Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do whites ;ike you feel compelled to tell us what we experience? Bigots try making things about crime, social deviance and fatherlessness. The root cause of the problem is a white social deviance called racism.

The root of the problem is not proper upbringing, single-parent homes and the learned idea growing up that nobody has authority over you; nobody has the right to tell you what to do.

No rational person says that Black people commit more crimes than "whites" and "others." But Blacks - in particular YBM's commit approximately EIGHT TIMES as many VIOLENT CRIMES as one would expect if violent criminality were distributed evenly among the different demographics. That is to say, 6% of the population (Black males) commit almost half of the violent crimes documented by the FBI.

The sad part is not today's reality - which is sad enough - the sad part is the virtual guarantee that there will be no measurable improvement within the foreseeable future. Blacks continue to breed children with no father in the home, they continue to disdain education and middle-class values, they continue the pattern of petty criminality and disrespect for authority figures...the situation is likely to get worse rather than better.

And one would THINK that with the BLM bullshit and all the Right Wing focus on Black shootings, homicides, etc., they would "lay low" for a while and stop shooting each other like they are participating in a massive, violent video game, but it doesn't look like it.

I have no idea whether Black males are stopped by police in disproportionate numbers for alleged traffic or equipment violations, but unfortunately NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE. Every single study that I've seen or seen mentioned has been grossly skewed by intentionally flawed methodology - people hoping to get a desired result and cooking the books.

As I indicated in my OP there is nothing like being able to get your hands on concrete evidence that proves your claim, and in the cases cited in the article, that evidence was generally bodycam video footage.

The article was biased right from the beginning. First of all they used audio, not video. Secondly, they claim to have sampled 250 of those audio clips. Now given that the study was to compare how whites are treated to how blacks are, out of that 250, I'm guessing at least 100 or more were white drivers.

Next they use that pullover of the black military guy as an example, ignoring the fact that when they drew their weapons and ordered him out of his vehicle, they had no idea if he was black, white or purple with green dots. It was night, he had heavily tinted windows which was the problem in the first place because they couldn't see his license plate, and also ignoring the fact that the driver didn't obey the orders of the officers which is common in all these so-called racial disputes between police officers of all races and black drivers or suspects.

Last edited:
The article was biased right from the beginning. First of all they used audio, not video. Secondly, they claim to have sampled 250 of those audio clips. Now given that the study was to compare how whites are treated to how blacks are, out of that 250, I'm guessing at least 100 or more were white drivers.

Next they use that pullover of the black military guy as an example, ignoring the fact that when they drew their weapons and ordered him out of his vehicle, they had no idea if he was black, white or purple with green dots. It was night, he had heavily tinted windows which was the problem in the first place because they couldn't see his license plate, and also ignoring the fact that the driver didn't obey the orders of the officers which is common in all these so-called racial disputes between police officers of all races and black drivers or suspects.
Crushed it!

Incorrect. Your use of percentages is wrong.

View attachment 519874

Now let's again talk about population percentages.

There are approximately 330, million people in the American population.

Out of that 300 million, 4.7 million of those arrested where white.

That equals 1.4 percent of the American population.

Out of that 300 million, 1.8 million of those arrested where black.

That equals 0.5 percent of the American population.

You guys cite 13 percent and 50 percent all the time but these percentages have numbers they represent. When you talk about the American population, it has a number. In order to be accurate, the numbers of each race commmitting crimes should be measured against the US population. You guys don't want to do that, because it destroying your racist argument. Whites commit the most crimes in this country as a percentage of the population. It is not even close. And the history of violence in America looks like this:

View attachment 519875View attachment 519876View attachment 519877

You talk about violence as if whites are perfect but what color are these men?

View attachment 519878View attachment 519879View attachment 519882

Maybe it time you racists shut the fuck up.
Um all you showed was that 4.2 million is 1.5 % of the population. Nothing about crime rates or how that relates to a persons ethnicity, whether there’s a father in the home or their eye color... youre kinda bad at statistics.

of Um all you showed was that 4.2 million is 1.5 % of the population. Nothing about crime rates or how that relates to a persons ethnicity, whether there’s a father in the home or their eye color... youre kinda bad at statistics.

I showed that 4 million whites were arrested. Having a father in the home or multiplying something by 100,000bin order to make a racist c;aim had nothing to o with it. The statement was that blacks are 12 percent of the population. ..05 percent of the American population were black and arrested for crime. My statistics are just fine. You want to believe a racist lie.

Bullshit. Newsvine knows what shes doing. You drive trucks.

No rational person says that Black people commit more crimes than "whites" and "others." But Blacks - in particular YBM's commit approximately EIGHT TIMES as many VIOLENT CRIMES as one would expect if violent criminality were distributed evenly among the different demographics. That is to say, 6% of the population (Black males) commit almost half of the violent crimes documented by the FBI.

