Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says I despise blacks so much, because I'm simply pointing out the truth? You know the old saying, the truth will set you free.

Years ago a family member of mine developed an alcohol problem. When we went to seek help, the first thing the professionals asked was does this person understand they have a problem? The theory behind this is it's much more difficult to solve a problem that isn't there, even if it's not there only in that persons mind.

If blacks don't want to believe there is no problem in the black community, or that all problems are not their fault, it's because of white privilege, white police, or some other nonsense, the same problems will be here 50 years from now. Wise up.
You aren't pointing out the truth. That's the problem.

Not an excuse, but to prove how faulty your claim is.

If blacks play the super lotto ten times more than whites, blacks will hit the super lotto ten times more than whites. It doesn't matter what your population size is.
My "claim" is not faulty. Your analogy however, is.

It's called observation. When you do something day in and day out, you can reach reasonable conclusions about a problem.

Right now in my suburb there are multiple complaints about drivers. They are racing down residential side streets doing 60 in a 25 not a care in the world about kids playing in their front yard. Blacks blow through stop signs and red lights without even slowing down. It was never like this when the community was white.
Even if it had been I'm sure you would have never noticed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If I'm not telling the truth, then it means I'm lying. So what am I lying about?
Read your post.
Doing it that way doesn't tell you a damn thing about any group. The only way to accurately gauge each group is comparing their group to other groups using a per capita method.

Whites are nearly 4X the population of blacks so it's only common sense there will be more white individuals arrested in any category of crime. That doesn't tell us a damn thing about blacks or whites.
No per capita is not accurate. But it is your crutch to deny the truth.

Nobody has to say anything, it's very obvious how little you think of black people by the disparaging remarks you make about us individually and the race as a whole even when you bias doesn't apply to us individually.

So why do you live among people you have so little regard for? Do your neighbors know how little you think of them?

I live here because I have a business here. I didn't move here when it was black, I moved here when it was white. Blacks invaded our suburb and destroyed it. In fact because of blacks, my property value is half of what it was 27 years ago when I bought the place. It's not uncommon. This happens to nearly every once white area once blacks become over 50% of the population.

The point still stands is that you don't go to prison unless you are convicted of a crime. It has nothing to do with race.
So now you've gone from naive to stupid/lying?

You also changed what you stated. Before you said
Nobody goes to prison because of their race. They only go to prison because they committed a crime.​
Now you're falsely claiming that people only go to prison after being convicted of a crime and that race has nothing to do with it. That is a patently false statement and I've cited the data that supports this as false time and time again and don't plan on doing so again on my Sunday evening.

Quite simply you're wrong and anyone who isn't a racist knows this.

No per capita is not accurate. But it is your crutch to deny the truth.

How is it not accurate? What you want to claim is that whites commit the most crimes forgetting that whites are nearly 4X your population. It's what I call the duh factor. It doesn't mean whites are more prone to criminal activity or violence, it simply means there are many more whites in this country.

If our country were a 50/50 black and white mix, only then could you make that point. But it's a complete lie. Using per capita, we understand that as a group, blacks are more violent, cause more murders, and do so by a 2 to 1 ratio or higher than other groups of people.

Now you're falsely claiming that people only go to prison after being convicted of a crime and that race has nothing to do with it. That is a patently false statement and I've cited the data that supports this as false time and time again and don't plan on doing so again on my Sunday evening.

Quite simply you're wrong and anyone who isn't a racist knows this.

I didn't include mistaken convictions which happens to both black and white prisoners. My main point is you are not going to end up in prison simply being of a certain race.

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
Interesting. Here's my question for you, Mariyam...do you think black people routinely treat the Police poorly as well? Call them nasty names...deliberately try and provoke them? Show me a Police/civilian interaction in a black neighborhood these days and chances are you're going to see blacks treating the Police FAR worse than the Police act towards them...especially once the cell phone video posse shows up! Just saying...

I think if these Negros would just follow Chris Rock's advise this would never happen again.

You might want to leave Chris Rock out of this.

1627870565801.png

I didn't include mistaken convictions which happens to both black and white prisoners. My main point is you are not going to end up in prison simply being of a certain race.
And that is patently false and you know it or you should know it. The problem is you simply cannot accept that our injustice system is biased against black people and as a result we suffer more of the punishments and less of the privileges that whites do.

This is stated throughout all of the United States historical documents, you can read them for yourself however I understand you not wanting to see or believe them, but don't make it sound like we're just making up stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And that is patently false and you know it or you should know it. The problem is you simply cannot accept that our injustice system is biased against black people and as a result we suffer more of the punishments and less of the privileges that whites do.

This is stated throughout all of the United States historical documents, you can read them for yourself however I understand you not wanting to see or believe them, but don't make it sound like we're just making up stuff.
So of course in cities that have a black Mayor, black Police Chief & black District Attorney blacks aren't getting locked up anymore, right? Because they were only being locked up before because of "systemic racism", right? So black involved crime is WAY down in a place like Chicago...right, Mariyam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back