Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Black men attack the police and shoot them. It's not that the police are afraid. They are prudently shooting first.
Actually it is that the white police are afraid. You have a white cop of 20 years admitting it.

When you consider the stupidity of some black youths thats no surprise.
I mean look at what Dirt Nap Mike did.

Yeah let's stop art from reflecting society. Great idea. :cuckoo:
You call a song degrading police art? Fascinating.

Dont forget treating women like whores.
That goes over well with the black community apparently.
You're an even bigger idiot.

So you're saying their lyrics dont glorify those things?
Talk about your idiots.
Go read the lyrics to songs by white people you ass. Are you forgetting the #1 summer hit last year by a white guy that almost advocated for rape? Let's see if you can name it ya shriv.

Talk about your idiots.
Go read the lyrics to songs by white people you ass. Are you forgetting the #1 summer hit last year by a white guy that almost advocated for rape? Let's see if you can name it ya shriv.
I don't call white people music "as you state" art you dumbass.

Talk about your idiots.

Bet you had to dig deep to find an "almost" moment.
I wouldnt even have to try and I can find those type lyrics in rap music.
It's just like blacks and crime or terrorism and muslims,they arent all that way but....

Talk about your idiots.

Bet you had to dig deep to find an "almost" moment.
I wouldnt even have to try and I can find those type lyrics in rap music.
It's just like blacks and crime or terrorism and muslims,they arent all that way but....
No there are countless songs. If you weren't so blinded by racism you'd stop pretending they don't exist.

so now it's called art, when someone calls women, bitches and hos

the excuses they make for some people is as disgusting as the music they make

then they wonder why our society is falling into the gutter with no respect for anyone

You're an idiot.
I'm not the one calling shit art. Maybe you need to look in the mirror.
You don't get it. That's fine. It's what happens when you're old and bitter.

I'm 49 and retired. What the hell do I have to be bitter about?

You're an idiot.

Apparently plenty. At least going by your posting history.

so now it's called art, when someone calls women, bitches and hos

the excuses they make for some people is as disgusting as the music they make

then they wonder why our society is falling into the gutter with no respect for anyone

Yet it's Republicans waging war on women...go figure.

oh yeah, I forget how that is. their worry about the war on womeeeen is them not being able to kill their bitches and hos they might be carrying in their womb

'Art reflecting society' sounds like a lovely euphemism for slamming men and women that put their life on the line every damn day.
They get paid to do that. If they do it in a manner that shows a blatant disregard for Black life, Black people will talk about them and you wont be able to do anything but be emotional.
Maybe black thugs ought to stop comiting crimes.
Maybe white cops should stop being afraid of Black people. Get rid of your inferiority complex.
White cops aren't afraid of black people. Maybe black thugs should find their brains they lost on crack.
BS

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

There is "physical fear" and then there's the fear that most of us white people have to deal with every single day.

That's the "fear" that comes from working with, dealing with, or just being around other ethnicities especially black people, and knowing that we have to be careful what we say, or how we act because our lives and careers are at stake if we're accused of racism.

I have become so accustomed to seeing others having their livliehood threatened, by just being accused, sometimes falsely, of saying something that was taken out of context, or simply misunderstood, that I tend to avoid persons of color whenever possible.

I have to believe that much of the time white cops dread, or "fear" dealing with black individuals for this reason.

Minorities, especially blacks, have a privilege that much of the time creates a climate of "fear".

They get paid to do that. If they do it in a manner that shows a blatant disregard for Black life, Black people will talk about them and you wont be able to do anything but be emotional.
Maybe black thugs ought to stop comiting crimes.
Maybe white cops should stop being afraid of Black people. Get rid of your inferiority complex.
White cops aren't afraid of black people. Maybe black thugs should find their brains they lost on crack.
BS

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

There is "physical fear" and then there's the fear that most of us white people have to deal with every single day.

That's the "fear" that comes from working with, dealing with, or just being around other ethnicities especially black people, and knowing that we have to be careful what we say, or how we act because our lives and careers are at stake if we're accused of racism.

I have become so accustomed to seeing others having their livliehood threatened, by just being accused, sometimes falsely, of saying something that was taken out of context, or simply misunderstood, that I tend to avoid persons of color whenever possible.

I have to believe that much of the time white cops dread, or "fear" dealing with black individuals for this reason.

Minorities, especially blacks, have a privilege that much of the time creates a climate of "fear".
Yep.

You're an idiot.

Apparently plenty. At least going by your posting history.
Maybe we are just tired of libtarded stupidity.

Forum List

Back