The sad part is not today's reality - which is sad enough - the sad part is the virtual guarantee that there will be no measurable improvement within the foreseeable future. Blacks continue to breed children with no father in the home, they continue to disdain education and middle-class values, they continue the pattern of petty criminality and disrespect for authority figures...the situation is likely to get worse rather than better.

And one would THINK that with the BLM bullshit and all the Right Wing focus on Black shootings, homicides, etc., they would "lay low" for a while and stop shooting each other like they are participating in a massive, violent video game, but it doesn't look like it.

I have no idea whether Black males are stopped by police in disproportionate numbers for alleged traffic or equipment violations, but unfortunately NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE. Every single study that I've seen or seen mentioned has been grossly skewed by intentionally flawed methodology - people hoping to get a desired result and cooking the books.
This is untrue.

Now how do you get to this 8 times more violent crime claim?

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
Police officers have to put up with a lot of crap from black people

i recently saw a woman who immediately started calling the cop a racist and a murderer

Do some cops cross the line?

yes

but many blacks do also

I showed that 4 million whites were arrested. Having a father in the home or multiplying something by 100,000bin order to make a racist c;aim had nothing to o with it. The statement was that blacks are 12 percent of the population. ..05 percent of the American population were black and arrested for crime. My statistics are just fine. You want to believe a racist lie.
It doesn’t have anything to do with race fool it’s math and you’re bad at it. Q

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
I'll say it. RESPECT is EARNED. Ever thought that committing crimes, attacking cops, and the groups complete disrespect for everyone and anything else earns them the treatment that they get? Hmmmm?

Cops arent there to kiss yours or anyone else's ass....and therein lies the problem. YOu and others think they are.....

This is untrue.

Now how do you get to this 8 times more violent crime claim?
How can you be this bad at simple math?

If I have 100 coins

20 each of red, blue, yellow, orange and green.

Each subset of coin makes up 20% of the whole.

If I flip all the coins and the heads/tails come back as follows

Red 2/18
Blue 18/2
Yellow 10/10
Orange 20/0
Green 10/10

So 60/40 heads/tails total.

Red made up 45% the tails total while only accounting for 20% of the total coins.

Orange made up 33% of the heads total while only accounting for 20% of the total coins almost the same for Blue

Can you see how the red coins make up a larger percentage of the total tails in relation to their percentage of the overall coin population than would be expected? And that blue and orange do the same for heads?

Can you see your mistake now????

But Blacks - in particular YBM's commit approximately EIGHT TIMES as many VIOLENT CRIMES as one would expect if violent criminality were distributed evenly among the different demographics.

Do whites like this ever tire of repeating racist bullshit.

Todays lesson:

How Much Longer Will Whites Like This Lie?

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males entitled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” The data was ignored, even by President Obama. But the implications of this study were so important that it was a dereliction of duty to not make this information widely known to the American public.

Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say that as a black citizen of this country, but the good old days never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

We don’t associate Jim and Margaret Anderson’s 1950s cherubs with juvenile crime—but that’s based on nostalgia and cultural biases, not fact. Back then, nearly 1 in 10 youth were arrested every year; today, around 3 in 100. Limited statistics of the 1950s show juvenile crime wasn’t just pranks and joyriding; “younger and younger children” are committing “the most wanton and senseless of murders… and mass rape,” the chair of the
Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency warned in 1956.” Whoa! Hold up! Stop! Does this mean that “super predators” existed in the 1950s? I guess this explains Eddie Haskell. Males makes a point here that requires further investigating.

Earlier in this chapter, you read what is a prevailing opinion held by whites primarily on the right. However, I have heard that same opinion from a few whites who consider themselves liberals. It is the blacks face problems because of unwed births claim. They claim that black youth are unruly because there is no father at home. Individuals making this argument of all races wax nostalgic back to days they claim where all families were the classic mom and dad style. More than once I have been told how blacks did not suffer from the violence and poverty we do today because daddy was living in the house. Mind you, these were white suburban citizens telling me this. When I say they were suburban citizens, I am saying they were born in the suburbs, grew up in the suburbs, got a nice cushy job, and purchased property in newer suburban developments where they live today.

The problem with that opinion is that it is untrue. Congressional committees and subcommittees met in the 1940s and 1950s to discuss youth violence resulting from reading violent stories in comic books. Superman, Batman, Aqua Man, Captain America, and whoever else was a member of the Justice League, were held responsible for the outrageously high rate of violent juvenile delinquency during that period. On June 1, 1953, the United States Senate adopted Senate Resolution 89. This resolution allowed the Senate Judiciary Committee or subcommittees authorized by the Judiciary Committee to study juvenile delinquency in the United States. The primary focus of this study: “(1) determining the extent and character of juvenile delinquency in the United States and its causes and contributing factors, (2) the adequacy of existing Federal laws dealing with youthful offenders, "(3) sentences imposed on, or other correctional action taken with respect to, youthful offenders by Federal laws dealing with youthful offenders, and (4) the extent to which juveniles are violating Federal laws relating to the sale or use of narcotics.”

