Black dominance in Tennis

Since no one today was a slave according to you racists, Jimmy the Greek was wrong.

It's about hard work. You know, like the hard work our ancestors did for free.

Blacks were not considered lazy until we stopped working for free.
Some decades ago, Jimmy the Greek made some crude statements that were true. He stated that because of slavery, what would become African Americans were bread thorough genetics from a tough life as having superior physical traits. He was destroyed for that. The argument comes from intellect. There are a good percentage of African Americans who have it. It's the ball and chain inner city or impoverished that drags it down. Add the modern inter-racial marriages that produce children with the best of both worlds, and we have the result today. Centuries from now History will record this and studies will take the good and not so good from our current era and the slavery era in what was/is the United States of America.

Tennis used to be dominated by caucasians. Things have changed.
First Serena Williams becomes the greatest Tennis player of all time in the female category.
Now Coco Gauff wins the US Open.
You gotta give it to African Americans. They're the best at this:
Next thing you know there is going to be shootings and muggings on tennis courts across America.

Just like every other race, very few blacks make it to the pros.
those who make it to the pros, of any race, are exceptional athletes.

ny neighborhood is full of great musicians little freddie king, alabama slim, and many more who work every week, have albums and u tubes, and still are far from, "rich"

i've never met a hedge fund manager, but i've never really been in the studio 54 vip lounge with trump and all those drugs and alcohol he has never used.

Since no one today was a slave according to you racists, Jimmy the Greek was wrong.

It's about hard work. You know, like the hard work our ancestors did for free.

Blacks were not considered lazy until we stopped working for free.

Not true, DemoKKKrats have always considered you lazy, hence their belief that you're not able to do basic things like obtain a photo ID or go to a retail establishment without stealing from it.

What the Greek said was that slave owners improved blacks on their farm by selectively breeding them

The same way that farmers improve livestock

Guilt-ridden white libs were outraged and demanded the Jimmy the Greek be fired

Which he was

But his point was well made

It emphasized the fact that black Americans in the 21st Century owe a debt of gratitude to the dead slave owners
Spare me. Again since none of us were slaves, we owe nothing to dead slaveowners, and we most certainly don't owe anything to whites because we were bred like cattle.

You would have never survived my off season program, 6 miles of sprints after 2 hours of strength training. It's stuff like that which makes athletes, not the racist mumbo jumbo Jimmy the Greek said.

Some decades ago, Jimmy the Greek made some crude statements that were true. He stated that because of slavery, what would become African Americans were bread thorough genetics from a tough life as having superior physical traits. He was destroyed for that. The argument comes from intellect. There are a good percentage of African Americans who have it. It's the ball and chain inner city or impoverished that drags it down. Add the modern inter-racial marriages that produce children with the best of both worlds, and we have the result today. Centuries from now History will record this and studies will take the good and not so good from our current era and the slavery era in what was/is the United States of America.

the slaves were selectively bred just like the old masters bred horses and livestock.

the only problem is that those masters thought that they, the masters, had any desirable traits.

most all of our families have been subject to some measure of selective breeding through arranged marriage and such, but i doubt it reached the level of culling and castration that the southerners are famous for.

Tennis used to be dominated by caucasians. Things have changed.
First Serena Williams becomes the greatest Tennis player of all time in the female category.
Now Coco Gauff wins the US Open.
You gotta give it to African Americans. They're the best at this:
Careful left loonies will call you 'racist.'

those who make it to the pros, of any race, are exceptional athletes.

ny neighborhood is full of great musicians little freddie king, alabama slim, and many more who work every week, have albums and u tubes, and still are far from, "rich"

i've never met a hedge fund manager, but i've never really been in the studio 54 vip lounge with trump and all those drugs and alcohol he has never used.
Exactly. Me and my brother would train with white college athletes while in high school. Their regimen gave us an example of what it takes. The 3 guys we trained with all became pros. That's how dominance is achieved.

Maybe among your liberal save-the-whales circle of friends

But not among white conservatives who are better informed

The issue with mexicans is that they dont belong here without an immigration visa
then why do those red county farmers hire them by the truckload? those are the criminals.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
Only at womens tennis

few in the mens game at all
If there were more tennis clubs in black communities there would be. But you see the difference in communities. Black communities have basketball courts and white communities have tennis courts. So it's not about race, it is about access to facilities.

I am not a sports fan. Certainly nothing as boring as tennis. I was surprised enough, while channel flipping to catch Serena Williams. The bulk of this woman and the way she moves is astounding. She flits that tonnage around like it was nothing. How much does she eat to maintain that size and level of activity? It is truly amazing like watching a cow ballerina.
Serena is a freakin' sasquatch.

Lebron is not white.
LeBron and his Jihad beard are a testament to how far the NBA has fallen. LeBron would not have made the starting line up for any NBA team, not even the lowly 1985 LA Clippers. Mr. Jihad is only noticeable today because the league as a whole sucks.

Forum List

Back