Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fewer Blacks have cars, percentage-wise, then whites. Often, when a police officer makes a stop, s/he has no idea of the race of the driver, particularly in the South and Southwest, where so many cars have darkly-tinted windows. Often, when Blacks ARE stopped, it is not merely because of a supposed traffic or equipment violation, but rather because the driver or those in the car are acting in a manner that draws suspicion for non-traffic-related violations.

Many years ago, a well-regarded and well regulated survey in New Jersey concluded that Blacks were SLIGHTLY LESS likely to be pulled over for a traffic violation than "others." Since then, Leftists have devised a large number of bullshit studies intended to perpetuate the myth of innocent and respectful Blacks being pulled over and abused by police, simply because of their race. It does happen of course, but the fact that it makes news when it is documented to have acturally occurred says a lot. It is largely in the mind of Blacks.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Black drivers give cops no respect, so why would you expect cops to treat them equal to everyone else? Sorry, but when you give cops an attitude right from the start, its going to be a rough night for you. Respect is EARNED. When are you lowlifes going to learn that?
Well that's rich, a piece of shit racist calling someone else a lowlife.

On what grounds are they owed respect instead of common courtesy? Th cops cites in this report are only entitled the legal ass kicking coming to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In my opinion, the purpose of Black Lives Matter and the protests are to shed light on the matter. And to the surprise of many people, myself included, shedding light on an issue of this nature oftentimes brings only retaliation and more hostility, but at that point, it's done in the light instead of it being hidden as it often was previously.

Black people were rarely believed when they made allegations against the police, "No photograph, no video? Didn't happen". Now things are changing and of course the bad cops don't like it.

As I indicated in my OP there is nothing like being able to get your hands on concrete evidence that proves your claim, and in the cases cited in the article, that evidence was generally bodycam video footage.
Black Lives Matter, IMO, was a missed opportunity.

I am not really sure WHEN BLM became a compromised organization. When did it become about more than black lives? :dunno:

Once it was revealed to have such deep ties with the DNC, radical Marxist ideas, and the interlocking oligarchical collectivists? It was a doomed proposition to be able to reach the goals of focusing on racial equality and instead became a tool of political and corporate oligarchs.

There are minorities that are conservative that believe in racial equality and black lives as well, just as I would say the majority of independents and moderates that voted for Obama do . . . but obviously DO NOT have the same ideas about how to achieve those goals. And if you think they will support the orthodoxy that BLM supports politically? Nah, it isn't going to happen now. . . Not after what big tech, the corporations, and the establishment have done. . . Not after what they saw happen to the cities, how they changed how elections are run, how they feel the system has been made unfair. . . IT's like the political elite WANT to set the people against each other.

So?

What then?

I love a lot of the threads and issues you bring to the forum, and I really hate the way you are attacked. I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but you are smart as a whip . . . .

. . . and I will forever loath the fact that corporate America and the DNC has used the race issue to divide America with politics instead of finding real solutions to this very real problem. I sincerely believe there are conservatives out there that would agree with you, that this is still a problem, I mean, scientifically, IN-Group/Out-Group tensions, WILL NEVER, EVER go away completely, as long as significant enclaves exist, it is biologically programed into, and socially part of the mammalian brain. Hell, it exists in birds too.

Only highly educated individuals that are aware of implicit bias can ever over-come such ignorance.

The fact is, they prevent smart folks from even becoming police. . . so what do you expect? :dunno:

If the only way to prevent this behavior is to make a person aware of their implicit bias, and they won't allow smart folks to be police? :20:

On what grounds are they owed respect instead of common courtesy? Th cops cites in this report are only entitled the legal ass kicking coming to them.
All of these folks commenting on how the black community treats police watch too many TEE VEE shows about police interacting with the criminal element.

We know how that is portrayed.

. . . and the majority of videos that are circulated and filmed on social media reinforces these stereo types.

My experience is, the poor and uneducated are pretty much the same, no matter the color of their skin.

Black Lives Matter, IMO, was a missed opportunity.

I am not really sure WHEN BLM became a compromised organization. When did it become about more than black lives? :dunno:

Once it was revealed to have such deep ties with the DNC, radical Marxist ideas, and the interlocking oligarchical collectivists? It was a doomed proposition to be able to reach the goals of focusing on racial equality and instead became a tool of political and corporate oligarchs.

There are minorities that are conservative that believe in racial equality and black lives as well, just as I would say the majority of independents and moderates that voted for Obama do . . . but obviously DO NOT have the same ideas about how to achieve those goals. And if you think they will support the orthodoxy that BLM supports politically? Nah, it isn't going to happen now. . . Not after what big tech, the corporations, and the establishment have done. . . Not after what they saw happen to the cities, how they changed how elections are run, how they feel the system has been made unfair. . . IT's like the political elite WANT to set the people against each other.

So?

What then?