Let us take a look at some of the findings. “In the 8-year period, from 1948 through 1956, juvenile court cases more than doubled while the child population of that age group increased only 19 percent. As in previous years, the increase is at a much greater rate in rural areas than in urban areas, and the ratio of 5 boy delinquents to every 1 girl delinquent is still in evidence.”

“In the year 1956, there were upwards of 1,300,000 boys and girls coming to the attention of local law-enforcement officers. Approximately one-fourth of the police cases are referred to juvenile courts. The remaining juvenile court cases are referred from individuals and other agencies in. the community.”

From 1948 until 1956, juvenile crime rose in rural areas. Juvenile crime was rising faster than juvenile population growth. This was primarily happening in white communities. With mom and pops at home. Before the sexual revolution. Back in the day as we say, the switchblade knife was the cause of a lot of deaths and suffering. There are similarities to the proliferation of switchblade knives in the 1940s-50s and the increase in military-style weapons used on our streets today.

“Of the robberies committed in 1956, 43.2 percent were by persons under 21 years of age. A switchblade knife 1s frequently part of the perpetrator's equipment in this type of crime. In New York City alone in 1956, there was an increase of 92.1 percent of those under 16 arrested for the possession of dangerous weapons, one of the most common of which is the switchblade knife.

Out of several hundred questionnaires sent by the subcommittee to purchasers of switchblade knives, whose names were derived from a distributor's mailing list, 133 responses have been received. Seventy--five percent of the purchasers were under 20 years of age, and of this group, 43 percent were between 11 and 15 years of age. Of the persons responding to the questionnaire, only a small portion claimed that the knives were secured for a constructive purpose.

In addition to the interviews with manufacturers and distributors and the receipt of information from questionnaires, staff contact was made with some of the purchasers in the immediate area and numerous retail stores. The proprietors of these stores conceded that the bulk of the demand for switchblade knives came from juveniles, some as young as 8 or 9 years of age.”

“ A major outlet for the switchblade knife are military supply stores which are located near military installations.”

E-commerce via the internet was 40-50 years in the future at this time. Yet kids could order switchblades by mail or purchase them in military supply stores. In 1956, not 1996, or during the period of “American Carnage” inaccurately described by president number 45, 43 percent of the robberies in this country were committed by people under the age of 21. With mom and dad at home. When the family did not consist of couples named Adam and Steve or Joni and Jane. The good old days.

Over 1 million incidents between youth and police. Over 500,000 cases in juvenile courts. From 1948 through 1956, there were annual increases in juvenile cases heard before the courts. The investigation is talking about annual increases in juvenile crime by kids from the ages of 8 to 18. The owners of the military supply stores stated to members of the judiciary committee that the majority of switchblade purchases were made by youth. Elementary school children were walking American streets carrying switchblades. These were the good old days. This was before the Great Society programs that have been blamed for the decay of American society and deemed responsible for the destruction of the black family.

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. "

Mychal Denzel Smith

I presented that bit of information to display just how members of this society have chosen to accept a fictional account of the country we live in. It has been accepted to such an extent that our police departments have become militarized despite a national decrease in crime. It is a lie so tough that innocent blacks posing no threat to anyone end up in funeral homes. Mike Males article provides evidence of how a racist society builds a strawman then tries turning that straw into skin and bones.

“Since the sainted Fifties, America has seen rapid teenage population growth and dramatic shifts toward more single parenting, more lethal drugs and weapons, increased middle-aged (that is, parent-age) drug abuse and imprisonment, decreased incarceration of youth, decreased youthful religious affiliation, and more violent and explicit media available to younger ages. Horrifying, as the culture critics far Right to far Left—including Obama, who spends many pages and speeches berating popular culture as some major driver of bad youth behavior—repeatedly insist.

And after 50 years of all these terrible changes in American culture? Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).”

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests”

It has everything to do with race because the math is correct.
Wow. Ok you typed the numbers into the calculator correctly so technically the math is correct, I guess. You're using the wrong number combinations if you want to get the relationship of the subset to the whole. Again all you did was prove that 4.2 million is 1.5% of the population. 4,200,000/330,000,000. That has nothing to do with crime rates and how they are related to any subset of the population however you want to subset it. Try this:

Subset crimes/all crimes compared to subset pop/total population and get back to me.

Wow. Ok you typed the numbers into the calculator correctly so technically the math is correct, I guess. You're using the wrong number combinations if you want to get the relationship of the subset to the whole. Again all you did was prove that 4.2 million is 1.5% of the population. 4,200,000/330,000,000. That has nothing to do with crime rates and how they are related to any subset of the population however you want to subset it. Try this:

Subset crimes/all crimes compared to subset pop/total population and get back to me.
That Idiot is a Bigoted LIAR.

He understands that less that 12% of the population commit more than 60% of the violent crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back