers use the money they made to move as far away from black people as possible. They LOVE living in white communities. Beyonce doesnt trust black people, but she knows she can trust white people. Even your own people understand that your culture and communities are just plain awful.

BS

We are discussing the primal physical fear whites have of Blacks. The fear you feel now that you dont get to say what you want to a Black person without getting your ass kicked is more of a frustration. You want those times back but it wont happen again. Ever. I promise that.
Your community has certainly earned a bad reputation. No one trusts you guys, not even other black people. How embarrassing!

...and then those black entertainers use the money they made to move as far away from black people as possible. They LOVE living in white communities. Beyonce doesnt trust black people, but she knows she can trust white people. Even your own people understand that your culture and communities are just plain awful.
We can tell Beyonce feels that way. Thats why she sung a song specifically for Black people. Youre an idiot. :laugh:

“My grandparents marched with Dr. King. My father was a part of the first generation of Black men that attended an all-White school. My father has grown up with a lot of trauma from those experiences. I feel like now I can sing for his pain. I can sing for my grandparents’ pain. I can sing for some of the families that have lost their sons.”
-Beyonce

Blacks, as a whole, are invariably dismal at at things other than singing, dancing and sports. As a matter of fact, they suck at their major occupation, crime. They always wind up dead or incarcerated.

BS

Your community has certainly earned a bad reputation. No one trusts you guys, not even other black people. How embarrassing!
No racial group trusts white people. Thats a universal theme. I know you wouldnt be embarrassed over that though.

We can tell Beyonce feels that way. Thats why she sung a song specifically for Black people. Youre an idiot. :laugh:

“My grandparents marched with Dr. King. My father was a part of the first generation of Black men that attended an all-White school. My father has grown up with a lot of trauma from those experiences. I feel like now I can sing for his pain. I can sing for my grandparents’ pain. I can sing for some of the families that have lost their sons.”
-Beyonce
She is certainly smart enough to use you dummies to make money, but she sure as fuck doesnt want to live near you. Sorry, but facts are facts.

You're an idiot.
I'm not the one calling shit art. Maybe you need to look in the mirror.
You don't get it. That's fine. It's what happens when you're old and bitter.

I'm 49 and retired. What the hell do I have to be bitter about?
Being old and broke.

You only wish you were this broke.

BS

No racial group trusts white people. Thats a universal theme. I know you wouldnt be embarrassed over that though.
All black people with money trust us.

Blacks, as a whole, are invariably dismal at at things other than singing, dancing and sports. As a matter of fact, they suck at their major occupation, crime. They always wind up dead or incarcerated.
You low echelon whites cant seem to make up your mind. I remember reading where they claimed Blacks couldn't play sports. Now that you have been proven wrong you try to move to other areas and it seems you haven't gotten the memo. We can do not only everything, in most cases we do it better.

BS

All black people with money trust us.
No one trusts you with money. Especially Black people.

While I'm half Hispanic, I guess I'm supposed to spend my days riddled with White Guilt.

Meh.

No thanks. I think I'll just live my life, and if anyone doesn't like that, they can cram it.

Your not half Hispanic. Hispanic is not a race.
Ah, okay.

Half Spanish. Spain.

Wifey is half Mexican, for the record.

And it's "you're".

Forum List

Back