Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
not likely---Jamaican ladies are STRICT MOTHERS. I am older than are you. As far as cops
are concerned I have spoken to many. Long ago when I was a working lady, I examined
both cops and arrestees. In the area of the hospital in which I worked ALL arrestees
were examined before being shipped off to Jail. AND, sometimes cops were examined
for various reasons. I was horrified with the VIOLENCE in that area of town and complained
to the cops----"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" "I see something like one dead guy with acute
lead poisoning to the brain" (that's a bullet in the head") approx. per week-----yet I walk
from the train to the hospital down #%#$@%$% AVENUE every morning and never see
a cop". The cop said "YOU WALK DOWN %*%($%^$^ Avenue? """ "I wouldn't drive
a squad car down that road" There were some cases of acute lead poisoning to the
brain upon cops too.
No Jamaican mom was tougher than mine. And my mother would have taken your racist ass out to the woodshed and beat the racism out of your white ass.

And even at that he disingenously compares percentages of people arrested against a total population of a group instead of comparing the numers of those arrested against the American population to get a corrrct percentage of people of each race who are arrested for each crime.

Doing it that way doesn't tell you a damn thing about any group. The only way to accurately gauge each group is comparing their group to other groups using a per capita method.

Whites are nearly 4X the population of blacks so it's only common sense there will be more white individuals arrested in any category of crime. That doesn't tell us a damn thing about blacks or whites.

Ray the number of incarcerated people only show the racism in law enforcement. Whites are arrested about 3 times more than anyone else yet are incarcerated at less than they get arrested.

Nobody goes to prison because of their race. They only go to prison because they committed a crime.

Oh yes, they are worse. I spent my life on the road. Who would know more than me about this subject?
You drove for a living in EVERY state of the United States and keep accurate records of which race was the worse at driving? How far back do your records go, have you entered them into a database so that they can be statistically analyzed by others?

No, you don't get to draw a line from one point to the other and claim that the first proves the second especially since we know better.

I'm not following you. You mean the arrests lead to convictions? Well....... then provide a non-bias reliable source that tells a different story. Can I offer you another drink? :alcoholic:

Doing it that way doesn't tell you a damn thing about any group. The only way to accurately gauge each group is comparing their group to other groups using a per capita method.

Whites are nearly 4X the population of blacks so it's only common sense there will be more white individuals arrested in any category of crime. That doesn't tell us a damn thing about blacks or whites.
He doesnt understand the math.

You drove for a living in EVERY state of the United States and keep accurate records of which race was the worse at driving? How far back do your records go, have you entered them into a database so that they can be statistically analyzed by others?

It's called observation. When you do something day in and day out, you can reach reasonable conclusions about a problem.

Right now in my suburb there are multiple complaints about drivers. They are racing down residential side streets doing 60 in a 25 not a care in the world about kids playing in their front yard. Blacks blow through stop signs and red lights without even slowing down. It was never like this when the community was white.

Nobody goes to prison because of their race. They only go to prison because they committed a crime.
There is no way you can be this naive. Ever heard of the Innocence Project? And notice, they use science to exonerate these individuals.
1627869032674.png

All Cases - Innocence Project

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is no way you can be this naive. Ever heard of the Innocence Project? And notice, they use science to exonerate these individuals.

Yes, years ago there were people wrongly convicted because we didn't have the technology that we do today. Today, you can't walk 500 feet without running into somebody recording it. DNA technology is almost foolproof. The first thing that comes on in my car when I start it is my dash cam. It records everything I'm doing and anybody that's in it's range.

The point still stands is that you don't go to prison unless you are convicted of a crime. It has nothing to do with race.

No you dont you f'ing moron. You cant get a relational comparison between subsets by dividing by the total of the larger group. Jeez. I laid it out for you in the simplest terms possible. This has ZERO to do with race or any other distinguishing trait you wish to divide people into. YOURE JUST AWFUL AT MATH!
The problem is not the math per se, it's the way you're using and what you're comparing.

White racists will often state "black people are 13% of the population yet commit [some made up number] 50% of the crime".

100% of the black population are not criminals, that's the first error.

• Love
No you dont you f'ing moron. You cant get a relational comparison between subsets by dividing by the total of the larger group. Jeez. I laid it out for you in the simplest terms possible. This has ZERO to do with race or any other distinguishing trait you wish to divide people into. YOURE JUST AWFUL AT MATH!
I am correct. Yoir claim is blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit x percentage of crimes. Since we are talking about the portion of the American population that are committing crimes, the eliminates all who don't. So to get an accurate assessment of the American population by race who are participating in crime you use the number of people arrested against the overall US population. That gives you the actual percentage of the American population of each group who participate in crime You don't get to commit more crime because there are more of you. That's a sorry excuse.

Yes, years ago there were people wrongly convicted because we didn't have the technology that we do today. Today, you can't walk 500 feet without running into somebody recording it. DNA technology is almost foolproof. The first thing that comes on in my car when I start it is my dash cam. It records everything I'm doing and anybody that's in it's range.

The point still stands is that you don't go to prison unless you are convicted of a crime. It has nothing to do with race.
Yes it does.

Who says I despise blacks so much, because I'm simply pointing out the truth? You know the old saying, the truth will set you free.

Years ago a family member of mine developed an alcohol problem. When we went to seek help, the first thing the professionals asked was does this person understand they have a problem? The theory behind this is it's much more difficult to solve a problem that isn't there, even if it's not there only in that persons mind.

If blacks don't want to believe there is no problem in the black community, or that all problems are not their fault, it's because of white privilege, white police, or some other nonsense, the same problems will be here 50 years from now. Wise up.
Blacks know what the cause of the problem is. So do some whites. Others like yourself stay stuck on stupid while continuing to be the problem.

Who says I despise blacks so much, because I'm simply pointing out the truth? You know the old saying, the truth will set you free.

Years ago a family member of mine developed an alcohol problem. When we went to seek help, the first thing the professionals asked was does this person understand they have a problem? The theory behind this is it's much more difficult to solve a problem that isn't there, even if it's not there only in that persons mind.

If blacks don't want to believe there is no problem in the black community, or that all problems are not their fault, it's because of white privilege, white police, or some other nonsense, the same problems will be here 50 years from now. Wise up.
Nobody has to say anything, it's very obvious how little you think of black people by the disparaging remarks you make about us individually and the race as a whole even when you bias doesn't apply to us individually.

So why do you live among people you have so little regard for? Do your neighbors know how little you think of them?

• Love
The problem is not the math per se, it's the way you're using and what you're comparing.

White racists will often state "black people are 13% of the population yet commit [some made up number] 50% of the crime".

100% of the black population are not criminals, that's the first error.
Dumbass ....

If you are going to quote those facts at least get them right .....

I am correct. Yoir claim is blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit x percentage of crimes. Since we are talking about the portion of the American population that are committing crimes, the eliminates all who don't. So to get an accurate assessment of the American population by race who are participating in crime you use the number of people arrested against the overall US population. That gives you the actual percentage of the American population of each group who participate in crime You don't get to commit more crime because there are more of you. That's a sorry excuse.

Not an excuse, but to prove how faulty your claim is.

If blacks play the super lotto ten times more than whites, blacks will hit the super lotto ten times more than whites. It doesn't matter what your population size is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back