Black dominance in Tennis

Spare me. Again since none of us were slaves, we owe nothing to dead slaveowners, and we most certainly don't owe anything to whites because we were bred like cattle.

You would have never survived my off season program, 6 miles of sprints after 2 hours of strength training. It's stuff like that which makes athletes, not the racist mumbo jumbo Jimmy the Greek said.
You owe the white slave owners you American citizenship

Without them you are just another starving african

You owe the white slave owners you American citizenship

Without them you are just another starving african
I'd be fine in Africa. You would be eating rats like your ancestors did in Europe before they ran away.

Some decades ago, Jimmy the Greek made some crude statements that were true. He stated that because of slavery, what would become African Americans were bread thorough genetics from a tough life as having superior physical traits. He was destroyed for that. The argument comes from intellect. There are a good percentage of African Americans who have it. It's the ball and chain inner city or impoverished that drags it down. Add the modern inter-racial marriages that produce children with the best of both worlds, and we have the result today. Centuries from now History will record this and studies will take the good and not so good from our current era and the slavery era in what was/is the United States of America.
What kind of bread?

Exactly. Me and my brother would train with white college athletes while in high school. Their regimen gave us an example of what it takes. The 3 guys we trained with all became pros. That's how dominance is achieved.
Trained with white athletes to understand what it takes. I see.

Trained with white athletes to understand what it takes. I see.
Well, they weren't the only ones. In jr high, we had a summer workout program in the morning ran by a black college TE who went on to play for the Falcons. But I did not look at it as whites teaching us as if blacks couldn't like your racist ass did. It just happened that during the time of day we went to the stadium to work out, those 3 were always there.

Funny thing is that white kids would work out and we kicked their ass. So apparently they weren't smart enough to learn what it takes.

Well, they weren't the only ones. In jr high, we had a summer workout program in the morning ran by a black college TE who went on to play for the Falcons. But I did not look at it as whites teaching us as if blacks couldn't like your racist ass did. It just happened that during the time of day we went to the stadium to work out, those 3 were always there.

Funny thing is that white kids would work out and we kicked their ass. So apparently they weren't smart enough to learn what it takes.
Uh huh. I'm not the one who make a point of identifying them as white. Typical lib.

Uh huh. I'm not the one who make a point of identifying them as white. Typical lib.
Typical conservative. Makes the issue about white supremacy then lies about not making something about race. In the race section of a forum on a thread titled "Black dominance in tennis" started by a conservative.

I'd be fine in Africa. You would be eating rats like your ancestors did in Europe before they ran away.
You know thats nonsense

You are infinitely better off as an American than you would be in africa

Forum List

Back