Zone1 Black Americans you are being replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
* It is a well-known fact that Hispanic Americans will eventually become the largest group in the United States of America.

* Here in Los Angeles, for example, Hispanic Americans are now passing the 50% mark.

* Yes, African Americans in the coming decades will discover that Hispanic Americans will not be treating them with the special consideration that Caucasians have been giving them. (Hispanic Americans feel no guilt regarding slavery.)

* I feel sorry for those African Americans nowadays who badmouth Caucasians, for when the latter are gone, life will be very different for the former.

* It is a well-known fact that Hispanic Americans will eventually become the largest group in the United States of America.

* Here in Los Angeles, for example, Hispanic Americans are now passing the 50% mark.

* Yes, African Americans in the coming decades will discover that Hispanic Americans will not be treating them with the special consideration that Caucasians have been giving them. (Hispanic Americans feel no guilt regarding slavery.)

* I feel sorry for those African Americans nowadays who badmouth Caucasians, for when the latter are gone, life will be very different for the former.
Been saying that for years.

Martin Luther Quiero?

Blacks better start taking good care of white America or they can kiss reparations good bye. Paco and company ain't gonna want to hear NADA about it!

It says nothing
I dunno....wherever you look these days you see siding companies, landscaping companies, building companies....all Latino. Can't remember the last time I saw a black siding company. I'm sure they're out there somewhere. But where?

My dream is to have a million Latino Rittenhouses walking the streets keeping everyone safe just like Zimmerman....................

Dims will lose their minds.

On second thought, that ship has already sailed.

My dream is to have a million Latino Rittenhouses walking the streets keeping everyone safe just like Zimmerman....................

Dims will lose their minds.

On second thought, that ship has already sailed.
It's happening already in California

It's happening already in California
I think democrats just assumed they would become the next docile black voting block for the DNC, so all they had to do was let them all in as they would languish in poverty and fatherlessness for the rest of their existence.

:auiqs.jpg:

I think democrats just assumed they would become the next docile black voting block for the DNC, so all they had to do was let them all in as they would languish in poverty and fatherlessness for the rest of their existence.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah...
They totally got that wrong.
Latinos are staunch Catholics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back