I love a lot of the threads and issues you bring to the forum, and I really hate the way you are attacked. I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but you are smart as a whip . . . .

. . . and I will forever loath the fact that corporate America and the DNC has used the race issue to divide America with politics instead of finding real solutions to this very real problem. I sincerely believe there are conservatives out there that would agree with you, that this is still a problem, I mean, scientifically, IN-Group/Out-Group tensions, WILL NEVER, EVER go away completely, as long as significant enclaves exist, it is biologically programed into, and socially part of the mammalian brain. Hell, it exists in birds too.

Only highly educated individuals that are aware of implicit bias can ever over-come such ignorance.

The fact is, they prevent smart folks from even becoming police. . . so what do you expect? :dunno:

If the only way to prevent this behavior is to make a person aware of their implicit bias, and they won't allow smart folks to be police? :20:

A thumbs up didn't feel like enough, so thank you, your comment is appreciate more than you'll ever know.

I wonder if the "study" reveals how much respect Police Officers receive from Black drivers?
They get the same amount or more as they do from white drivers.

If you break this into crime or fatherlessness instead of race you’ll get the same result.
You’re a bigot.
I doubt you will.
1627802256807.png

1627802292606.png

Apparently there are more fatherless white homes.

lacks drive less safely than other groups.

Blacks commit an inordinate amount of crime for their 12% of the population.

All police of any race are on guard.
Incorrect. Your use of percentages is wrong.

1627802421846.png

Now let's again talk about population percentages.

There are approximately 330, million people in the American population.

Out of that 300 million, 4.7 million of those arrested where white.

That equals 1.4 percent of the American population.

Out of that 300 million, 1.8 million of those arrested where black.

That equals 0.5 percent of the American population.

You guys cite 13 percent and 50 percent all the time but these percentages have numbers they represent. When you talk about the American population, it has a number. In order to be accurate, the numbers of each race commmitting crimes should be measured against the US population. You guys don't want to do that, because it destroying your racist argument. Whites commit the most crimes in this country as a percentage of the population. It is not even close. And the history of violence in America looks like this:

1627803444123.png
1627803460441.png
1627803477851.png

You talk about violence as if whites are perfect but what color are these men?

1627803542241.png
1627803579016.png
1627803762064.png

Maybe it time you racists shut the fuck up.

How do you know? Have you spoken to cops about the issue?
I know because I have seen many occasions where whites have dissed cops. So have you. So shut your old decrepid racist ass up.

Last edited:
I know becaue I have seen many occasions where whites have dissed cops. So have you. So shut your old decrepid racist ass up.
Ok---^^^ so that's how your mama taught you to speak to elderly ladies. My sense is
that she was not JAMAICAN Try spell check-----I IS DECREPIT ----not "decrepid" I have
spoken to cops

Ok---^^^ so that's how your mama taught you to speak to elderly ladies. My sense is
that she was not JAMAICAN Try spell check-----I IS DECREPIT ----not "decrepid" I have
spoken to cops
I'm 60, so I will talk to an old racist hag the way I want. Whether it's decrepid, decripit or decrepit, you are just as old, washed up and racist. If my mom had been Jamaican, I would have called you something even worse.

Not everything bad that happens to black people is because of race. In fact, it rarely is.
If you focus on crime, social deviance and fatherlessness you’ll see a consistent connection. For over fifty years.
Bigots are always trying to make it about race.
Why do whites ;ike you feel compelled to tell us what we experience? Bigots try making things about crime, social deviance and fatherlessness. The root cause of the problem is a white social deviance called racism.

They are our officers of the law. We pay them to do the shittiest most miserable fucking job you could possibly do, then you god damn people give them shit non stop. You think cops should be nice to shitheads who are being disrespectful? Do you think they should be gentle with people who violently assault them? Fuck that, take a swing a a cop and you should get your fucking skull fractured. Act like a dick and your going to get treated like one.

I'm 60, so I will talk to an old racist hag the way I want. Whether it's decrepid, decripit or decrepit, you are just as old, washed up and racist. If my mom had been Jamaican, I would have called you something even worse.
not likely---Jamaican ladies are STRICT MOTHERS. I am older than are you. As far as cops
are concerned I have spoken to many. Long ago when I was a working lady, I examined
both cops and arrestees. In the area of the hospital in which I worked ALL arrestees
were examined before being shipped off to Jail. AND, sometimes cops were examined
for various reasons. I was horrified with the VIOLENCE in that area of town and complained
to the cops----"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" "I see something like one dead guy with acute
lead poisoning to the brain" (that's a bullet in the head") approx. per week-----yet I walk
from the train to the hospital down #%#$@%$% AVENUE every morning and never see
a cop". The cop said "YOU WALK DOWN %*%($%^$^ Avenue? """ "I wouldn't drive
a squad car down that road" There were some cases of acute lead poisoning to the
brain upon cops too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back